Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: Have You Ever Dreamed of Taking a Piss...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wake up and have to go do the ski jumper.
    Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

the original nocturnal emission.

Comment

I just remembered a dream couple of years ago. I dreamt some awsome movie **************** when it suddenly began to rain in my dream, so loud that I woke up and noticed my ****************faced flatmate taking a piss against my bookshelf. He mistook my room for the bathroom across the corridor and didn't remeber anything of it the next day. Bought me a pack of cigs.
        LOOKING FOR:
        BLUE BALL MICROPHONE
        IRON ETHER PEDALS

//////////////////// . R O D H A
        //////////////
        /// . J U P I T E R . E F F E C T S
        /////////////////////////

Comment

lol
          MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

the dude across the hall in the dorms freshment year slept walked (drunk) into my room and pissed in my closet/laudry basket. karma is a fickle bitch and later that year a guy down the hall did the same thing in his dresser drawer.
            MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

the dude across the hall in the dorms freshment year slept walked (drunk) into my room and pissed in my closet/laudry basket. karma is a fickle bitch and later that year a guy down the hall did the same thing in his dresser drawer.

Hey, that's like my story now with 50% more content.
              LOOKING FOR:
              BLUE BALL MICROPHONE
              IRON ETHER PEDALS

//////////////

Comment

I prefer the Superman.
                good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

Hey, that's like my story now with 50% more content.

Sorry about topping your story Flo.

Comment

I sleep-pissed a couple of times when I was a kid; down the stairs once and in my big sister's wardrobe once I just opened the doors and let go over her clothes
                    good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

admit it, you were awake there
                      LOOKING FOR:
                      BLUE BALL MICROPHONE
                      IRON ETHER PEDALS

//////////////

Comment

I prefer the Superman.

I'm not confident enough with my core strength to pull off the Superman.
                        Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

wetting the bed is the first warning sign of diabetes.

travvy'd
                          YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

admit it, you were awake there

I really don't remember it, but I was a little **************** when I was a kid so… maybe?

Comment

I had a friend when I was younger who used to sleep walk. One time he walked past the bathroom, opened the door to his parents room, opened the door to their closet and let fly while they sat there watching.
                              Originally Posted by assface jackson

To say that **************** was loud is like saying vaginas are just o.k.

enskye

bandcamp

Comment

No but i quite often dream I'm doing a piss, wake up in a dry bed and can't believe I got away with it!

This, but sometimes I get the added couple seconds of panic because my sheets are damp and it takes a few seconds to realize that I was sweating buckets.

For some reason I get really really hot when I sleep. I could sleep in the buff in the middle of winter and wake up sweating.
                                Good Deals: Hangwire, mhuxtable, Travybear

Comment

Working...
                                X