May SPAM thread- started May 1st

• Members

**** the Laney is gone... no longer available ****

This is a hard to find combo version of this amp. Enclosed back 2 x 12 Fane speakers, 100 watts, EL34 British tone. Has one of the best reverbs I've ever heard on it, too (only the combos have reverb... the heads don't).

LOCAL ST. LOUIS, MO AREA PICKUP ONLY

Why am I getting rid of it? It is LOUD, and BIG, and HEAVY... I am getting too old to keep lugging this beast up and down my stairs, and my back is screaming at me to get something more managable.

Looking to either sell outright for $550.00 or trade for a 1 x 12 tube combo - Mesa Boogie DC-3 or Laney VC30 for a straight up trade

OR

Peavey Delta Blues 2 x 10 version / Peavey Classic 30 / Crate Vintage Club VC3112 plus you add $100.00

Please PM me if you are interested, and thanks for your consideration.

Laney002.jpg

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A 2004 or 2005 Model Fender Japan 62 Reissue Stratocaster with USA Texas Specials, 3-Tone Sunburst, Mint green pickguard, Vintage 6 screw trem, 21 frets, rosewood fretboard and an all Alder body. The Pickups are the Fender Custom Shop Texas Specials, made for singing the blues, and the electronics have been REPLACED with much higher quality and smoother pots and a new input jack as well. The pot replacements are CTS if I am not mistaken, and the input jack is one from stewmac.com. The guitar is in excellent condition, along the top body contour there are a couple nicks and scratches, but nothing serious. The neck is in PERFECT condition, all frets are level and it is straight as an arrow. The tuners are stock Fender Japan tuners, and the vintage trem is also stock Fender Japan equipment. A tremolo arm with white tip is included in the price, as well as a Fender Japan gigbag. ALSO INCLUDED: $45 Mint Black Leather SRV Replica Guitar Strap, and a pack of NEW Dean Markley 10's.

I am not going to bother you with all the details of MIJ/CIJ quality and craftsmanship, if you want more information feel free to check the rest of the internet for details. Price is not negotiable. I'm doing this to fund some other musical endeavors, otherwise i wouldn't be doing this. NO LOWBALLERS!!!

NEW PICTURES AVALIABLE HERE: http://www.imagebucket.net/bucket/pf.php?fid=3594

i_IMG_0314.jpg

i_IMG_0317.jpg

i_IMG_0315.jpg

i_IMG_0267.jpg

I will ship, you cover shipping though. Vancouverites would be even better.

Thanks!

$780 USD!! Paypal Only!

• Moderators

Ibanez RG520QSTB

MIJ

'01

Mahogany body

Quilted Sapele top

Trans Blue finish

Maple Super Wizard neck (Wizard + 3-piece construction) w/ IR board

Jumbo frets

AANJ (All-Access Neck Joint, for the non-Ibanez buffs)

Cosmo Black hardware

Edge trem (with bar!)

Ibanez V7 & V8 pickups

5-way switching

One volume, one tone

Cosmetic condition is VG, with a few small imperfections in the finish around the edges and typical hazing/pick scratches for a used guitar. Two small/medium chips through the finish on the rear lower edge, though they just serve to expose some nice looking mahogany. Neck and hardware are great.

Volume pot has been replaced, and works perfectly. Knob has been found for the tone pot.
Only issue is the switch is a little crackly.

These are fairly rare. The 520 is one of the very few RGs to feature a mahogany body. The mahogany on this one is rather nice looking, too. The humbucker tones are much bigger and rounder than the typical basswood RG, and the split tones are strong and articulate. Guitar will include an Ibanez form-fit Deluxe Molded hardshell case in excellent condition.

Pics here:
http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f250/the_eristic/for_sale/rg520qstb/

$450 + shipping

Need this to move, so how about $430 + shipping?

