May SPAM thread- started May 1st

• Members

I just received several sets of Tonerider pickups. Prices and stock are below. Quantities are limited, first come first serve. Discounts for purchases of 3 or more. All prices include USPS Priority shipping CONUS. For payment I can except Paypal, Bidpay, Postal MO, Certified check. Email me at ralph@highspeedjunkie.com with your request and payment preference. I am Paypal Business Verified and have excellent feedback on ebay user ID krazybytes. These are the best pickups out there for the money.

Check them out at www.tonerider.com

Harmony-Central: http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Electric+Guitar+Pickup/brand/Tonerider

Z-Talk

I have all the Strats except the Surfari and both Tele sets.

Strat Sets (N/M/B): 85.00 for white. Black, cream, and mint 3.00 extra

Tele Sets (N/B): 65.00 (nickel or gold)

P-90's (N/B): 80.00 (cream/black)

ALnico IV Humbuckers (N/B): 80.00 (nickel)

Rocksong Humbuckers (N/B): 80.00 (nickel)

Precision-Plus Bass set: 50.00

pv_large.jpgtrt1_500_large.jpgAC4_large.jpgp90_cream_50_large.jpg

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a mint Blue Dragonfly condenser mic for sale on ebay for $430.00 shipped anwhere in the U.S or Canada. If you don't do ebay, I'd be willing to end the auction for a forumite. PM me your best offer and we will go from there. This mic is in mint condition and is one of the best I've ever owned, but I really need to sell some stuff to take care of some bills asap, so it has to go. Here is the link:

http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-...0829564&lk=URL

You can check out pictures of the the mic and learn some more about it there.

These mics never go for this cheap, so snatch it up quick.

• Members

For Sale:Ibanez Super 58 pickups $25 shipped paypal prefered

SOLD

Good condition, chrome covered with black rings included. Taken out of an Ibanez JetKing equipped with coil split. 10 inches of wire left.

156_5677a.jpg

156_5681a.jpg

156_5678a.jpg

• Members

I have a Duncan '59 Neck for sale. It is the 2 conductor version and is open coiled and black. There are plenty of leads left. I would like $45 shipped for it.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h56/projectdx/59n.jpg

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h56/projectdx/59nback.jpg

PM or email, I'll respond to both.

edit: I can only accept money orders. Sorry.

• Members

I'll toss this out there - Im not bonding with my Xaviere. If I get enough for it, I'll let it go and find something else. Let's say 300 plus shipping (which should be around 20 or so) for the USA. Ive barely played the thing, but I noticed a small nick on each side of the underside of the headstock. Wouldnt even see them unless you knew to look for them, really. I didnt put them on there, so I can only assume it came that way. I noticed them about 2 weeks after I bought it.

Sounds great, looks great, etc etc. I think the neck is just the wrong shape for me. I'll consider trades for a mahogany, dual bucker axe. Price isnt negotiable..I dont wanna take too much of a loss on it, I bought it brand new 2 months ago. If it doesnt seell, I'll just keep it, but I will put it up here for the heck of it.

EDIT: I will throw in the non-padded gig bag I bought for it but havent used yet.

kitchenXav.jpg

xaviereside.jpg

Family4.jpg

• Members

Gordon Smith GS1 cutsom order.

I waited 4 months for this one, its in TV yellow, side mounted jack, BKP92 pickup, sounds and looks fantastic, selling because I wanted one with a fatter neck.The neck on this is a little chubbier than the normal GS slim taper style neck.

Its literally a day old, any UK forumites can have it for exactly what I paid for it, which is

• Members

1995 MIM Fender Squier Series Strat - $200 shipped

It's basically a mexican strat - made in the same factory, same quality, same parts, etc. just says squier on the end of the headstock. It has some wear for a 12 year old guitar, worst being a dime sized finish chip on the bottom edge of the body. pic (more pics will be added soon)

Ibanez DTX-120 destroyer - $175 shipped

great condition, but has several chips and stuff..biggest one is about the size of a quarter, which is on the bottom. Plays great though. It comes with a nice ibanez hard case. pic (more will be added soon)

• Members

Parker P-36, excellent condition, comes with deluxe Parker gigbag, missing truss rod adjuster wrench. $430 shipped CONUS

ParkerFront.jpgParkerBack.jpg

Squier M-77, excellent condition, Agile Alnico pickups, $300 shipped CONUS.

SquierFront.jpgSquierBack.jpg

1991 Gibson SG Jr. reissue, overall great condition with a few nicks here and there, sounds and plays great, includes Gibson gigbag, $600 shipped CONUS.

SGJR.jpg

Epiphone Les Paul Classic Plus Goldtop, Mint condition with GFS Memphis pickups, includes original pickups and gigbag, $400 shipped CONUS.

EpiGoldtop.jpg

• Members

Alright my order is getting closer and closer so I need to move these guys.

ESP Eclipse II Vintage White ($1230 Shipped)

BRAND NEW... SERIOUSLY!!! Never even plugged into. Professionally set up in Drop D.

Comes with ESP OHSC, some strings, and a strap!

ebay2008.jpg

ebay2006.jpg

ebay2005.jpg

ebay2004.jpg

ebay2003.jpg

testing030.jpg

testing025.jpg

ESP Horizon NT-II ($1150 Shipped)

In dead MINT condition!

Upgraded with dual EMG 85's! (Will sell with out PUPs for $1000)

Comes with ESP OSCH and a strap!

gitsforsale.jpg

thefam014.jpg

thefam010.jpg

No trades, prices firm, will come shipped through fedex fully insured to the conus.

• Members

I have a great "parts-Tele" for sale. The body is a Fender Japan JD (Jerry Donahue) Telecaster in double bound sunburst. The neck is an older Warmoth '60s style rosewood board with vintage appointments. The guitar currently has a Kent Armstrong TL4-R bridge pickup with an American Standard Strat neck pickup. I put a Fender '52 Reissue bridge on the guitar as well as a mint green guard and vintage style slotted tuners. It looks much like a '62 RI Tele with a Strat pickup in the neck position. This guitar has been recently set up with 10's and plays wonderfully. I will also include a Fender gig bag as well as a Kent Armstrong Tele neck pickup (matches the bridge) and a black pickguard. $500 Thank you.

Garcia

(I will also consider a trade for a '50s Classic Tele/Esquire)

• Members

Dr. Z Maz 38 Senior 2x12 combo loaded with a Celestion Blue and a Celestion G12H-30. Pretty much in mint condition, but for some minor screw holes in the tolex where the casters were attached. Sounds beautiful, loves pedals, awesome circuit. Comes with a custom fit cover, but the casters will not be included.

Pricing:

$1650 shipped to the lower 48

$1350 shipped to the loer 48 without the speakers (you will have to supply your own).

Here are some pics:

DSC03219.jpg

DSC03218.jpg

DSC03221.jpg

• Members

I have more pictures and can provide more complete descriptions if anyone is interested. I've priced everything to sell quick with no hassle. Paypal with confirmed addy or USPS money order.

Jay Turser Mosrite copy with GFS P90s - Metallic Red Sparkle - $175 shipped

000_3099.jpg

Xaviere XV-700 - Lemon Drop - GFS - $225 shipped

000_3102.jpg

Browsville Thug - Metallic Red Glitter - $100 shipped

000_2807.jpg

Squier Standard Double Fat pickguard with stock Alnico pickups - matte black - new- $30 shipped ( trem plate included, but not pictured)

000_3104.jpg

WD parts Strat body - Alder - 2 piece - center joint - 50's style routing - I paid $225 plus shipping for this body - $100 shipped.

30921_big.jpg

Archived