May SPAM thread- started May 1st

• Members

Lots of stuff to move.

Fender Roc Pro 1000 Transtube head. Loud as hell. Everything from fender cleans to high gain distortion. Used by Malmsteen on Concerto Album and Opeth. Excellent condition.

Fenderrocpro1000.jpg

Rocktron Piranha all tube Preamp. Racked lliterally for 2 weeks and never taken out of the house. Comes with Original Manual

Also selling the Carvin Dcm 150 power amp.

IMG_0356.jpg

Art Sgx 2000 Preamp. Great for both recording and live use. Has one 12ax7 tube. Comes with the midi footcontroller and skb 2 space rack case.

IMG_0357.jpg

Jackson Dk2m. This was my baby. Its in perfect condition. Comes with hard case, whammy bar. Its been babied from day 1. Its set up for 9-46 and ill throw in an extra pack of strings. Pickups are real Duncans Jb and Jazz

IMG_0360.jpg

1989 Fender Hm Strat. Excellent condition considering its age. Spyder Kahler Bridge. Dimarzio in the bridge , two fender american single coils. Comes with hardshell case. Set up with 9's.
IMG_0361.jpg

If you need more pictures or have questions pm me or email Handfulovrain@gmail.com

Prices include Shipping, I prefer paypal and will pick up the fees.

Fender Roc Pro - 240
Art Sgx 2000 - 180
Rocktron Piranha - 420
Jackson Dk2m - 525
Fender Hm Strat - 500
Carvin dcm 150 - 130

Prices Negotiable depending on payment method. No low ball BS.
I have perfect Ebay feedback if you need references. I can also provide some.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FS/FT:

Fulltone Fulldrive II Mosfet edition. Brand new with box, sticker, and papers. I just received it today, but I guess I forgot I only like clean boosts in front of my amps. I will entertain all offers, but would like maybe a DM-3. In fact, I would trade this FDII with my Ibanez CD10 Delay Champ for a DM-2. Otherwise, I would take $165 shipped. I paid $185 shipped.

This is the model:
FulltoneFull-Drive2MOSFETBig.jpg

• Members

I need to sell this thing. It is a great playing guitar, has a licensed bigsby - I just have too many and money needs to come in from somewhere. Comes with a Gigbag. Someone please take it off my hands for 500 shipped or

MAKE ME AN OFFER

From the Eastwood website:

Body: Tone Chambered Mahogany Neck: Bound Maple, Bolt-on Fingerboard: Rosewood, Block Markers Scale Length: 25 1/2" (648mm) Width at Nut: 1 11/16" Pickups: Three Alnico Hot-10 Humbuckers Switching: 5-Way Controls: 3 Volume, 3 Tone, 1 Master Volume Bridge: 5-way Adjustable Roller Bridge, BIGSBY Licensed Tremolo Hardware: Vintage Kluson Style Nickel/Chrome Strings: Unique Features: BIGSBY Licensed Tremolo Suggested Retail: $999.00 USl_b8a7a479137349a23b7a4139bd434dbc.jpgl_f217f4737b6fe3199c09ddac8019b094.jpgl_a327f54ae9680ee7951e4fbd0715ed03.jpgl_e8ea83c7c5cc1937b5b1abdd153e054a.jpg

• Members

Rare and coveted Limited Edition MIM Strat assembled and finished in Mexico from American components. The body is a medium weight alder body, has a very fat "C" neck carve (like a Robert Cray), rosewood fretboard with 21 frets with jumbos. It has a 9.5" radius, a nice balance between vintage and modern radii and theneck has a beautiful "vintage tint" and shows a lot offiguring and flaming too. This one of the best looking Strats ever. Now I have seen a few of these with sloppy neck slots, but not this one. This is a tight bugger and leads IMHO to extraordinary sustain.

Body is well shielded in the cavity area (very quiet for a Strat with single-coils), tone control is on the bridge pickup and the other on the neck. Finished in a"faded" Sonic Blue and this is one of Fenders' best colors. Loaded with CS Texas Special pickups, and vintage Kluson style-tuners.

This is one great Strat with a tight neck pocket and a lot of "Vintage Vibe", but with a lot of modern Strat touches. I am staying with my Eric Johnson since it sounds a bit more vintage. This is one Strat to have and hold baby.

Comes with a period correct brown G&G tolex case and papers. In excellent condition with one very small ding (not thru the paint, on the top edge of the belly cut (hidden when played) Steal it $720 with HSC plus shipping. I may get the little ding fixed for the right price.

Pics up tonight or tomorrow!!!

Pod XT with optional Classic Amp pack, with original box, papers, power suppply, USB cable and a few other Line 6 amp voicings have been added. I bought it new a few years ago. All firmware and software is up-to-date. > Only $270 plus shipping.

