May SPAM thread- started May 1st

• Members
Fender US Telecaster, seafoam green! Price Drop to $745 shipped!

This has become my #1 guitar in the past year. Originally built as a mod project for my website, I ended up loving her so much that I have been playing her ever since.

The body is a US Fender Tele refinished in seafoam green nitro. The pickups are from OC Duff. The neck is a Warmoth, and the nut is an Earvana. Oh yeah, and the tuners are Sperzels locking tuners... It's all top of the line, people.

$775 shipped to the CONUS. PRICE REDUCED

See the entire build and all the hardware used more in detail here.

Wanna hear what the guitar sounds like? Follow this link

mini-DSC07285.JPG

US Fender Telecaster w/ P90s... Price Drop to $525 shipped!

A one of a kind, this guitar was built for my website. It is made of a US Fender Telecaster body in Candy Apple Red, an All Parts neck (maple/rosewood) finished by Rob D from Fret Tech, GFS Dream 90 pickups, and gold hardware... a classic beauty! You can see the build project and pics of all the parts here.

$550 Shipped to the CONUS.

Wanna hear what the guitar sounds like?

http://mojocaster.com/mp3/Mojocaster%20-%20Cocaine.mp3
http://mojocaster.com/mp3/Mojocaster%20-%20Belle%20star.mp3

mini-DSC07801.JPG

Danelectro U2 in Aquaburst! Price Drop to $225 shipped!

Boy, you don't see these all that often, especially not in this sought after color. Jimmy Page used Danos back in the day, and Mark Knopfler used one in his latest record. This one is set up for slide, but does not see a lot of playing time, primarily because I have a Strat with lipstick pickups that I play the most for this sort of sound, so this one has to go...

$275 shipped to the CONUS

Pics are available here and here.

Robert Cray MIM Strat, sunburst, with SKB Hard Shell Case.

Fabulous guitar, comes stock with Fender Custom Shop pickups and US parts. My understanding is that they are only assembled south of the border.

Look at that wood grain!

mini-DSC07325.JPG

mini-DSC07326.JPG

mini-DSC07328.JPG

Soundclip here.

To answer a question I got via PM... yeah I am willing to part out the Seafoam Green tele...

PM offers :)

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

time for some new gear and i'm gonna have to sell some to get some. this is a handmade MCS Templar Genesis. i've had her for two years and i am the original owner. i'm asking $950. that Includes Hardshell Case. it has a small amount of wear, but i've taken very good care of her. there are some light scratches on the back. fell free to PM me with ANY questions at all what-so-ever.

ForSale.jpg

Specs:

Headstock: Stinger Shape
Neck: Maple Bolt-on
Neck Profile: C cut
Fretboard: Rosewood
Frets: 24
Inlays: None
Scale Length: 24.75
Body: Walnut
Bridge:TonePros
Pick-Up: Single Dimarzio X2N Pickup
Finnish: Natural Oiled Finnish
Tuners: Grover
Pickup Ring: Rosewood
Knobs: Single Rosewood Volume Knob

*Includes Hardshell Case

This is a pic of the scratches on the back. i linked it because the pic has to be pretty large to be able to see the scratches and i didn't want to post a huge ass pic in the thread. you have to get kinda close to see them, but they are there.

Scratches:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/deathmetalanimal/04_25_6.png

Some More Pics:

04_25_1.png

04_25_3.png

04_25_2.png

04_25_5.png

04_25_4.png

04_25_8.png

9eb226f8.jpg

*Pumpkin Not Included

• Members

*SOLD*

This is a BC Rich Ironbird circa early '90's. Stock pickups.

Volume knob

Standard 3-way switch

Tone knob

Bridge coil split mini switch.

Not original trem. Original just snapped off one day. It broke where the short ass screws were. Trem is from a 80's parts guitar and does not move. I hated trems anyway. Locking nut. The bridge has super smooth speed tuners. They worked better than the original one.

Only a couple of minor dings on the side, perfect looking from the front. No scratches on back.

Looking for $250 shipping CONUS. PayPal accepted, no additional fee at asking price. If you live in or around Jacksonville, FL you can pick it up for $200.*SOLD*

Ironbird1.jpgIronbird2.jpg

• Members
This is a BC Rich Ironbird circa early '90's. Stock pickups.

Volume knob

Standard 3-way switch

Tone knob

Bridge coil split mini switch.

Not original trem. Original just snapped off one day. It broke where the short ass screws were. Trem is from a 80's parts guitar and does not move. I hated trems anyway. Locking nut. The bridge has super smooth speed tuners. They worked better than the original one.

Only a couple of minor dings on the side, perfect looking from the front. No scratches on back.

Looking for $250 shipping CONUS. PayPal accepted, no additional fee at asking price. If you live in or around Jacksonville, FL you can pick it up for $200.

Ironbird1.jpgIronbird2.jpg

If i was right-handed, I would totally buy that. The ironbirds bring back some killer memories from my youth.:cool:

• Members

Where does all this crap come from, anyway? Time to clear out the odds and ends - everthing INCLUDES shipping, lower 48 only please. Paypal OK:

Reverend Slingshot pickguard in white, very good condition - $20 shipped. Convert your USA Reverend to P-90 goodness!

revguard1.jpg

Flame maple Strat pickguard, 11-hole. No, it's not real flame maple - but it looks really sharp, especially on a black Strat. Excellent condition - $20 shipped.

mapleguard1.jpg

Now for a non weird item. Gold stop tail piece with studsinserts - despite the results of my lousy photography, this one is like new. Standard spacing (I think, anyway - 3 1/4 center to center). $15 shipped

goldstop1.jpg

• Members

I'm abandoning a few projects (to pay for some other ones ) so I've put a bunch of things up on eBay:

Two MIM Tele necks

Squier '51 parts

A Gibson '57 Classic pickup

An unused GFS neck P90

Everything started at $0.01 with no reserve (though some of it has been bid up to more than that now :)). Cheers!

