May SPAM thread- started May 1st

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

1994-1995 MIJ Fender Stratocaster. Good used condition. Candy Apple Red/Maple neck. Original Fender tuners and pickups. Upgraded switch and pots, custom wired for various switching and tonal options.

Some chips and dings. Most are on the back or sides so it still looks good from the front. Plays and sounds great. Used TKL case included, 1 latch is broken. Have a new one included but not installed.

$300.00 + shipping to lower 48 States. Will figure actual shipping/insurance (if desired) based on zip code, usually around $35.00.

s2.jpg

s4.jpg

s3.jpg

s11.jpg

s10.jpg

Quest Madura acoustic/electric. Asian built, was told it is a late 70s-mid 80s model. Gold hardware, 1 tone and 1 volume knob. Passive piezo system, plays like an electric. Thin body, sounds great amplified. 1 chip on top near strap button, a couple of barely visible dings under the soundhole.
$190.00 + shipping to lower 48 States. Will figure actual shipping/insurance (if desired) based on zip code, usually around $35.00.

q1.jpg

q3.jpg

q6.jpg

q7.jpg

I am set up to receive PayPal. Personal checks/money orders are OK but must clear before guitars are shipped.

• Members

'99 MIM Standard Strat, 2-tone sunburst ash body, 1-pc maple neck, EMG DG-20 pickup system (3 EMG SA pickups, SPC midboost, EXG expander).

Guitar is in excellent condition with a couple minor scratches. Plays great. Pickups give great versatility.

$300 shipped in the USA. PM if interested. Photos are from before the EMGs were installed.

feb16019gl2.jpg

feb16016tp9.jpg

feb16015de8.jpg

feb16014sn6.jpg

Peavey Valveking 1x12 amp. 50 watts, all-tube. Stock speaker has been replaced with an Eminence Texas Heat.

$325 shipped in the USA.

SUNP0113.jpg

Visual Sounds H20 analog chorus/digital echo. Like new.

$110 shipped in the USA.

SUNP0114.jpg

Radial Tonebone Classic tube overdrive/distortion. Some cosmetic scratches, works as new.

$110 shipped in the USA.

SUNP0115.jpg

PM if interested.

• Members

CRATE '1512' V Series All-Tube Guitar Amp w/ 1 12" speaker (lightweight)
$225 shipped conus..or trade for a telecaster of some form.

barely used, sits unplayed mostly, 15 watts, gain, vol, 3 tone controls, 12' spk honks...! nice crunchy marshallish gain when cranked.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 5/26/07

• Members

Too many that don't get played....

I have Squier Affinity Tele (Blonde with GFS L'il Punchers) and a Fernandes Tele that I am looking to get rid of.... either cash ($155 each shipped) or trade both for acoustic combo amp such as a Crate CA 125 or similiar.. make me an offer...

Fernandes1.jpg

Was just set up by Chris at American Guitar Museum in New Hyde Park, NY. Has one cosmetic flaw at the neck joint, but of course - doesn't affect playability.

I don't have a picture of the Squier -- but the only problem is that the saddle screws has gouged the plate. The pup's are cool... but I don't need 'em.

• Members

GFS fat PAF neck pickup. I put it in my guitar, but never wired it up, so the wires are still new. It's the black open coil one. This is just for the pickup, don't have the box etc. - $15 shipped.

GFS body - this is from the sale. Nothing wrong with it, I just don't have time as my warmoth project is keeping me busy. Not sure what it's made of though..routed for two humbuckers and a floyd. controls setup is for one volume pot and one three-way switch. I don't have the back covers for it. - $25 shipped.

here's a pic of it along with the fat PAF..I'll include the strap locks for free. (neck in the pic isn't included).

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i87/BlackHolesAndRevelations/DSCF0023.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i87/BlackHolesAndRevelations/DSCF0024.jpg

• Members

Original crybaby wah - $27 shipped in the lower 48 states

Ibanez soundtank Flanger - $21 shipped in the lower 48 states

DOD Grunge - $21 shipped in the lower 48 states

All 3 for $65 shipped in the lower 48 states

• Members

• Members

2001 Paul Reed Smith CE-22 goldtop with a tremolo. It's is pretty good shape minus a few dings on the body (none through the finish), a few minor scrapes on the head stock (none through the finish), a little wear on the bridge, and very minor buckle rash. I loaded the guitar with a Seymour Duncan Pearl Gates trembucker and a Seymour Duncan '59n neck humbucker (both 4 conductor). I will also include a Seymour Duncan '59 trembucker if wanted. Original pickups are not included, don't have them anymore. I also wired the guitar with a 3-way switch without a coil tap and an Sprauge Orange Drop capasitor. The original 5-way rotary switch and knob are included along with a 500k push-pull potentiometer. Awsome sounding guitar. I also installed Schaller strap locks. The guitar has also been recently setup by Lone Star Guitars in Houston, TX with 10-46 strings. They also dressed the frets last summer. Plays like a dream. The guitar comes with the OSHC and tremolo arm.

ce22.jpg

$1100 shipped in the US lower 48. I accept PayPal or a money order/cashier's check. Shoot me a PM if interested and for more pictures.

• Members

All of these are in Immaculate condition, except for the Parker which is super cosmetically, but makes a "shhhhhhhhh" sound when using the piezo.

2006 Fender Standard Tele chrome red.......$300
2004 Strat special edition Flip Flop sparkle (green to blue)....... $325
Ibanez Jet King natural.......$200
Epiphone Les Paul Classic quilt wine.......$350
Parker p38 black.......$150 (unfathomable price if you like Parkers)
SX Precision plus bass (Precision and Jazz pickups) blonde......$100
Squier Pro Tone thin line Tele tansparent red.......$350
Vox Valvetronix ad30vt.......$200

most of these have been seldom touched, much less played.

• Members

This is a super sweet vintage Carvin AMP Head.. it is 250W of pure power. It has been used in the recording studio, and then here at the house. Seems like everyone wants it back at the studio, but I thought I would give someone else a chance to have such a sweet amp. This works perfect so no worries on that, just open the box when you get her and listen to her sing.( Serial # Z-56491)(POwerSlave)

$165.00
Shipping $45 in COMUS this is one heavy sucker

Archived