• Members
MIM Fender Esquire near mint condition with Fender gig bag. $500 shipped via Paypal. PM or email me
sdm09@hotmail.com

503810554_b737040e05_m.jpg
480633713_c6698f17df_m.jpg

you shouldn't be so irresponsible. posting photos of such beautiful things on the internet can be hazardous to the health of other peoples' bank accounts.

muuuuuuuuuust....... nooooooooot............ buuuuuuuuuuy........... essssssssssssquire............

• Members
Fender US Telecaster, seafoam green! Price Drop to $745 shipped!

This has become my #1 guitar in the past year. Originally built as a mod project for my website, I ended up loving her so much that I have been playing her ever since.

The body is a US Fender Tele refinished in seafoam green nitro. The pickups are from OC Duff. The neck is a Warmoth, and the nut is an Earvana. Oh yeah, and the tuners are Sperzels locking tuners... It's all top of the line, people.

$775 shipped to the CONUS. PRICE REDUCED

See the entire build and all the hardware used more in detail here.

Wanna hear what the guitar sounds like? Follow this link

mini-DSC07285.JPG

US Reverend Slingshot w/ dual P90s... Price Drop to $825 shipped!

Powder blue in color, this US Rev comes with a two-toned teardrop case that is so sought after and hard to find. I don't really need to say anything about this guitar other than "you know you want it ;)"
mini-DSC08326.JPG

slideshow of pics.

$899 Shipped to the CONUS.

Wanna hear what the guitar sounds like?

http://www.mojocaster.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=228

US Reverend Commando Price Drop to $699 shipped!

Boy, you don't see these all that often, especially not in this sought after color and finish. It's an aluminum top finished in the rare Lake Superior blue... does have a couple of scratches on the back, which is also brushed aluminum - an option that cost extra.

I am only selling this guitar because I am buying another US Rev that's costing me a pretty penny... I know I will eventually regret it.

$775 shipped to the CONUS

mini-DSC08339.JPG

More pics are available here and

Fender Buddy Guy Strat, with hard shell case.

Always wanted a Buddy Guy strat, but they don't make 'em like I want 'em. The US Series I can't find with the polka dot body, so I bought a MIM Fender Buddy Guy body, and built my own. I bought a US Fender Buddy Guy sig neck - with that glorious "V" shape - for $350. I installed three Gold Lace Sensors with the Clapton boost thingy. In other words, it's just like a US Buddy Guy strat, except that the body is MIM and has the polka dots I love so much.

She's on the left in that picture:

mini-DSC07306.JPG

PRICE REDUCED: $799 shipped

Offers welcome. Trades not as much, but I'll listen... especially if it's a Reverend! Thanks :)

Gone:

Red USA Tele w/ P90s
Artisan LapSteel
Squier JagMaster
Robert Cray Strat
Robert Cray neck
All parts Tele neck
GFS Vintage 62 Alnico bridge pickup
Les Paul Special

The rest is still available! Prices Reduced 05/19...

• Members

All BYOC pedals were pre-built by Axeandyoushallreceive.com the official builder of BYOC and they are all MINT.

No Trades Except: ISP Decimator, Voodoo Labs PP2+, BJF Honey Bee, BJF Sea Blue EQ, E13 Soda Meiser, E13 Synth Mangler, Boss RC-2, 20XL or RC50

All pedal conditions are cosmetic, they all function perfectly electronically.

All prices include shipping CONUS, overseas is fine if buyer pays extra shipping costs. Paypal accepted at 1.5% Extra

Pedals01.jpg

Boss BF-2 Flanger (6/10 Condition) - $55 / Boss DS-1 Distortion (8/10 condition) - $35

(4) Ernie Ball UltraFlex 6" Patch Cables NIB - $35 / Dano Hashbrowns Flanger (9/10 condition) - $25

Pedals02.jpg

BYOC Digital Delay - $100 / BYOC Rat Distortion - $100 (ON HOLD)

BYOC Tremolo (rate blinking LED) - SOLD / BYOC VB-2 Vibrato (BA6110 version) - $160 (ON HOLD)