"There are places I'll remember. In My Life, though some have changed. Some forever not for better. Some have gone and some remain...".

• Members

A new listing is my Gregg Bennett (Samick) Royale 3 semi-hollow (it is equiooed with Gibson 57 Classics). It is styled like a slightly larger Les Paul or akin to an ES 175. This is a thin-body semi-hollowdesign and very comfortable to pla,even seatedy. The guitar really came to life for mewhen I installed 10-52 Light/Heavy stringd. Come to find that is what the neck and nut were tweaked for. I think the guitar may have sported flatwound jazz strings at some time in her past.

The guitar has a mahogany 1-piece mono-frame; consisting of the center block and outer rim. This makes for a very solid platform. The neck is mahogany, as is the back, while the front is laminated maple with a Quilt top. I find it to have a very similar tone to my 89 Les Paul; the tone is darker, more complex and like few Lesters is a "Moaner" and not a "Biter". The guitar leans more towards thusemahogany double humbucker tones and not as much semi-hollow as one would expect and this replicates my Heritage H150 and my Les Paul. This duplication of tone is the reason it is being sold.

The Royale 3 is a great playing guitar with that strong and chunky mahogany tone. nice fretwork and a fast neck that is an easy to play "C" carve. This guitar has great sustain and acoustic feedback was not an issue during a recent very loud session with a Mesa Roadking head and 2 2X12s. The guitar is a light Cherry Sunburst, the hardware is chrome, it is of recent manufacture in Korea and comes with a the correct factory HSC.

It is priced at only 450 plus shipping. It is well balanced and comfortable and is in excellent condition. If you have any questions send them my way.

Here are the attached pics

• Members

I have a Malden Stiger Flair superstrat for sale. Quite a beauty and comparable to the Fender Showmasters...Here's a quick rundown of all the features:

24 Fret, Bound Flamed Maple Fretboard, MOP Star Inlays

Flamed Maple Veneer Body/Matching Flamed Maple Veneer Top

Spring Loaded Trem

Treble Cut Switch

Chrome Hardware

Special Cutaway for Cable Input

Faux Aged Wood Binding on Body

Set Neck

Low Action!

$450 Shipped, firm!

MORE PICS

Malden_Stiger__01small.jpgMalden_Stiger__20small.jpg

Epiphone Custom Shop SG in Alpine White w/EMG 81/85 *cracked neck* No Reserve - ON EBAY

EpiSG01small.jpgEpiSG04small.jpg

Freda Titan 212

This cab was paired up with the Rivera and they made quite a match! A HUGE sounding 212. This cab is MINT and has around 6 hours on it.

Asking $450 + actual shipping

Check out FREDA CABS for more information.

Saddle Finish Tolex

Loaded with Eminence Red Ryders

240 Watts!

4 Ohms

Ported

Freda01small.jpgFreda03small.jpg

MORE PICS

HC REVIEWS

DEMO VID

Vintage 1977 Ibanez Rickenbacker 4 String Bass Copy in Fireglo - ON EBAY

IbanezRic01small.jpgIbanezRic02small.jpg

Schecter Studio 4 Prototype - $700 shipped

Flamed Maple Top w/Matching Flamed Maple Headstock Veneer

Exotic Tonewoods (not sure what...maybe you can tell from the pic)

Duncan Designed Active Electronics and 3 band EQ

Rosewood Fretboard

5 Way Chicken Head Switch

TKL Hardcase

Schecter_FM_Proto_01small.jpgSchecter_FM_Proto_04small.jpg

• Members
:eek: :eek: Take advantage of my insanity im selling my Epiphone Limited Edition 1966 G-400 Electric Guitar. Not many of these are being made. I got it used from a store and they stamped used on the back of the headstock and scratch off the last 3 numbers of the serial number for some reason. This effects nothing to the playability and really cant be noticed unless you stare at it. I went through and soldered up any loose wires. Its a great guitar for the money and sells for $400 New. Its alot better qualit and looks alot better looking then the regular G400. Please PM me if interested. :wave:

closeup4.jpg
closeup5.jpg
closeup2.jpg
closeup1.jpg

• Members

This is a late '98 Tele Custom,i'm the original owner.Its been modded with a Warmoth Tortoise shell pickguard,and routed for a bridge humbucker.The bridge is an official Fender six saddle that I put on shortly after I got it.I cut the bridge in half to accomodate the pickup and pickguard.Also installed Sperzel locking tuners,about a month ago.It has some dings,I have more pics to send if youre interested.Pickups are Carvin C22b&C22n.All the electronics have been changed including the wire,(18 gauge solid copper),500K Allparts pots,3 way and .022uf Caps.

