May SPAM thread- started May 1st

• Members

LTD HB-300 baritone. Loaded with HB103's. Maple neck through, 27" scale, dark rosewood fretboard. Push/pull coil split. It sounds sweet, and the sustain is unreal. Includes semi hard case, and dunlop strap locks.

$360 shipped

CIMG0889.jpg

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Price lowered. Pretty firm.

Im selling my Schecter C1 E/A Semi-Hollow. I bought it brand new about 2 months ago. Plays like a dream.( I would have payed twice what I did for it) Its fully stock no mods done to it and no scratches or noticeable wear/damage. Its great aswell if you like to play heavier stuff aswell. Its a very versitile guitar. The Duncan designed pick-ups are not as bad as I thought they would be. This is a $700 guitar going for a great price for only 2 months old. The price is shipped.

* Hollowbody design with F-holes

* 2 Duncan Designed humbuckers

* Piezo pickup system

* Mixed or separate signal operation

* Quilted maple top

* Bound mahogany body

* 25-1/2" mahogany neck

* 22-fret rosewood fingerboard

* Grover tuners

* TonePros bridge

Schecterfront.jpg

SchecterBack.jpg

Schecter.jpg

Schecterhead.jpg

• Members

OK, auction spam time:

Schecter Monstertone pickups - Tom Anderson designed, from right after his days with their Custom shop. Go ahead, try and find some of these now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=230130640654&rd=1&rd=1

b416_3.JPG

Reverend Slingshot pickguard:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=230130628018&rd=1&rd=1

6716_1.JPG

Fender 50's reissue body in Surf Green - has some neck pocket flaws but still very sharp:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=230130637206&rd=1&rd=1

927c_3.JPG

• Members

Parker P-44

Bought new in Dec 2005. Rarely played since then :cry: .

Specs:
(http://www.parkerguitars.com/code/models/models_pseries_p44_specs.asp for complete specs)
Mahogany body
Maple neck
Ebony fretboard
Grover 18:1 Tuners
2x HB Parker Stinger + Coil Tap
Fishman Piezo system in the fulcrum-style trem
Transparent Red

Comes with heavy duty gig bag and strap. Stand pictured is not incl.

Awesome guitar with amazing tonal options, but I just don't have space and need the funds for a new drum kit.

$450 plus shipping, or best offer.

parker.jpg

• Members

This baby has mostly cosmetic mods (cream pup rings, amber colored knobs, and creme pup selector) but I've also installed a push/pull pot on the tone knob to give three coil split positions. (I'll also include all of the regular silver hardware as well) In the picture you'll notice sperzel tuners and dunlop strap locks, but the guitar will ship with the original tuners and original strap buttons.

6-26-06005.jpg

$275 plus shipping. Gig bag included.

• Members
Also selling a great condition, 1 year old Marshall 1960B cabinet with the Celestion 75 watt speakers.I upgraded the wiring to a heavier guage,added some foam to the rear panel and the rear board that connects the front to the back panel.This tightened up the sound considerably and sounds much better than stock.It's in awesome shape with only some slight scuffing on the back and a small tear just above the back panel but it's very minor as well. I don't really want to ship this so hopefully someone locally will snap this up at $400 .A Splawn cabinet is available to me and I need to sell this to get it.I'm located in Westchester, NY just north of NYC. --------EDIT----I will ship if necessary but I have to add a little to the price to cover it.

marshallcab.jpg

cabback.jpg

Price dropped to $350.Need to get my Splawn.

• Members

I got edged out by my rock band so now I don't need my SG.

It is a Gibson SG 2007 faded brown special, mint with no pickups (I took out the pickups in there for another guitar) I can throw in 2 humbuckers etc but I can't be bothered to install them :-)

I am looking for tube amps or an axe better made for shredding.

Offers!!!

• Members

Well, it's time to run this up the flagpole again. I really don't want o have to resort to evilBay.

1988 Jackson Dinky. Duncan Full Shred in the bridge, Hot rails in the neck. Rotary selector switch. Back of headstock autographed and numbered by Grover Jackson #65. All black hardware. Will include a black leather guitar strap with Schaller strap locks.

Metallic Black Paint needs to be buffed. I installed the full shred and the rotary switch myself. So, unfortunately this is a player not a collector.

Have the original case, but it's covered with paint, stickers and in "used for 20 years" condition. One broken latch.

I am trying to turn this into a Mesa 20/20 power amp. Looking for about $500. Shipped. Add 3% for PayPal. Reasonable offers considered.

Thanks for looking.

100_4689.jpg

Grover65.jpg

• Members

Hey everyone,

This is a Custom Caparison Deep Sea Horus, formerly owned by Peter Joseph from the band "The Absence". It features a mahogany body, maple neck with rosewood fingerboard, mother of pearl Clock inlays, and EMG pickups wired to one volume control and a 3 way toggle switch. It has a Schaller Floyd Rose Tremelo in black, with all black hardware. In addition, I installed a "Tremel-No" stabilizer system in it, which will be included with the guitar. The EMG's are a SA in the neck and an 85 in the bridge. I will also include for FREE, the original 81 that came in the guitar, just in case you would rather try the 81 once you get the guitar. Condition of the guitar is probably a 7 out of 10. Peter obviously takes VERY good care of his guitars, as do I, so it has been used on tour, but obviously not abused, it has pick scratches, some little pressure dings, but no scratches that go through the paint into the wood, nothing that severe, at all. Comes with original Caparison Hardshell case, tour used, so it isn't perfect, but it isn't destroyed either. It has some nicks and scratches, everything is 100% functional on both the guitar and case.

I am only selling this because I bought this guitar specifically for my other guitar player in my band to use, and he was supposed to pay me back, but now due to the breakup of the band, he doesn't want to pay me back for the guitar now, so I am forced to part ways with it, unfortunately. PRICED TO MOVE at 1600.00 SHIPPED to the lower 48 U.S. States via PayPal "E-Check". International buyers are welcome, but you will be responsible for shipping charges, MINUS what I would have to pay for shipping to the lower 48 U.S. States, which I will deduct from the shipping expenses for any international buyer. Please PM me for more info, or email me at youwannasellnowNOSPAM@aol.com. Please remove the "NOSPAM" from the email address. Thanks!

Pictures! :)

AbsentMinded.jpg

AbsentMinded2.jpg

AbsentMinded6.jpg

AbsentMinded3.jpg

AbsentMinded4.jpg

AbsentMinded5.jpg

-Ansley-

Archived