Pedals03.jpg

EHX Holy Grail (Mint w/box + papers) - SOLD / Vintage EHX Linear Power Boost 2 (5/10 condition) - $80 / EHX Nano Clone (Mint, no box) - $45

Pedals04.jpg

Blech Tech Pristine (Mint) - $100 / George Dennis Distorted Mind Blues (9/10 condition) - $95

HBE Tramp/Pre Amp Tremolo (Mint w/box, discontinued) - $130 / Pigtronix EP-1 Envelope Phaser (Mint, no box) - $175

Pedals05.jpg

Roger Mayer Vision Wah (8/10 condition) - $450 / Old Pedalboard (6/10 condition) - $25 + shipping (ON HOLD)

• Members

Really need to get this stuff out of here within a month as I am moving.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w32/christinasdream/Gear%20For%20Sale/peachfuzz.jpg

Mint Frantone Peach Fuzz. Excellent Lo-fi goodness, just didn't work well with my other sounds. $165

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w32/christinasdream/Gear%20For%20Sale/HolierGrail.jpg

EHX Holier Grail; I've had this thing for a long time now. Has served me well, has some great 'verb sounds on it, plus it has that nifty reverb gate feature. Replaced it with two other pedals, so it's ready to go to a new home. No box or papers, but does have it's adapter and is in excellent shape. $120

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w32/christinasdream/Gear%20For%20Sale/rc20.jpg

Boss RC-20 looper. Purchased it for soundscapes, but found it too limiting for typical Frippery. Mint in it's box with papers and all that jazz. $200

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w32/christinasdream/Gear%20For%20Sale/Verbzilla.jpg

I equate this guy to Fripp and Eno in a pedal. Excellent reverb for post-rock and ambient. I'm moving to rackmounted gear for delay and reverb, so this one's now up for grabs. It's mint in it's box with all the papers, too. $140

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w32/christinasdream/Gear%20For%20Sale/DS1.jpg

Keeley-modded DS-1, the best OD pedal I've ever used. This one is actually special; I'm not sure, but it appears to be a one-off. The additional switch
underneath the dist. knob allows you to toggle between an aditional clipping section that Keeley added along side Keeley's standard Ultra mod. Never seen another like this one. Has it's box and papers. $100

Roxy.jpg

And I'm willing to let my 1960's Teisco ET-460 go for the right price or guitar trade. She's been professionally setup and all the electronics have been been

cleaned up and rewired where necessary. $550 or another odd guitar.

Take paypal and money orders. PM or email if interested...also willing to look at trades as always.

• Members
Say it aint so!!!
:cry:
Didn't you just get those Revs?

What in hell are you buyin'??

57GT:)

I am trying to acquire very cool, old Revs with the "exotic" finishes - lava swirl, engine turn, sand blasted brushed aluminum, bugeye, etc... - and those cost a wicked premium, so something's gotta give. Plus, some of those make these redundant in terms of tones. I win either way: if I can't buy them, I still get to keep two really cool revs. And if I do buy them, I get to acquire new to me, kick ass revs :)

The "exotic" ones are all in the $1000 and way up range, so I gotta do this to get them...

• Members

Price lowered. Pretty firm.

Im selling my Schecter C1 E/A Semi-Hollow. I bought it brand new about 2 months ago. Plays like a dream.( I would have payed twice what I did for it) Its fully stock no mods done to it and no scratches or noticeable wear/damage. Its great aswell if you like to play heavier stuff aswell. Its a very versitile guitar. The Duncan designed pick-ups are not as bad as I thought they would be. This is a $700 guitar going for a great price for only 2 months old. NO TRADES!! The price is shipped.

* Hollowbody design with F-holes

* 2 Duncan Designed humbuckers

* Piezo pickup system

* Mixed or separate signal operation

* Quilted maple top

* Bound mahogany body

* 25-1/2" mahogany neck

* 22-fret rosewood fingerboard

* Grover tuners

* TonePros bridge

Schecterfront.jpg

SchecterBack.jpg

Schecter.jpg

Schecterhead.jpg

• Members

I have an early 80s Tokai Super Edition, an early Super Strat for Sale. It has been gigged, but is in very good condition for a guitar 20+ years old. Comes with the best clone of a Fender Vintage Trem I have ever seen. The body has the deep contours of a late 50s Strat or comparable to the Eric Johnson Strat.

