May SPAM thread- started May 1st

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is truly the nicest guitar I've ever owned.

It's a Heritage H-550, but it's no standard model - it's a Heritage Custom Shop model - a very rare thinline with a 2 1/4" rim. It also has a genuine original factory equipped USA Bigsby. Among other things, it features:

-Heritage Custom HRW Pickups (these are AWESOME!)

-Maple Top, Back, and Sides

-FULL hollow construction

-Ebony Fingerboard

-Pearloid inlays and headstock logo

-Top quality Schaller hardware

-Original Heritage Hardshell Case

-Includes custom Foam F-hole inserts, in case you're worried about feedback

-Top quality fretwork done with a Plek machine

The guitar is in good condition. A couple minor cosmetic blemishes that I couldn't quite get even my digital macro mode on the camera to capture but structurally it is perfect.

$1949 Shipped in the USA. Price includes Paypal, the only accepted method of payment.

Questions? PM or e-mail me at aj@inrerocknroll.com.

Trust me, you won't be disappointed with this. I have hemmed and hawed over selling this for a long time. It's really a guitar I'm not worthy of.

CLIP:

http://www.inrerocknroll.com/tunes/Jam.mp3

PICS:

Her2.jpg

Her3.jpg

Her4.jpg

Her5.jpg

Her6.jpg

Her7.jpg

Her8.jpg

HerCustLogo.jpg

Thanks!

• Members

For Sale:

LTD HB-300 baritone. Right now it is loaded with chrome Duncan Designed pickups. They were too bassy in an all mahogany set neck Schecter, but in this one they did the trick a lot better than the other stuff I tried. Maple neck through, 27" scale, darkened rosewood fretboard, split-coil, 250K tone knob, with No Load mod to bypass it. It sounds sweet, and the sustain is unreal. Includes semi hard case.

$330 shipped and paypal'd. I can throw the EMG's back in (85-60) for $360 shipped.

I'm looking for a G-Major, or other rackmount processors or power amps.

CIMG0889.jpg

CIMG0890.jpg

CIMG0886.jpg

CIMG0887.jpg

• Members

$350 shipped ConUS

I've got this RG 520 for sale. It's in excellent condition, with a couple small nicks. It needs the screws to adjust the pickups, which should cost about $2 for all 4. the pickups also need to be soldered to the pots. I have too many guitars, so I'm selling this. This is a great shred guitar. I bought it when I was way into Racer X, Richie Kotzen, and Greg Howe. The neck is really fast. Made in Japan!

W/OHSC

mlYykKhTXzb2yVpl53mGVi7x1pFJ.jpg

QsHhvRlnS6PejjGYuWKeYxTDSCPG.jpg

• Members
Fender US Telecaster, seafoam green! Price Drop to $725 shipped!

This has become my #1 guitar in the past year. Originally built as a mod project for my website, I ended up loving her so much that I have been playing her ever since.

The body is a US Fender Tele refinished in seafoam green nitro. The pickups are from OC Duff. The neck is a Warmoth, and the nut is an Earvana. Oh yeah, and the tuners are Sperzels locking tuners... It's all top of the line, people.

$775 shipped to the CONUS. PRICE REDUCED

See the entire build and all the hardware used more in detail here.

Wanna hear what the guitar sounds like? Follow this link

mini-DSC07285.JPG

US Fender Telecaster w/ P90s... Price Drop to $525 shipped!

A one of a kind, this guitar was built for my website. It is made of a US Fender Telecaster body in Candy Apple Red, an All Parts neck (maple/rosewood) finished by Rob D from Fret Tech, GFS Dream 90 pickups, and gold hardware... a classic beauty! You can see the build project and pics of all the parts here.

$550 Shipped to the CONUS.

Wanna hear what the guitar sounds like?

http://mojocaster.com/mp3/Mojocaster%20-%20Cocaine.mp3

http://mojocaster.com/mp3/Mojocaster%20-%20Belle%20star.mp3

mini-DSC07801.JPG

Danelectro U2 in Aquaburst! Price Drop to $225 shipped!

Boy, you don't see these all that often, especially not in this sought after color. Jimmy Page used Danos back in the day, and Mark Knopfler used one in his latest record. This one is set up for slide, but does not see a lot of playing time, primarily because I have a Strat with lipstick pickups that I play the most for this sort of sound, so this one has to go...

$275 shipped to the CONUS

Pics are available here and here.

Robert Cray MIM Strat, sunburst, with SKB Hard Shell Case.

Fabulous guitar, comes stock with Fender Custom Shop pickups and US parts. My understanding is that they are only assembled south of the border.

Look at that wood grain!

mini-DSC07325.JPG

mini-DSC07326.JPG

mini-DSC07328.JPG

Soundclip here.

Price reduced again! Come on, gotta pay for the Reverends! :)

• Members

Im looking to free up some $$ (Im saving for an Engagement Ring) and am going to let some stuff go these next two weeks or so. First up is a Quad of CELESTION G12m-70 speakers. Sound good. Perfect working conditon. No rubbing, tears etc. They were in a used 800 slant I bought that I didnt need (impulse). each is 15 ohms. Looking for $125 + shipping for all four. Email me for pics of them. If you're local come by and play through them. Thanks a lot@Sound great, had them in a 800 slant cab, going a different route now and need to sell these. Each is 16 ohms. These are Very respectable speakers that will take your cheap cab from bad to great instantly. Upgrade your cab right now. Email me at Socialcry5@hotmail.com and I can send you pics. Thanks a lot!

Trevor

• Members

I have more pictures and can provide more complete descriptions if anyone is interested. I've priced everything to sell quick with no hassle. Paypal with confirmed addy or USPS money order.

Xaviere XV-700 - Lemon Drop - GFS - $225 shipped

000_3102.jpg

Browsville Thug - Metallic Red Glitter - $100 shipped

000_2807.jpg

Squier Standard Double Fat pickguard with stock Alnico pickups - matte black - new- $30 shipped ( trem plate included, but not pictured)

000_3104.jpg

WD parts Strat body - Alder - 2 piece - center joint - 50's style routing - I paid $225 plus shipping for this body - $100 shipped.

30921_big.jpg

Updated

• Members

Here I have a Fender Champ 12 from the late 80's, early 90's. All tube: 2 12AX7s and one 6L6. All stock. Stock speaker. Missing one input jack, and the one that's there is flaky: Scratchy and cracky if moved around...easy fix.

Has great Fender clean tone. The overdrive channel sucks unless you have the gain very low. Don't expect to get teh brootal gainz with this one. Has attached footswitch.

Cosmetics: The tolex is in great shape. No tears anywhere that I can see. Just needs very little cleaning. The grill cloth has some grime, but no real damage. Inside of the amp has some dirt and a little rust on the speaker.

In the pictures the tube guard and 6L6 have been removed but WILL be included. Speaker is disconnected. Will arrive reconnected.

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

$250 PayPal shipped in the ConUS. PM me. Open to trades. PM me.

• Members

Got a mint Xaviere XV-800 that I'm looking to sell. Bought it almost a month ago from Guitarfetish.com and its in near perfect condition, still has the plastic on the pickguard too. I'm looking to get around $220 shipped for it but I'll entertain other offers or some possible trades for a HH guitar like an Epi SG or Les Paul or something along those lines. I can take more pics upon request.

xv-800002.jpg

Update: Lowered price to $200 Shipped. Still looking for a Dual Humbucker equipped guitar as well.

Archived