May SPAM thread- started May 1st

• Members

Hamer Korina Standard-I believe this is a 2005.

Overall condition is a 9.8. There are some pick swirls on the guard and a very small indent on the back (clear coat only) that is almost invisible unless the light hits it in the right spot. Other than that the guitar is very clean overall, and the hardware is still gold/shiny and in good shape.

The original Duncan 59's are gone and I've got a Bareknuckle set in there right now.

The bridge is a Rebel Yell (Steve Stevens model) and is rated around 14k.

The neck is actually from a different Bareknuckle set and was the calibrated neck pickup from a Nailbomb set. Its rated around 8k and is pretty similar to the Mule.

Pickups are cream/black zebra style.

I do not remember the precise weight, but it is in the 8lb range.

This is easily the best humbucker guitar I've ever owned but I've suddenly fallen for strats (go figure!).

Asking price is $2000 shipped.

mlpics1349.jpg

mlpics1350.jpg

mlpics1336.jpg

mlpics1352.jpg

mlpics1319.jpg

mlpics1320.jpg

mlpics1325.jpg

mlpics1324.jpg

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've got an old Wilder speaker, 12 inch, near perfect condition.

Made in Chicago!

spkr001.jpg

spkr002.jpg

I'm not sure what the magnet material is.

PM me with offers! I'll consider almost anything. Possibly even trades...

Don't be afraid to lowball.

• Members

Looking for a Dano baritone, condition and color not important as long as it works. Please PM w/ offers. Would also consider other baritones. I have some stuff to trade, just let me know what you're looking for.

• Members
pedals_004.jpg
pedals_005.jpg
pedals_006.jpg
pedals_010.jpg
pedals_011.jpg

Ibanez FL-99 - $100
Dano Tuna Melt - $25
EH Small Clone - $55
Voltage Converter - $15 (turns 110VAC into 240VAC) powers two prong euro plg devices....

Looking to trade or sell.... try me out..

• Moderators

Ibanez RG520QSTB

MIJ

'01

Mahogany body

Quilted Sapele top

Trans Blue finish

Maple Super Wizard neck (Wizard + 3-piece construction) w/ IR board

Jumbo frets

AANJ (All-Access Neck Joint, for the non-Ibanez buffs)

Cosmo Black hardware

Edge trem (with bar!)

Ibanez V7 & V8 pickups

5-way switching

One volume, one tone

Cosmetic condition is VG, with a few small imperfections in the finish around the edges and typical hazing/pick scratches for a used guitar. Two small/medium chips through the finish on the rear lower edge, though they just serve to expose some nice looking mahogany. Neck and hardware are great.

Volume pot has been replaced, and works perfectly. Knob has been found for the tone pot. Only issue is the switch is a little crackly.

These are fairly rare. The 520 is one of the very few RGs to feature a mahogany body. The mahogany on this one is rather nice looking, too. The humbucker tones are much bigger and rounder than the typical basswood RG, and the split tones are strong and articulate. Guitar will include an Ibanez form-fit Deluxe Molded hardshell case in excellent condition.

Pics here: http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f250/the_eristic/for_sale/rg520qstb/

$450 + shipping

• Members

I just bought a new guitar and amp on a whim, so I am forced to part with a few things.

First is a 1965 Ampeg Rocket 2. This has been completely checked over and cleaned up by a local amp tech. He replaced all the tubes and put an Eminence Governor speaker in it. It has Sovtek 7591s in it and sounds amazing. The Tremelo sounds outstanding and is footswitchable, which the original footswitch is included. I did replace the front knobs on this as well as the handle on the top because they were broken when I got this amp. This is in great shape and sounds even better. $425

Also, a Laney LC-30 with quad Sovtek EL84 tubes. Again, this thing sings, and is a LOUD 30 watts. 2 channels, clean and overdrive, and a great reverb. All footswitchable, and the original footswitch is also included. Put a new Eminence Red Fang in it and it is a HUGE upgrade over the stock speaker and makes tons of difference for this amp. Also has a bright switch which can get it into Vox territory. Great amp! $455

DSCN1871.jpg
DSCN1877.jpg
DSCN1876.jpg
DSCN1875.jpg
DSCN1872.jpg
DSCN1878.jpg
DSCN1881.jpg
DSCN1880.jpg
DSCN1879.jpg

• Members

I just received several sets of Tonerider pickups. Prices and stock are below. Quantities are limited, first come first serve. Discounts for purchases of 3 or more. All prices include USPS Priority shipping CONUS. For payment I can except Paypal, Bidpay, Postal MO, Certified check. Email me at ralph@highspeedjunkie.com with your request and payment preference. I am Paypal Business Verified and have excellent feedback on ebay user ID krazybytes. These are the best pickups out there for the money.

Check them out at www.tonerider.com

Harmony-Central: http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Electric+Guitar+Pickup/brand/Tonerider

Z-Talk

I have all the Strats except the Surfari and both Tele sets.

