May SPAM thread- started May 1st

• Members
Geez, man, I don't know, if you're going to throw it in the trash why don't you give to somebody who reads the forum but doesn't have an instrument the way JJ gave a guitar to someone? I'm just sayin...

It's obo, and there's still two days or so...

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, yeah I know - this is the electric guitar forum. But once in a while you've got to unplug for a few. Here's a nice, cheap way to do it - with a Fender DG-15:

fender1.jpg

Here's a link to the auction - ends Sunday!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=230126656332&rd=1&rd=1

Have fun!

• Members

John 5 Telecaster Neck
Rosewood, 12" radius, 2006 Anniversary Badge on back of headstock. $250 shipped
J5TeleShot1.jpg

Set of Telecaster pickups from a 2006 Standard Telecaster (the new Hotter standard pickups) $55
Pickups.jpg

Telecaster WBW Pickguard. Exc Cond $13

• Members

Runnin Flatwound 12's, didn't file the nut, so the nut chipped, still plays fine. The plastic nut sucks anyway, should be replaced. Looking for a descent acoustic (non cutaway). Don't care about brand name, but I'm looking for a mid entry level range acoustic of comparable value to the Ibanez.

ibanez1.jpg

• Members

Here's what's left that I have for sale, which includes new gear!

Buddy Guy Strat w/ HSC
US Reverend Slingshot w/ HSC
Godin SD4 bass
Chrome Red US Tele w/ dual P90s
Nitro Sherwood Green US Tele w/ Three pickups (Nashville style!)
Nitro Seafoam Green US Tele w/ Warmoth neck and OC Duff pickups
Danelectro U2 in aquaburst

All pics, details, soundclips, etc... here.

• Members

Xaviere XV-850 in Honeyburst. $190 shipped. I bought this as a slight blem two months ago and while it sounds and plays fantastic, I need to free up some cash for stupid school tuition. :mad: It has GFS Texas Alnico pickups, Wilkinson tremolo and locking tuners, and will ship with a free gig bag. PM me if you're interested.

here are some pics.

100_1392.jpg
100_1391.jpg
100_1393.jpg
100_1390.jpg

• Members

Ok, those jack-offs at ebay delisted me. {censored}ing hell. Anyway, I really need to get rid of these:

I'll call it $40 obo shipped for the body and the neck. (Also includes pickguard, truss rod cover, back cover, and misc screws and junk.) It's in ok condition overall, probably could use some kind of finishing work, but it doesn't seem like there are any chips that go through the finish. Might be able to cleverly buff it out and fix it up. Weight is close to a real alder Strat body, but I can't figure out what wood it's made of. I cleaned up the neck and frets pretty good, but the headstock hole drilling kind of messed up the finish there. Only two holes drilled, and it should be covered up once the tuners are in place. Note that it's a lacquer finished neck.

I am moving out Thursday night, I have got to get rid of this stuff. If I don't, it's going in the trash. Please just make a damn offer.

Price dropped to $25 shipped. You're pretty much just paying for shipping at this point.

Also, I found a previously unnoticed crack on the neck. It's on the bottom, and it looks like the fretboard had started to separate from the neck at some point. I don't know how bad it is, though I pulled at it and it seems solid enough. Anyways, it may be repairable, or it may be junk. Either way, the body alone is probably worth this, dings and all. (And if you don't want the neck but just the body, tell me.)

• Members

Before this goes to the bay or I decide to keep it, I'm giving you fellow gear junkies the chance to grab it. I bought this guitar a couple months ago and it is in like new condition. It still has the plastic on the pickguard and the tag on the case. It plays great. There are no nicks or wear. The neck is huge (just wanted to point that out in case you weren't familiar with these models). I need to sell a few guitars to pay for all the gear I've purchased this year and I'm keeping my standard over this one. I am more a humbucker kind of guy plus I like the inlays on my standard. If I didn't need the money, I'd never sell this one. Asking $850.00 shipped or best offer.

