May SPAM thread- started May 1st

• Members

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Ampeg VH140C $350 shipped or Trade

About 6 mos old. Great clean and excellent rip the face off gain. The chorus sounds kind of Blah, and it doesn't doo low gain stuff very well.

Issues:

It had the volume swell problem when I first got it. A cold soldier joint was the culprit. I re-soldiered it and cleaned the effects loop jacks, no more volume issues.
It comes with a non-original footswitch I got from ebay. It controls Channel and Reverb. The original switch was a three button for Channel/Reverb/Chorus.
This thing is in great shape, and sounds awesome.

I'm looking for more of a classic/hard rock amp.

ammp005.jpg

ammp001.jpg

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well guys. Bought another guitar that just wasnt right for me.......

SO.......

Time for another killer deal for one of you guys that will love it.

As you know I JUST got this guitar from Steve at Blue Rock Guitars (www.brgmore.com). I think it showed up here on the 30th of april 2007...

on top of everything else... This evo has brand new Zakk Wylde EMG pickups installed.

So you get this....
photo355uw6.jpg

and you get this....

photo379lo3.jpg

don't forget that killer dean headstock...

photo378ld6.jpg

and that unbelieveable neck joint the evo is famous for...

photo387ky7.jpg

All for the unreal price....

This guitar isn't even two weeks old and barely has hours played....

again, i figure, its best to make sure this guitar ends up with the right owner rather than me gouging someone on ebay for it.

There is a slight finish blem on the side of the fingerboard, its clearcoat only. I had the frets dressed as well...

heres a pic of the neck clearcoat blem.

photo392ti5.jpg

heres the same spot, another angle, just so you can see clearly that its just a little clearcoat chip on the side.

photo393cm1.jpg

She plays great, i just got small hands and, toward the headstock, its just a lil too big for me.

now on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280114394758

• Members

I just received several sets of Tonerider pickups. Prices and stock are below. Quantities are limited, first come first serve. Discounts for purchases of 3 or more. All prices include USPS Priority shipping CONUS. For payment I can except Paypal, Bidpay, Postal MO, Certified check. Email me at ralph@highspeedjunkie.com with your request and payment preference. I am Paypal Business Verified and have excellent feedback on ebay user ID krazybytes. These are the best pickups out there for the money.

Check them out at www.tonerider.com

Harmony-Central: http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Electric+Guitar+Pickup/brand/Tonerider

Z-Talk

I have all the Strats except the Surfari and both Tele sets.

Strat Sets (N/M/B): 85.00 for white. Black, cream, and mint 3.00 extra
Tele Sets (N/B): 65.00 (nickel or gold)
P-90's (N/B): 80.00 (cream/black)
ALnico IV Humbuckers (N/B): 80.00 (nickel)
Rocksong Humbuckers (N/B): 80.00 (nickel)
Precision-Plus Bass set: 50.00

pv_large.jpgtrt1_500_large.jpgAC4_large.jpgp90_cream_50_large.jpg

• Members

This is a new GMW in unplayed condition. Alder body, birdseye maple neck with an 1 11/16" nut width, Dimarzio PAFs and Floyd Rose. This is obviously a take off on Steve Vai's Greenie Meanie. $1600 shipped. Comes with a GMW logo'd case in bright green especially made for this guitar. Please PM me if interested. No trades please.

-Mark

BlackLesPaul001.jpg

BlackLesPaul002.jpg

BlackLesPaul003.jpg

SDCG0044.jpg

G0044-1.jpg

G0044-2.jpg

GMWG0044B.jpg

GMWG0044D.jpg

• Members

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-Fender-60th-Anniversary-Stratocaster-USA-Pickups_W0QQitemZ320112919042QQihZ011QQcategoryZ38082QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Fender 60th Anniversary Stratocaster on ebay

tu2.jpg

Boss TU2- Brand new condition with all original box + materials, just got in on a trade $80 shipped and paypal'd

dd6.jpg

Boss DD6-Great condition with original box + manuals, again in on a trade, 2 small chips in it, $110 shipped and paypal'd

a2_1.JPG

HBE Psilocybe. great condition, great pedal, $125 shipped and paypal'd

These pedals will only be on today as im eying something on ebay, PM if interested

• Members
Before this goes to the bay or I decide to keep it, I'm giving you fellow gear junkies the chance to grab it. I bought this guitar a couple months ago and it is in like new condition. It still has the plastic on the pickguard and the tag on the case. It plays great. There are no nicks or wear. The neck is huge (just wanted to point that out in case you weren't familiar with these models). I need to sell a few guitars to pay for all the gear I've purchased this year and I'm keeping my standard over this one. I am more a humbucker kind of guy plus I like the inlays on my standard. If I didn't need the money, I'd never sell this one. Asking $850.00 shipped or best offer.

