May SPAM thread- started May 1st

• Members

Fender US Telecaster, seafoam green! Price Drop to $745 shipped!

This has become my #1 guitar in the past year. Originally built as a mod project for my website, I ended up loving her so much that I have been playing her ever since.

The body is a US Fender Tele refinished in seafoam green nitro. The pickups are from OC Duff. The neck is a Warmoth, and the nut is an Earvana. Oh yeah, and the tuners are Sperzels locking tuners... It's all top of the line, people.

$775 shipped to the CONUS. PRICE REDUCED

See the entire build and all the hardware used more in detail here.

Wanna hear what the guitar sounds like? Follow this link

mini-DSC07285.JPG

Fender Buddy Guy Strat, with hard shell case.

Always wanted a Buddy Guy strat, but they don't make 'em like I want 'em. The US Series I can't find with the polka dot body, so I bought a MIM Fender Buddy Guy body, and built my own. I bought a US Fender Buddy Guy sig neck - with that glorious "V" shape - for $350. I installed three Gold Lace Sensors with the Clapton boost thingy. In other words, it's just like a US Buddy Guy strat, except that the body is MIM and has the polka dots I love so much.

She's on the left in that picture:

mini-DSC07306.JPG

PRICE REDUCED: $799 shipped

Other Misc.:

1 Warmoth Tele body, white, Warmoth finish

1 Lollar 52 tele pickup set

1 Fender SCN Tele pickup set + complete S1 switching system, including pots, switch et al

3 Fender USA Tele bridges, 3 saddles, w/ saddles

1 complete pickguard assembly from a MIM Buddy Guy Sig strat, including pickups, switch, knobs, pots, all wired and ready to go

1 Tele-type neck - looks to be a Mighty Mite, but not sure

1. Squire shomaster body in metallic black, HSS, w/ bridge and neckplate

1 Set of telecaster pickups hot rails-type by GFS

Offers welcome.

Trades: I am interested in the following:

US Reverend guitars

Electro Harmonix Holy Grail

Ernie Ball Volume Pedal

1x12 or 2x10 or 2x12 cab

ZVEX Box Of Rocks

Gone:

Lake Superior Blue US Reverend Commando

Powder Blue Reverend Slingshot

Lime Green Reverend Hotshot Jr

Mim Esquire w/ Nocaster Pickups

Red USA Tele w/ P90s

Artisan LapSteel

Squier JagMaster

Robert Cray Strat

Robert Cray neck

All parts Tele neck

GFS Vintage 62 Alnico bridge pickup

Les Paul Special

The rest is still available! Prices Reduced 05/19... List updated 06/02

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Trade for a Vetta Head:

I have a Line 6 Vetta Combo in great, great condition. Never gigged, and always hooked to a Line Regulator for clean power.

It has been upgraded to the latest software with all the Vetta II models. No glitches or issues.

Perhaps someone is interested in the convenience of a combo package. If you do, let me know.

I can provide some collateral.

If you have a Vetta II, let me know how much the upcharge is gonna be.

For Sale:

Line 6 PODxt, with the 3 model packs. Effects Junkie, Metal Pack, and Classic pack. $250 includes shipping.

ESP LTD HB-300 baritone. Excellent condition. Loaded with your choice of Duncan Designed HB-103 Distortion pickups (chrome), or an 80's Anderson humbucker copy by Fernandes Japan, with an HB-102 at the neck (black) . $300 includes shipping.

PM me with any questions.

CIMG0890.jpg

• Members

One last post before I put it all on ebay.

First up is a Fender 1000 Roc Pro Head. This is a transtube head. One 12ax7 and it can handle everything from fender cleans to High gain. Great inexpensive lightweight head.
Fenderrocpro1000.jpg

Rocktron Piranha, No issues at all and the tubes have alot of life left in them. The preamp is all tube and its a monster.

Also selling the carvin dcm 150 single space power amp. Has been used lightly. Both units have never left the house nor have they been gigged.

IMG_0356.jpg

Art Sgx2000 Preamp. Has one tube in the preamp section like the rocktron prophesy, great for both recording and live use though I do prefer it for recording. Comes with 2 space skb rack case, midi footcontroller w/power supply. and ill throw in a free planet waves midi cable.

IMG_0357.jpg

Last but not least I have a 1989 Fender Heavy Metal Strat. White body, Maple neck, Dimarzio hum in the bridge w/coil splitting option, two fender american single coils, 5 way switch, Kahler spyder tremolo with bar. Guitar is in excellent shape for its age. Has a few tony scratches that my camera was not able to pick up. It ships with a fender hardshell case.

IMG_0361.jpg
hmstrat2.jpg
hmstrat3.jpg
hmstrat4.jpg
hmstrat5.jpg

I also have for sale an Ibanez Ts9 tubescreamer not pictured. Unit is in perfect shape. Comes iwth box and info.

Prices are all shipped.
Fender Roc Pro 100 - $230
Rocktron Piranha- $400
Carvin Dcm150 - $120
Art Sgx2000 - $160
Fender Hm Strat - $500
Ibanez Ts9 - $75

As far as trades I'm only really looking for a pod xt pro w/model packs, and a furman power conditioner. Questions, more pics , all that good stuff pm me :thu:

• Members

Selling like new Radial Tonebone Plexitube. I bought this to use with an amp I just sold. I have a Marshall TSL so dont need it. Sounds good for higher gain but could not get a good mild breakup with it. I would have been happiel with the other pedal like this as I dont use alot of high gain other than for sustain. I just got this about a week ago and was told it was new on the auction but since I have had it it is now used. Perfect conditition as it never left the living room.
HPIM1059.jpg
HPIM1058.jpg

I am also selling my Gibson Faded SG with Planet waves locking tuners, Dimarzio Norton, BG BUCKER in neck, and abalone pickguard. Also comes with gibson hardshell case, original pickguard and pickups. I have the tone controls set up to split the pickup coils but will also include caps if you want to change it back to regular tone controls. These are bad pictures but will take more if you want. I am keeping the abalone knobs for another guitar and this will come with the original black knobs and tuners. $650 shiped in the USA.
HPIM1040.jpg
HPIM1042.jpg
HPIM1041.jpg

Archived