251274946.jpg
251274960.jpg
251274950.jpg
251274957.jpg

• Members

This was my first electric guitar back when I was 12. The date on the neck stamp says '81, but the guitar was purchased new in '93. Yes, I started down project lane with it, but never finished it up and don't even really like this body style guitar. Most of the finish has been removed. Still needs a little elbow grease to finish it up.

S4020052.JPG

S4020053.JPG

S4020056.JPG

S4020054.JPG

Neck w/tuners - $17 shipped in the lower 48

Body w/loaded pg - $28 shipped in the lower 48

Bridge - 12 Shipped in the lower 48

Original Yamaha Hardshell Case - $27 shipped in the lower 48

complete guitar (unassembled) - $56 shipped in the lower 48

complete guitar (unassembled) w/OHSC - $83 shipped in the lower 48

To view the thread with the rest of the pics CLICK HERE Please view full description and pics before inquiry about purchase.

If there's something here you want and you have stuff you want to trade, make an offer.

• Members
Got a mint Xaviere XV-800 that I'm looking to sell. Bought it almost a month ago from Guitarfetish.com and its in near perfect condition, still has the plastic on the pickguard too. I'm looking to get around $200 shipped for it but I'll entertain other offers or some possible trades for a HH guitar like an Epi SG or Les Paul or something along those lines. I can take more pics upon request.

xv-800002.jpg

Still for sale, $200 shipped. Can take more pics upon request.

• Members

Hey all,

I need to unload a well used/worn in Warmoth Strat Neck with jumbo frets, LSR roller nut, and Gotoh tuners. It is in really good shape but could use a fret level if someone were so inclined. This neck is probably over 15 years old and had hundreds of hours on it. $110 Shipped

I have a DiMarzio Tone Zone that I swapped out for a Steve Special. This would be an awesome pickup for a guitar with no bottom end or is really bright. It has TONS of mids and lows. $35 shipped.

PM me.

• Members

Up for sale is a mint condition, hardly used Behringer VD1 vintage distortion pedal. I'll ship it in its original packaging with original instruction sheet included.

Price: $22 shipped to the US
Paypal Prefered

38205152qm0.jpg

71771880ty3.jpg

• Members

going to be selling my schecter blackjack. jb has been replaced with a duncan custom (jb will be included), tuning keys replaced with grover locking tuners (originals included), and schaller strap locks will also be included. also including several sets of dean markley strings as a bonus. ill post pics tonight. pm me if you have any interest. guitar will come with a hardshell case, and ill be asking 425$ + shipping (should be around 25$).

• Members

I have a few of my handwound pickups for sale.

First is a couple of humbuckers. Both humbuckers were used in one of my guitars for a couple of weeks. They are basically new, but there maybe a few fine scratches on the chrome covers. But you'd have too look hard to see them.

1. Smoke Stack bridge. This is a great pup for classic to modern sounds but has more grit and mids than a BG Bucker. Comes with 4 conductor wire for coil splitting. This pup uses Alnico 4 magnet and comes with a chrome cover.

$65.00 delivered. This pup normally costs $87.00 + shipping

2. BG Bucker Neck. This is a great pup for classic to modern sounds. Comes with 4 conductor wire for coil splitting. This pup uses Alnico 5 magnet and comes with a chrome cover.

$65.00 delivered. This pup normally costs $87.00 + shipping

Info and clips of the humbuckers can be found at www.bg-pups.com/hb.html

bgbucker-cover.jpg

Next is single coils.

I have several Strat sized P90 pickups.

These pups use 6 nickel screw pole pieces in conjunction with dual custom ceramic magnets.The tones are fatter and have more punch than a standard Alnico strat pickup.

I'm asking $45.00 each delivered. These will normally cost $55.00 + shipping.

Here's clips of the Strat P90s

Neck

Bridge

s90.jpg

PM me if you have any questions.

• Members

sorry about some of the pics. i take paypal but you'll have to pay fees. i'll also take oney orders or well hidden cash.

SX GG1 LP Special copy upgraded tuners to Grovers. barely SOLD!!!

Ibanez Jetking1 all original a little wear and a few scuffs $175 plus shipping

jtk8.jpg

JTK7.jpg

jtk5.jpg

jtk6.jpg

jtk9.jpg

Archived