May SPAM thread- started May 1st

• Members

Ends tomorrow!!

Yeah, yeah I know - this is the
electric
guitar forum. But once in a while you've got to unplug for a few. Here's a nice, cheap way to do it - with a Fender DG-15:

fender1.jpg

Here's a link to the auction - ends Sunday!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=230126656332&rd=1&rd=1

Have fun!

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well first I offered my Epiphone SG for a strat but no one seemed to be interested so know I am offereing my Schecter C1 E/A Semi-Hollow. I bought it brand new about 2 months ago. Plays like I dream.( I would have payed twice what I did for it) Its fully stock no mods done to it and no scratches or noticable wear/damage. Im looking for a Strat or guitar of equal value wich is $700. Heres some pics.

Schecterfront.jpg

SchecterBack.jpg

Schecter.jpg

Schecterhead.jpg

• Members

Update all 3 items for sale with prices:

Alright i am selling my 2 Guitars in order to buy 1 great one. Heres what I got

for $650 Shipped UPS with Tracking and fully insured:

First guitar is a Schecter C1 E/A Semi-Hollow. I bought it brand new about 2 months ago. Plays like I dream.( I would have payed twice what I did for it) Its fully stock no mods done to it and no scratches or noticable wear/damage.

Schecterfront.jpg

SchecterBack.jpg

Schecter.jpg

Schecterhead.jpg

For $300 Shipped UPS with Tracking and fully insured:

My second guitar for sale is a Epiphone Limited Edition 1966 G-400 Electric Guitar. It said it was a blem but there was nothing wrong but the last few serial numbers where not there. I went through and soldered up any loose wires. Its a kick ass guitar.

DCP_1222.jpg

DCP_1223.jpg

I also have a Dean Markley K-50 Amp im looking to sell for $70 shipped UPS with DC and fully insured. It shows some age but its a great amp. 35 Watts. Heres some pics.As you can tell there is some dust on the cover. I will try and scrub it off asap.

amp.jpg

• Members

I saw a les paul in the local store! i need it! it's an emergency! :love:

will end early and take off shipping for forum members.

washburn sb-60 prototype:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=250113419679

ltd mh-302:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=250113421989

annnddd...possible trade/spam. this a PRS mccarty standard with birds. standard means it has the mahogany body with no maple top. really nice sounding guitar. has an absolutely beautiful east (?) indian rosewood neck. very smooth.

guitar is in excellent shape, the pickup covers and hardware has some minor tarnishing, would be no big deal to clean up. it has a very, very small (1/8") ding right below the bridge. plays fantastic, no real buzzing or anything like that.

the pickups in the pic are not included, the guitar has been switched back to the original pickups.

i'm not really sure if i want to get rid of this, it's one of my favorite guitars, i just don't ever play it. the pickups don't really fit my style of music, i think that is the problem. i may end up switching out the p/ups, i don't know.

i would rather trade, i will sell outright, but i don't know what i want for it, so you could make me an offer, but a trade would be best. here is what i want: other prs guitars; singlecut, custom 22 or 24, trem or hardtail. gibson les paul standard, classic, or custom. adding cash is no problem for me if need be. i would also look at prs ce22 and ce24 with cash on your end.

i will say this, the guitar is going to really have to grab me for me to consider it. i would also look at other nice items, just hit me up at locrain@gmail if you can (my pm box is pretty full), or just post it here.

mccarty.jpg

eh.jpg

• Members

I just received several sets of Tonerider pickups. Prices and stock are below. Quantities are limited, first come first serve. Discounts for purchases of 3 or more. All prices include USPS Priority shipping CONUS. For payment I can except Paypal, Bidpay, Postal MO, Certified check. Email me at ralph@highspeedjunkie.com with your request and payment preference. I am Paypal Business Verified and have excellent feedback on ebay user ID krazybytes. These are the best pickups out there for the money.

Check them out at www.tonerider.com

Harmony-Central: http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Electric+Guitar+Pickup/brand/Tonerider

Z-Talk

I have all the Strats except the Surfari and both Tele sets.

Strat Sets (N/M/B): 85.00 for white. Black, cream, and mint 3.00 extra
Tele Sets (N/B): 65.00 (nickel or gold)
P-90's (N/B): 80.00 (cream/black)
ALnico IV Humbuckers (N/B): 80.00 (nickel)
Rocksong Humbuckers (N/B): 80.00 (nickel)
Precision-Plus Bass set: 50.00

pv_large.jpgtrt1_500_large.jpgAC4_large.jpgp90_cream_50_large.jpg

• Members

I am selling my like new USA Pilsen as I have a LP Custom and wants something that sounds different than my LP. The color is black metal flake, mahogany body/maple cap with a set mahogany neck. The guitar has great upper fret access do to the unique neck heel, quite an improvement over the traditional LP in terms of playability. Neck pickup is a Duncan 59 and the bridge pickup is currently a Gibson Angus Young humbucker, the stock Duncan Custom Custom is also included in the deal. Both pickups are splittable via push/pull tone pots. The guitar also is equipped with the Buzz Feiten system and what looks to be a graphite nut. The neck profile is on the large size, similiar to a Gibson R7 but a little smaller. This guitar plays great but I want something different tone wise, asking price is $700.00 shipped. Washburn hardshell case is included but not shown.
Pilsen2.jpg
Pilsen1.jpg
Pilsen4.jpg
Pilsen3.jpg
Pilsen5.jpg

• Members

Well I'm finally going to do it. I havent used my rack in years and I don't see me ever using it like it should be used.

I'm going to list all items in the rack (except for the PodXT Pro) on eBay soon but thought I'd give you guys first crack.
I'm open to trades of all kinds also, but prefer to sell via Paypal first.

dscn1649.jpg

I'm the original owner of all of the items. All excellent working condition. No mods. Never been gigged, never pushed hard. Smoke-free environment.