MIJ,Alder body, maple neck, rosewood fretboard with 22 frets, flat radius about 12" and jumbo frets, frets are are in good shape with lots of life left, nitro finish (yes true nitro) all in black with chrome hardware, newly installed Vintage Style tuners. The pickups are stock dual buckers, pretty hot by the way and really sound great. Recently played it through a Princeton Reverb and Vox AC30 and it sounded very sweet, but nasty-ville was easily there with a bump up of the guitars volume. By the way the neck is a fairly fat "C" carve.

This is very good player, full of tone, light in weight, but very balanced. This is one great early "Super Strat" and blows away the "Fat Strats and other Super Strats" I have listened to and played.

I have attached a few pics, so enjoy. Email me with any questions. Keep in mind these tens to be pretty rare, especially in the dual humbucker configuration. Priced at $300 plus shipping and trades will be considered.

gt5litre

• Members

Let's give this a go..

Am looking for mainly trades. I will consider almost anything. If you want to buy something, make me a fair offer and we'll talk. :)

Looking primarily for:

Fuzz

Pickups (Humbucker)

Tele (SX, Squire, etc)

TriAC.jpg

Tri AC 9/10 Condish. Velcro. VERY COOL.

StereoDelay.jpg

LPB-1 10/10 Condish. Velcro.

CryBaby01.jpg

Crybaby. With varialbe Q and boost switch. 8/10 Condish. Missing battery cover.

CornedBeef.jpg

Corned Beef Reverb. 9/10 Condish.

StratHeadstock.jpg

FatStrat2.jpg

FatStrat1.jpg

Fender MIM Fat Strat Hot Rod. Duncan Designed Detonator in bridge. Will include original pickup. Plays great. "172 of 200" on headstock.

Thank you for looking.

• Members
Really need to get this stuff out of here within a month as I am moving.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w32/christinasdream/Gear%20For%20Sale/peachfuzz.jpg

Mint Frantone Peach Fuzz. Excellent Lo-fi goodness, just didn't work well with my other sounds. $165

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w32/christinasdream/Gear%20For%20Sale/HolierGrail.jpg

EHX Holier Grail; I've had this thing for a long time now. Has served me well, has some great 'verb sounds on it, plus it has that nifty reverb gate feature. Replaced it with two other pedals, so it's ready to go to a new home. No box or papers, but does have it's adapter and is in excellent shape. $120

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w32/christinasdream/Gear%20For%20Sale/rc20.jpg

Boss RC-20 looper. Purchased it for soundscapes, but found it too limiting for typical Frippery. Mint in it's box with papers and all that jazz. $200

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w32/christinasdream/Gear%20For%20Sale/Verbzilla.jpg

I equate this guy to Fripp and Eno in a pedal. Excellent reverb for post-rock and ambient. I'm moving to rackmounted gear for delay and reverb, so this one's now up for grabs. It's mint in it's box with all the papers, too. $140

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w32/christinasdream/Gear%20For%20Sale/DS1.jpg

Keeley-modded DS-1, the best OD pedal I've ever used. This one is actually special; I'm not sure, but it appears to be a one-off. The additional switch

underneath the dist. knob allows you to toggle between an aditional clipping section that Keeley added along side Keeley's standard Ultra mod. Never seen another like this one. Has it's box and papers. $100

Roxy.jpg

And I'm willing to let my 1960's Teisco ET-460 go for the right price or guitar trade. She's been professionally setup and all the electronics have been been

cleaned up and rewired where necessary. $550 or another odd guitar.

Take paypal and money orders. PM or email if interested...also willing to look at trades as always.

I might be intrested in your Teisco. Do you have any clips of her?

Archived