$380.00 shipped in a Carvin Hardshell case.
IM001252.jpg
IM001257.jpg
IM001254.jpg

• Members

Crate GT3500H - $400 (works perfectly, sounds GREAT, 350 watts)
ampur1.jpg

Zoom G9 - $300 (Total and Delay buttons aren't working, but both menus are still accessible. everything else works great, comes with original box, manual, and power supply)
g9kr5.jpg

Big Muff - $50 (battery compartment won't stay well, could be covered by tape or velcro if needed)
bigmuffkx2.jpg

Yamaha G100II - $100 (6/10 Condition, works great, but could use a new input jack, some knobs have been replaced)
headol8.jpg

(all prices shipped)

will consider trades and partial trades. some prices negotiable

• Members

Martin DCX1E Acoustic/Electric guitar. I am the original owner of this guitar. There is one tiny ding in the top on the bass side on the front corner. Comes with hardshell case. It's about 4 years old. Has Fishman Classic 4 electronics that work perfectly. Solid spruce top and mahogany neck, back, and sides. Plastic is still on the pick guard.
$500 shipped
anywhere in the continental US. Her name is Rachel Marie.

martin7ha0.jpg
martin4lb5.jpg
martin3ep9.jpg

Epiphone Sheraton II. I am the only person to lay hands on this guitar. I bought it brand new and watched the sales guy unwrap the fresh box and pull the guitar out. I have had it for about 3 years. It has a professionally installed Bartolini 1CTA neck pickup and a Gibson pickup selector switch. I will include the original Epiphone neck pickup and all mounting hardware as well. Tuners are gold Grover tuners. It is setup right now with 12 gauge Thomastik-Infeld Jazz/Swing flatwound strings. I will also include a brand new set of the same strings in 11 and 12 gauge. Also comes with Epiphone hardshell case. This guitar is in immaculate condition. I have hardly played it. There are no dings, scratches, or dents. There is normal wear on the bass side of the gold plating on the bridge and bridge pickup. Pickguard is also included, but not installed.
$470 shipped
to the continental US. Her name is Sherrie Lynne.

sherrie2em4.jpg
sherriebackvd4.jpg
sherriebodygk8.jpg
sherrieback3vl0.jpg

I have MANY more high resolution pictures. Please ask and I will send them. I will trade for computer parts including graphics cards, processor, mother boards, and other essential items needed for building a high end machine. I prefer PayPal or money order. Buy them BOTH for $900 shipped!

LOWER PRICES!!!!!!!! PAYPAL or Money Order.

• Members

Samick Artist Edition Arch top HJ650 modeled after an ES175. This is a rare edition, as most are modeled after an L5, and have similar, but not as beautiful, inlays on the Headstock. List for these was originally 1199, and Blue Book still puts an excellent guitar at 800 dollars used. Mine also comes with a brown hardshell case embosed with Samick's logo.

Specs:

Laminated Maple top back and sides. Rosewood fretboard. Some figuring on the back that I will post photos to in a little bit.

Gold Hardware, with Faded Gold Humbuckers, and a Gold tailpiece. Bridge is made of wood, and has been adjusted properly to intonate the guitar. Black speed knobs with the typical 2 tone 2 volume setup, and a switch on the upper bout closest to the player.

Fully Triple bound (WBW) headstock, neck, back and top,.

Block style inlays of mother of pearl or pearloid with an abalone stripe down the middle.

Frets have been dressed and leveled to insure proper intonation and no buzz throughout the guitar.

Currently setup with DR Blues 11's

Condition issues: There is a hairline crack in the finish ONLY at the neck pocket. There are also some scratches on the back from, but nothing that I think couldn't be polished out, and nothing that goes all the way to the wood. Gold hardware is in good condition, but has faded a little on the tuners in some spots. The hardshell case has some nicks, but nothing huge. I've posted a photo of the largest nick in the tolex, which has been reglued down in that spot to make sure it doesn't get larger.

Here are the pictures.

Headstock

100_1036.jpg

Here is the rip in the tolex on the case

100_1032.jpg

Here is a full shot of the guitar and case

100_1043.jpg

Fretboard and headstock

100_1039.jpg

Here's the crack in the finish. This is stable, I've had the guitar since October of 2004 and it has always been like that since I've owned it.

100_1030.jpg

Front of the Guitar

100_1029.jpg

Due to the condition issues, I'm offering this for 450. I'm unsure what shipping would be right now, but if you would like the guitar professionally prepared at the best shop in the State Capital region of NY (I think 7 years running in Metroland) It will be a minimum of 20 dollars + shipping. Price is negotiable and I'm willing to think about a partial or full trade towards a Tele, though money is preferred. This has been my main guitar, topping my Fender since 2004. It was recently replaced by my Gibson Les Paul. It is a headturner, and is Guaranteed to draw remarks where ever you're playing. I'm only letting her go because I don't play it as much anymore due to my Gibson, and I'm in the process of restoring a mid 30's archtop.