251274946.jpg
251274960.jpg
251274950.jpg
251274957.jpg

Bump. No one has made any offers so far. I am willing to go lower. I know these sell for $999.99. Sometimes they go on sale down to $849.99. I can go down to $800 shipped... or make me offers. I'll be listing it on ebay tonite or tomorrow so this is the last chance before then to make an offer.

• Members
Seymour Duncan SH-4 (JB) bridge pickup-chrome covered

Price drop!

Brand new. I just removed it from a new Edwards Les Paul. It still has all the lead on it. I didn't cut any wire when I removed it.
Comes with screws and springs.
The chrome covered models like this sell for $85 and up online plus shipping.
I'm selling for $60 shipped in the cont. USA.
Paypal preferred.

There are no dents or scratches on the cover, that's a reflection of the dining room lamp.
DSCN1941.jpg
DSCN1943.jpg

• Members
Trades for other solid body electrics considered. Would like to trade up
for Gibson Les Paul VOS Black Beauty or Vintage Black Beauty.

Brand new Gibson ES-335 w/Grovers $1,700.00
IMG_2194.jpg

Fender 52 Tele Reissue $1,000.00
IMG_1640.jpg

Ibanez RGA321 Prestige $1,000.00
IMG_0868.jpg

Guild Jumbo JF-30 Acoustic $1,200.00
IMG_0903.jpg
IMG_0905.jpg

Copy of vintage Fender Strat. $600.00
Strat3.jpg

• Members

I'll toss this out there - Im not bonding with my Xaviere. If I get enough for it, I'll let it go and find something else. Let's say 300 plus shipping (which should be around 20 or so) for the USA. Ive barely played the thing, but I noticed a small nick on each side of the underside of the headstock. Wouldnt even see them unless you knew to look for them, really. I didnt put them on there, so I can only assume it came that way. I noticed them about 2 weeks after I bought it.

Sounds great, looks great, etc etc. I think the neck is just the wrong shape for me. I'll consider trades for a mahogany, dual bucker axe .I dont wanna take too much of a loss on it, I bought it brand new 2 months ago. If it doesnt sell, I'll just keep it, but I will put it up here for the heck of it.

I will throw in the non-padded gig bag I bought for it but havent used yet.

Update, I will now entertain reasonable offers or trades on this. I will consider any decent mahogany guitar with a bridge bucker. Or just make an offer. Again, I dont (read: cant AFFORD) to lose too much on this deal.

kitchenXav.jpg

xaviereside.jpg

Family4.jpg

• Members

These are all parts that I have lying around that I'll never use.

If anyone wants any of this or wants pics, PM me.

I'll take any reasonable offer.

White Les Paul body w/ black binding (bolt on), from Magic Dragon on ebay.

This body makes a very good sounding guitar.

I can add all the parts to finish it except a toggle plate, neck & neckplate. I'll list the parts separately below.

2 pickups from an Epi LP Custom Limited Ed.-Black open coils

Black LP pickguard, pup rings, chrome Gotoh stop tail, chrome Tune-O-Matic bridge, 4 500K pots, 4 black speed knobs, black jackplate and jack, 3 way toggle (box type), cream rear covers, and 1 set of chrome Grover 3x3 tuners.