Mesa 20/20
ADA MP1
ADA MPC Midi foot controller, ac adapter, midi cable
BBE 462 Sonic Maximizer
Digitech IPS-33B
Alesis 2 band equalizer

I'm still gathering information to see what I should list each item for but I'm open to all offers.
You can contact me via email at johnknorr@yahoo.com or PM here.
Thanks.

• Members
I'll toss this out there - Im not bonding with my Xaviere. If I get enough for it, I'll let it go and find something else. Let's say 300 plus shipping (which should be around 20 or so) for the USA. Ive barely played the thing, but I noticed a small nick on each side of the underside of the headstock. Wouldnt even see them unless you knew to look for them, really. I didnt put them on there, so I can only assume it came that way. I noticed them about 2 weeks after I bought it.

Sounds great, looks great, etc etc. I think the neck is just the wrong shape for me. I'll consider trades for a mahogany, dual bucker axe .I dont wanna take too much of a loss on it, I bought it brand new 2 months ago. If it doesnt sell, I'll just keep it, but I will put it up here for the heck of it.

I will throw in the non-padded gig bag I bought for it but havent used yet.

Update, I will now entertain reasonable offers or trades on this. I will consider any decent mahogany guitar with a bridge bucker. Or just make an offer. Again, I dont (read: cant AFFORD) to lose too much on this deal.

kitchenXav.jpg

xaviereside.jpg

Family4.jpg

Hey man. I have a friend that might be into that Xaviere. He's got an Ibanez DM1, the small-bodies Iceman-style Ibanez with the odd paintjob. Mahogany body, set neck, dual humbuckers, solid feel, good condition.

• Members

I have more pictures and can provide more complete descriptions if anyone is interested. Paypal with confirmed addy or USPS money order.

Xaviere XV-700 - Lemon Drop - GFS Blem - $200 shipped
000_3102.jpg

Browsville Thug - Metallic Red Glitter - $95 shipped
000_2807.jpg

Squier Standard Double Fat pickguard with stock Alnico pickups - matte black - new- $30 shipped ( trem plate included, but not pictured)
000_3104.jpg

WD parts Strat body - Alder - 2 piece - center joint - 50's style routing - I paid $225 plus shipping for this body - $100 shipped.
30921_big.jpg

• Members

hcspam.jpg

Prices shipped via USPS to the US:

Danelectro Fab Chorus $12

Planet Waves 1/4" Pedal Couplers (2) $12

GFS Dream 90 neck pickup $25

GFS Vintage 59 bridge pickup $32

I would take some 6" cables for trade. I'm open for other trades, just let me know what you've got.

I'll discount if you buy more than one item because it saves me from extra shipping!

• Members

Also selling a great condition, 1 year old Marshall 1960B cabinet with the Celestion 75 watt speakers.I upgraded the wiring to a heavier guage,added some foam to the rear panel and the rear board that connects the front to the back panel.This tightened up the sound considerably and sounds much better than stock.It's in awesome shape with only some slight scuffing on the back and a small tear just above the back panel but it's very minor as well. I don't really want to ship this so hopefully someone locally will snap this up at $400 .A Splawn cabinet is available to me and I need to sell this to get it.I'm located in Westchester, NY just north of NYC. --------EDIT----I will ship if necessary but I have to add a little to the price to cover it.

marshallcab.jpg

cabback.jpg

• Members
FOR SALE:

Check my sig for guitar stuff I have for sale on eBay.

1989 Marshall JCM 800 2204. In great shape for an 18 year old amp. Currently loaded with winged "C" Svetlana EL-34 power tubes and Electro-Harmonix 12AX7 preamp tubes. Great sounding amp, one of the better sounding JCM 800's I have owned or played. $925 shipped in the US lower OBO. Shoot me a PM for more pics.

GearForSale019.jpg

WANT TO BUY:

Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby wah modded to true bypass. Other mods are okay too. Shoot me a PM with what you got.

• Members

Martin DCX1E Acoustic/Electric guitar. I am the original owner of this guitar. There is one tiny ding in the top on the bass side on the front corner. Comes with hardshell case. It's about 4 years old. Has Fishman Classic 4 electronics that work perfectly. Solid spruce top and mahogany neck, back, and sides. Plastic is still on the pick guard. $550 shipped anywhere in the continental US. Her name is Rachel Marie.

martin7ha0.jpg

martin4lb5.jpg

martin3ep9.jpg

Epiphone Sheraton II. I am the only person to lay hands on this guitar. I bought it brand new and watched the sales guy unwrap the fresh box and pull the guitar out. I have had it for about 3 years. It has a professionally installed Bartolini 1CTA neck pickup and a Gibson pickup selector switch. I will include the original Epiphone neck pickup and all mounting hardware as well. Tuners are gold Grover tuners. It is setup right now with 12 gauge Thomastik-Infeld Jazz/Swing flatwound strings. I will also include a brand new set of the same strings in 11 and 12 gauge. Also comes with Epiphone hardshell case. This guitar is in immaculate condition. I have hardly played it. There are no dings, scratches, or dents. There is normal wear on the bass side of the gold plating on the bridge and bridge pickup. Pickguard is also included, but not installed. $500 shipped to the continental US. Her name is Sherrie Lynne.

sherrie2em4.jpg

sherriebackvd4.jpg

sherriebodygk8.jpg

sherrieback3vl0.jpg

I have MANY more high resolution pictures. Please ask and I will send them. I will trade for computer parts including graphics cards, processor, mother boards, and other essential items needed for building a high end machine. I prefer PayPal or money order. Buy them BOTH for $900 shipped!

Archived