I made a new type of guitar chord for more power!

DaveAronow

• Members

It's easy to make, you can make one yourself. 

The results are quite electrifying. If power is what you are looking for, this will get you there instantly!

Simply take an electric chord that plugs in the wall, cut the wires and strip them, then do the same thing with a guitar cable, then take all the stripped wires and twist them together, then plug in and play! It's AWESOME!

I'm so sure you'll be happy with the results, thst I'd like everyone to share in your joy, so if you decide to do this, please take videos and post them here so everyone can enjoy it with you!

I'll go make the popcorn....

WARNING: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME! YOU WILL PROBABLY DIE IF YOU DO. 

I think most people are smart enough to realize this is a VERY bad idea, but just in case someone might actually be considering trying it, I feel we really do need to say something. I'd hate to see anyone get hurt, or killed. 

Now that we have the disclaimer out of the way... I do have to lol at the pre-packaged one Daddymack. I can't believe a company would actually offer something like that, even as a joke / novelty item. The legal jeopardy is just too great. 

• Members
15 hours ago, Phil O'Keefe said:

I do have to lol at the pre-packaged one Daddymack. I can't believe a company would actually offer something like that, even as a joke / novelty item. The legal jeopardy is just too great.

It's probably a solid molded plug, with no internal connection made.  Hilarious, in any case.

Archived