Strat Sets (N/M/B): 85.00 for white. Black, cream, and mint 3.00 extra
Tele Sets (N/B): 65.00 (nickel or gold)
P-90's (N/B): 80.00 (cream/black)
ALnico IV Humbuckers (N/B): 80.00 (nickel)
Rocksong Humbuckers (N/B): 80.00 (nickel)
Precision-Plus Bass set: 50.00

pv_large.jpgtrt1_500_large.jpgAC4_large.jpgp90_cream_50_large.jpg

• Members

Thinking about getting rid of my Fender Cyber Deluxe amp. Here's a blurb from musiciansfriend:

Patented Virtual Tone Interpolation circuitry reconfigures the basic signal building blocks for amazingly accurate dynamic re-creations of the most revered amps of all time, plus new creations by Fender's golden-eared engineers. Genuine analog circuitry is combined with state-
of-the-art DSP circuitry for superb real classic tube tone. All incredibly easy to access with a smart, intuitive interface and jog wheel. 65W combo with a 12" Celestion G12T-100 speaker, 64 presets (32 of which are rewritable), a complete palette of DSP effects, MIDI, and digital tuner. Plug in another combo for full stereo effects. 4-button preset footswitch included.

Fender Cyber-Deluxe Amp Features:

* Borrows from the Cyber-Twin's killer circuitry schema
* Astoundingly accurate amp re-creations
* Stereo effects with additional combo
* 65W power
* 12" Celestion speaker
* 64 presets
* Loads of DSP effects
* 23"W x 19"H x 11"D
* 45 lbs.

I bought it new a few years ago and have been the only owner. No problems at all with the exception of the 4 way footswitch in which the 1st channel selector won't select the channel. This happened within the last 3 months. I know nothing about electronics so i can't say how easy or hard a fix this might be. Everything else is great. Open to trades for anything or cash offers. Pm me with offers or hit up my e-mail mchimin1 at ithaca.edu

• Members

I have a GFS vintage 5k white Lil Killer p/u and a GFS chrome Dream 180 bridge p/u for sale. Both are about 3 weeks old. Both are in new condition with full length leads. I want to try a different combo so the buyer will save the shipping costs.
I want $25.00 for the Lil Killer shipped to the lower 48 and $29.00 for the Dream 180 shipped to the lower 48.

• Members

I'm in the market for a maple telecaster neck.
It must be a 4 bolt, maple fingerboard. If it comes with tuners and nut, all the better!
Email me model, radius, nut width, asking price and pics if available. Thanks!
No MIM Standard Necks or V shape necks please

I'm also lookin' for a Bridge Position TV Jone TV Tron.

• Members

For Sale: Palmer W-34 acoustic guitar. $125 shipped. Six String acoustic. Good sound, in good shape, No damage, great finish.

I have too many guitars plus my digital camera just broke. I could have the 5 year old camera repaired for $200 plus shipping or put the $200 into a newer & better camera. Hard decision. Now I just need to pay the new one off!

xlVA0tOGCn4oIjvF1h8p2Wyz4Uhl.jpgpcmJ4VWkdKVXD04nN0pWK7xnIjup.jpg

• Members

Please take this stuff off my hands.

Ok, those jack-offs at ebay delisted me. {censored}ing hell. Anyway, I really need to get rid of these:

http://xs115.xs.to/xs115/07192/P1010006.JPG

http://xs115.xs.to/xs115/07192/P1010007.JPG

http://xs115.xs.to/xs115/07192/P1010010.JPG

I'll call it $40 obo shipped for the body and the neck. (Also includes pickguard, truss rod cover, back cover, and misc screws and junk.) It's in ok condition overall, probably could use some kind of finishing work, but it doesn't seem like there are any chips that go through the finish. Might be able to cleverly buff it out and fix it up. Weight is close to a real alder Strat body, but I can't figure out what wood it's made of. I cleaned up the neck and frets pretty good, but the headstock hole drilling kind of messed up the finish there. Only two holes drilled, and it should be covered up once the tuners are in place. Note that it's a lacquer finished neck.

I am moving out Thursday night, I have got to get rid of this stuff. If I don't, it's going in the trash. Please just make a damn offer.

Guest Anonymous

Ok, those jack-offs at ebay delisted me. {censored}ing hell. Anyway, I really need to get rid of these:

I'll call it $40 obo shipped for the body and the neck. (Also includes pickguard, truss rod cover, back cover, and misc screws and junk.) It's in ok condition overall, probably could use some kind of finishing work, but it doesn't seem like there are any chips that go through the finish. Might be able to cleverly buff it out and fix it up. Weight is close to a real alder Strat body, but I can't figure out what wood it's made of. I cleaned up the neck and frets pretty good, but the headstock hole drilling kind of messed up the finish there. Only two holes drilled, and it should be covered up once the tuners are in place. Note that it's a lacquer finished neck.

I am moving out Thursday night, I have got to get rid of this stuff. If I don't, it's going in the trash. Please just make a damn offer.

Geez, man, I don't know, if you're going to throw it in the trash why don't you give to somebody who reads the forum but doesn't have an instrument the way JJ gave a guitar to someone? I'm just sayin...

Archived