DSCN1945.jpg

DSCN1946.jpg

Other stuff:

1 ply white SSS Strat pickguard

2 complete sets PRS SE chrome 3x3 tuners

Gold Gotoh LP stoptail w/ studs & bushings (new in unopened bag)

Gold GFS wraparound stoptail/bridge w/ studs & bushings

Chrome PRS SE wraparound stoptail/bridge w/ studs & bushings

Chrome football jackplate w/jack

1 amber speed knob

4 black speed knobs

4 chrome dome knobs (setscrew type)

3 chrome dome knobs (push on type)

Squier Tele neck & bridge pups

1 Duncan Five/Two bridge single coil (black cover)

1 chrome covered Duncan JB pup.

• Members

dropped price to 315 shipped and its now on ebay http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid=168218138&site=0&ver=LCA080805&item=280114394758&lk=URL

Well guys. Bought another guitar that just wasnt right for me.......

SO.......

Time for another killer deal for one of you guys that will love it.

As you know I JUST got this guitar from Steve at Blue Rock Guitars (
www.brgmore.com)
. I think it showed up here on the 30th of april 2007...

on top of everything else... This evo has brand new Zakk Wylde EMG pickups installed.

So you get this....

photo355uw6.jpg

and you get this....

photo379lo3.jpg

don't forget that killer dean headstock...

photo378ld6.jpg

and that unbelieveable neck joint the evo is famous for...

photo387ky7.jpg

All for the unreal price....

of 350... shipped usa only (conus). This guitar isn't even two weeks old and barely has hours played....

again, i figure, its best to make sure this guitar ends up with the right owner rather than me gouging someone on ebay for it.

There is a slight finish blem on the side of the fingerboard, its clearcoat only. I had the frets dressed as well...

heres a pic of the neck clearcoat blem.

photo392ti5.jpg

heres the same spot, another angle, just so you can see clearly that its just a little clearcoat chip on the side.

photo393cm1.jpg

She plays great, i just got small hands and, toward the headstock, its just a lil too big for me.

price updated to 315 shipped on the ebay auction http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid=168218138&site=0&ver=LCA080805&item=280114394758&lk=URL

• Members

New Model Digitech RP 250. Can take pics, but Mint condition. Bought it for practice and have not used enough to warrant having it. It sounds awesome and is much better than the older models.

$125 shipped to Lower 48 US. Paypal OK, but you pay the fee.

Can take pics if makes you feel more confortable with purchase. Original clear plastic still on face of unit.

• Members

Solid Sitka Spruce top, Rosewood neck, Fingerboard, back and sides. Cherry Burst Finish. It has rarely been played as I am primarily a electric player. It is a great 6 string acoustic electric guitar, but when I am asked to play acoustic in my bands I play 12 string.

Asking $240 firm with Gator Gig bag. Shipped to Lower 48 US insured. Paypal, you get the fees.

Will be happy to take more pictures for serious inquiries.

DSCI0024.jpg

• Members

I purchased these strings from fusionid. The strings were as described, and arrived very quickly. It was a very smooth transaction. I would do business with him again.

Patrick

3 packs of Daddario Strings EXL120 for 6 dlls shipped. They are in individual plastic wrap and I dont need them since I just moved to 10's last week on my ibanez.

• Members

USED EASTWOOD AIRLINE 3 Pickups

Its got a few minor dings, some wear on the back side, nothing horrible. Fresh set of snake oils on.

Looking for 650 obo. pm me.

Body: Tone Chambered Mahogany Neck: Bound Maple, Bolt-on Fingerboard: Rosewood, Block Markers Scale Length: 25 1/2" (648mm) Width at Nut: 1 11/16" Pickups: Three Alnico Hot-10 Humbuckers Switching: 5-Way Controls: 3 Volume, 3 Tone, 1 Master Volume Bridge: 5-way Adjustable Roller Bridge, BIGSBY Licensed Tremolo Hardware: Vintage Kluson Style Nickel/ChromE Unique Features: BIGSBY Licensed Tremolo USl_b8a7a479137349a23b7a4139bd434dbc.jpgl_f217f4737b6fe3199c09ddac8019b094.jpgl_a327f54ae9680ee7951e4fbd0715ed03.jpgl_e8ea83c7c5cc1937b5b1abdd153e054a.jpg

• Members

We are blowing out some of our USA stock for the next few days, and this is one of them on the list. Normal street price of these is $2219. Our price on this one is well below that, I cannot post the price so please pm me for details or any questions. Includes custom case and free shipping..

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

Archived