Thanks,

Eric

• Members
A 2004 or 2005 Model Fender Japan 62 Reissue Stratocaster with USA Texas Specials, 3-Tone Sunburst, Mint green pickguard, Vintage 6 screw trem, 21 frets, rosewood fretboard and an all Alder body. The Pickups are the Fender Custom Shop Texas Specials, made for singing the blues, and the electronics have been REPLACED with much higher quality and smoother pots and a new input jack as well. The pot replacements are CTS if I am not mistaken, and the input jack is one from stewmac.com. The guitar is in excellent condition, along the top body contour there are a couple nicks and scratches, but nothing serious. The neck is in PERFECT condition, all frets are level and it is straight as an arrow. The tuners are stock Fender Japan tuners, and the vintage trem is also stock Fender Japan equipment. A tremolo arm with white tip is included in the price, as well as a Fender Japan gigbag. ALSO INCLUDED: $45 Mint Black Leather SRV Replica Guitar Strap, and a pack of NEW Dean Markley 10's.

I am not going to bother you with all the details of MIJ/CIJ quality and craftsmanship, if you want more information feel free to check the rest of the internet for details. Price is not negotiable. I'm doing this to fund some other musical endeavors, otherwise i wouldn't be doing this. NO LOWBALLERS!!!

NEW PICTURES AVALIABLE HERE:
http://www.imagebucket.net/bucket/pf.php?fid=3594

i_IMG_0314.jpg
i_IMG_0317.jpg
i_IMG_0315.jpg
i_IMG_0267.jpg

I will ship, you cover shipping though. Vancouverites would be even better.

Thanks!

$780 USD!! Paypal Only!

Anybody interested? This is a chance to own a great MIJ instrument, plays great and is a steal at this price!

• Members

I'm looking for:
Power Amp (interested in just about anything)
Peterson Strobostomp

Will entertain just about any trade.

Stuff I have to trade/sell:

Peavey 5150 Signature head w/Bias mod *GONE*

Laney AOR Pro Tube Lead (not sure if i wanna get rid of this yet) Make Offer

Fender '63 Reissue Reverb Unit w/upgraded 3 spring tank - Make offer

Washburn WI64d in black w/ gigbag. GFS Crunchy Paf in bridge, will include stocker -$250 shipped

Ibanez Talman TC630 Creme with red moto guard/ 3 lipsticks - $325 shipped

Fender Lite Ash strat w/ OHSC. Natural finish with black guard. - $450 shipped

Austone Millenium Overdrive -$75

Boss Metalzone w/ Box and paperwork - $45 shipped

Danelectro Daddy O overdrive - $45 shipped

MXR Super Comp - $55 shipped

Working on getting pics, message me if interested.

• Members

I have a Gibson SG Standard, with a EMG 81 in the bridge.

It's in cherry.

Good condition, with some buckle rash.

I really need money, my father passed away this weekend and I need money for the funeral and such.

I'm looking for 850-900.

It comes with a gibson hard case with the soft interior!

ALSO..

Line 6 Vetta Combo I upgraded to II.

Excellent condition
never gigged.

1000 with long board!

• Members

All ending tomorrow!

OK, auction spam time:

Schecter Monstertone pickups - Tom Anderson designed, from right after his days with their Custom shop. Go ahead, try and find some of these now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=230130640654&rd=1&rd=1

b416_3.JPG

Reverend Slingshot pickguard:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=230130628018&rd=1&rd=1

6716_1.JPG

Fender 50's reissue body in Surf Green - has some neck pocket flaws but still very sharp:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=230130637206&rd=1&rd=1

927c_3.JPG

• Members
USPS money orders are cheap and there is always a post office near by.

Paypal is a scam.

:thu:

Yeah paypal does suck, I'm getting {censored}ed over by some buyer right now. I would send a money order, but I dont feel safe sending one. It could get lost/stolen :freak:.

• Members

Here are the things i got:

Korg D-1600 Mixer - $375

M-audio Fast Track /w Original box and software - $65

M-audio Axiom 25 /w original box- $135

Visual Sound H20 Chorus/Delay - $115

Fender Twin Amp AKA Evil Twin and foot switch - $550 (Had a Cabinet Fix)

Ernie Ball Jr. Vol Pedal - $65

Core Large Pedal Board - $60

Prices are are firm unless buying more than 1 thing. All prices are shipped. Prefer MO, but will take Paypal if you add +3.5%. email me at hong.sunpyo@gmail.com

Archived