My eBay Auctions!!!

:)

• Members

Im selling my PODxt live to fund a Vox Ad60vtx. Its minty clean, and like I said, I have all three model packs installed.

300$ shipped conus.

Sorry for the crap pics. I took them really quickly after hearing that the ad60 is being discontinued. If you want better pics, just let me know.

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

• Members

FS: Jackson SL-1 Soloist MINT

***SOLD***

I love this guitar and hate like hell to sell it but I just can't play it anymore without my hands getting sore. I need something with a thinner neck. cry.gif

This guitar is my bread and buttah baby. Absolute MINT/prestine condition. I play her and she goes right back into her locked case. She never stays out of the case unless she is in my hands. This is my studio guitar. NEVER left my basement studio. Made in USA.

Model: SL-1 280-3070

SN#: U10216

Date: 9/17/2001

Body: Alder

Neck: Neck-Thru-Body Quartersawn Maple

Neck Dimensions: 3rd Fret: .790

• Members

Radial Tonebone JX2 Switchbone AB/Y Pedal - Brand new in box, never opened. I bought it to use with my Peavey and Engl heads. By the time I got it, the group I was with disbanded. Now I'm stuck with a bunch of stuff that I can't and likely won't be using in the near (or distant) future. Thus, I'm trying to downsize.

As such, this brand new, still in sealed box should go to someone that can take advantage of it. Costs $239.00 but I'm looking for $180 shipped.

If interested, please PM me, and thx in advance!

• Members

dunlop dc-brick

been my tried and true for the longest...but I got a VL pedal power now...so I don't have much use for it.

used but in good shape....everything works fine on it...I think I still have the box for it laying around. Its missing one of the boss adapter cords but has the 6 others w/ the ehx cords and the cords for 18v. Velcro on the bottom. Pics upon request.

$70 shipped and paypal'd. open to trades for a 8ohm speaker, recording equipment, a nice soldering station, or pedals.

• Members

IMG_2572.jpg

IMG_2573.jpg

IMG_2574.jpg

NIB with all original materials (as would come directly from fender)MIM Fender 60th Anniversary Stratocaster in blizzard pearl, $450 shipped + Ill throw in a brand new 10 foot mogami cable

Amp.jpg

Barely played Peavey Windsor tube amp head, $350 shipped + ill again throw in a free 10 foot mogami cable

Will trade the strat for a MIM tele/gibson sg faded

• Members

$650 OBO Shipped via FEDEX within continental USA. Thanks.

IMG_1201.jpg

That is a beautiful neck! I need something just like that for a project I'm working on! Alas, I need to raise funds first....hey what an ideal time to show my sig again!

• Members

Paul Reed Smith CE-22 goldtop w/ tremolo. Great sounding guitar. It's in good shape minus a few dings on the top (none through the finish), a few minor scrapes on the head stock (none through the finish), and some ware on the bridge saddles. It comes loaded with a Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Trembucker and a Seymour Duncan '59n (4 conductor). Orignal pickups not available. It's been rewried for a 3 way pickup switch with no coil tap. The original 5 way rotary pickup selector and a 500k push-pull pot are included. Comes with the OHSC. $1100 shipped in US lower 48.

ce22.jpg

'89 Marshall JCM 800 2204. In good shape for an 18 year old amp. It is in 100% working order with no mods or mod attempts. Comes loaded with winged "C" Svetlana power and preamp tubes. Recently biased. One of the better sounding JCM 800's I have played. $935 shipped in US lower 48.

GearForSale019.jpg

Ibanez AW-100 Artwood acouctic guitar. In great shape minus a fe small dings, a small chip on the back of the head stock, and a little fret ware. Plays and sounds great. I also upgraded the cheap plastic end pins to rosewood end pins. Comes with a nice tweed hard shell case. The guitar cost me $320 new and the case cost $100 new. $200 shipped in US lower 48.

PRSIBANEZ005.jpg

SOLD!!Fulltone Clyde Wah. Great sounding wah, based off the original Vox Clyde McCoy wah. True bypass, resonance control pot in padal, 9V A/C power input, and a custom housing for greater sweep that traditional wah pedals. In worn condition, but in 100% working order.

GearForSale004.jpg

Dunlop Uni-Vibe Stereo Chorus. Like new conditon, only around a month old. Great sounding pedal, nails the true Uni-Vibe sound for half the cost of the Dunlop original. Chorus and Vibrato modes. Comes with original box and paperwork. $95 shipped in US lower 48.

GearForSale012.jpg

Ernie Ball VP Jr. Passive Volume. Like new conditon, only around a month old. 2 different sweep modes. Comes with orignal box and paperwork. $75 shipped in US lower 48.

GearForSale011.jpg

Dunlop 535 Wah w/ Dunlop 9V power supply. In great shape minus a few scrapes here and there. Adjustable/foot switchable 11dB boost, hard wire bypass, 6 positon wah range selector, and LED indicators for wah and boost effects. $55 shipped in US lower 48.

GearForSale048.jpg

I accept PayPal or MO/Cashiers Checks. I've had good transactions with Steel Kage, Maiden Fan, and Evil Meow. I also have an excellent Ebay feedback (user ID: FuelGTRX). Shipping only included in US lower 48 states. PM me if interested or for more pics.

• Members
A bunch of stuff for sale. More pics available.

Line 6 POD XT Live, Mint: $300 Shipped

Purchased from MF about a year ago. Never left the house. All boxes, manuals, cables and power supply included.

POD006.jpg

Doesn't "mint" mean clean? ;)

Archived