OT: Have You Ever Dreamed of Taking a Piss...

!i!i!i!i!i!

• Members

I just remembered a dream couple of years ago. I dreamt some awsome movie {censored} when it suddenly began to rain in my dream, so loud that I woke up and noticed my {censored}faced flatmate taking a piss against my bookshelf. He mistook my room for the bathroom across the corridor and didn't remeber anything of it the next day. Bought me a pack of cigs.

• Members

the dude across the hall in the dorms freshment year slept walked (drunk) into my room and pissed in my closet/laudry basket. karma is a fickle bitch and later that year a guy down the hall did the same thing in his dresser drawer.

Hey, that's like my story now with 50% more content.

• Members
the dude across the hall in the dorms freshment year slept walked (drunk) into my room and pissed in my closet/laudry basket. karma is a fickle bitch and later that year a guy down the hall did the same thing in his dresser drawer.

I sleep-pissed a couple of times when I was a kid; down the stairs once and in my big sister's wardrobe once :lol: I just opened the doors and let go over her clothes :D

• Members

No but i quite often dream I'm doing a piss, wake up in a dry bed and can't believe I got away with it!

This, but sometimes I get the added couple seconds of panic because my sheets are damp and it takes a few seconds to realize that I was sweating buckets.

For some reason I get really really hot when I sleep. I could sleep in the buff in the middle of winter and wake up sweating.

• Members

This, but sometimes I get the added couple seconds of panic because my sheets are damp and it takes a few seconds to realize that I was sweating buckets.

For some reason I get really really hot when I sleep. I could sleep in the buff in the middle of winter and wake up sweating.

sweating while sleeping is a warning sign of type 3 diabetes.

• Members

Is that like Type 1 and Type 2 combined?

actually i made it up. i don't want to alarm you, but...

Infections: Even minor infections can cause you to sweat at night. However, you should also be on the lookout for more serious infections which may cause profuse night seats. These include tuberculosis, endocarditis (heart valve swelling), osteomyelitis (bone inflammation) and an AIDS infection from the HIV virus.

http://www.helpfornightsweats.com/sweating-while-sleeping/

Archived