JUNE Spam Thread! There's SPAM in here.>>

Mazi Bee

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm playing with the idea of selling one of my 6-strings to help fund a new amp that I've had pretty intense GAS for, and this is the one that has the least sentimental value to me, although I still really don't want to get rid of it, because it's such a nice guitar and sounds so awesome.

It's a bolt-on with a non-recessed Takeuchi licensed Floyd Rose, and I believe it to be from the late '80s.

I'd like to get $500 for it, but I'll consider reasonable offers.

warlockbody.jpg

warlockback.jpg

warlockheadstock.jpg

I also have a hard case for it that appears to be original.

• Members

I got an esp/ltd-1000ec in black cherry with tkl les paul style case would like to trade for a nice strat or tele. If you want more for yours than i do mine i can add money. Guitar is in good shape no dings some light pick scratches on the top. Has emg 60 neck and 81 bridge. Theres a pic on my avatar and ill add a link to my photo bucket. these usually sell in the 600 used with out case so i would like to get 650 trade value out if it it has a 100 dollar nice case. Let me know what you got to trade. I'm on the good traders list this month.
heres the link can take more pics if you like.
http://s693.photobucket.com/albums/vv295/mthenutsaaaa/

• Members

FOR SALE OR TRADE

My '62 Thin Skin Tele.

Purchased new by me from MusicMachineGuitars.

They hand picked it for me.

Then I asked them to change the pickup configuration, which is bridge-neck with tone-neck w/o tone on the '62s, to the more standard bridge/both/neck, all with the tone control. Gives more flexibility, IMO. Can be undone, as they did a nice, clean job.

Looking for the sales receipt, but if IIRC, the Tele came in right around 7.5lbs.

This Thin Skin line is amazing..Custom Shop quality.

Fender isn't making these this year and I haven't heard if they will offer these again.

SPECS-

White Blonde Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish

Ash Body

1-Piece Maple "C" Shaped Neck, 9.5" Radius

Fender/Gotoh Vintage Style Tuning Machines, 21 6105 Frets

2 Custom Shop Tele Single-Coil Pickups

Volume, Tone, 3-Position Switch

Chrome Hardware, Original Vintage Style Tele Bridge with 3 Steel Saddles and "Ash Tray" Bridge Cover

1-Ply White Pickguard, 25.5" Scale Length, 1.650" Nut Width

Includes Brown Hardshell Case, Strap, Cable, Modern-Saddle Bridge & COA.

$1300.00OBO shipped in the ConUS ($1599.00 NEW)(Money Orders or eChecks perferred. Will split Paypal instant payment fees)

PM/email me.

TRADES- (+/- cash)

PRS

Bogner Combo Amps

Gibson Les Paul Jr

Taylor 710CE

TON MORE PICS AVAILABLE

DSC00888.jpg

TON MORE PICS

• Members

Selling the Xaviere XV-650 that's in this picture.

I installed a set of Bill Lawrence XL-500's in it and added a switch to split the neck pup between series/parallel.

The switch is not a toggle but like the switches on jag's etc. It's mounted to a custom switch plate that I shaped by hand as an experiment so it's not perfectly symmetrical (but you have to look close to tell). The rout under the switch plate is not perfect either (don't sneeze in the middle of routing) but it's covered by the plate. There are one or two minor dings on the body but nothing serious.

I expect to get something close to what I paid for it but will throw in shipping with a reasonable offer. I'll try to get some better pictures taken for those who PM me.

xav_sheena.jpg

• Members

This is a 98 or 99 Orville Les Paul. It has a goldtop finish, 50's Neck and a year or two ago I put Motorcity "Detroiter" Pickups in it (PAF's handwound). This guitar is absolutely beautiful and included is the case. There are some minor dings I try to point out in the pictures, though none of them are too bad. The frets have some wear that I also try to outline in the pictures. It plays like butter and the sound is incredible. The pickguard is included but the screw hole by the neck pickup looks like someone misread where to put it and there's another hole with some finish missing (see pictures). If you have any questions please ask. I hate to sell this beautiful guitar but times are forcing me too. I am being as honest as I can about the guitar and tried to take detailed as I could, I am more of a player and am not incredibly knowledgeable on the nit-picky things, therefore the guitar is sold as is. No Trades. Looking for 900 shipped and insured. Thank you for looking.

100_1012.jpg

100_0998.jpg

More pictures at: http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk91/gschmittling/Orville%20Les%20Paul/

• Members

What I have for sale here... Let's see...

- GFS Lil Puncher Tele bridge pickup. 25 shipped.

yhst-50206111187217_2056_8614771

- Set of humbuckers, black, short leads, Epi Dot Studio stockies, 15 shipped.

epiphone_dot_studio.jpg

Pics are for reference. I know most people just skim these things. PM me.

• Members
2004 Edwards SE 87RLT

$650 shipped

Mostly interested in trades for Tube Elecric Guitar Amps or Bass Amps of any kind. Hit me up with any trade offer though, I might bite. :)

One of the top 3 nicest strats I've ever played, and that includes custom shop Fenders.

Loaded with Fender Custom Shop Texas Specials.

2004EdwardsSE87RLTTrinoRedFront.jpg

• Members

Not sure what is a fair price for this, shoot me offers. I just got it but I know I want something else more so this is going to fund it.

RM100 MTS.

randall3.jpg

Good condition. You can see a small white mark on the bottom front in this photo:

randall2.jpg

And a long but light scuff on top.

randallscuff.jpg

there is also a small white mark on the back.

This comes with 6 modules. Recto, blackface, clean, SL+, modern, and ultra lead.

• Members
Hey all, got a couple of items I'm looking to get rid of to fund a new purchase so here they are.

First up is my ESP LTD EC-1000 in Vintage Black. I'm sure everyone knows the specs of this sweet guitar: Sperzel locking tuners, Tonepros Bridge, EMG 81/85, Ebony Fretboard and Flag inlays. The guitar itself is in very good condition I'd say, it's never been played in any shows and has always been in a smoke free environment. No dings or dents in this on. Come's with a black ESP Deluxe case. $600

ec-1000-3.jpg

ec1000-1.jpg

ec-1000-2.jpg

Next is my Madison Divinity All tube head. This one is in very good condition as well and comes with a nice Tweed live-in head case which holds the head very securely. It has an Elegance (clean) channel with a footswitchable boost to give it some extra grit, and a Edge (distortion) channel that is also footswitchable for 2 different distortion voicings giving you a lot of range. Heres a pic from my camera phone, note that the white on the plexi glass front is just a glare from a window. $520

madison.jpg

Last up is my Marshall 1960A cab. This one has seen a couple of shows but has NOT been abused. There is one dime sized nick on the front left side of the amp (easily rememdied if it really bothers you) and a small dent of the back right side of the amp as well. The only other thing cosmetically wrong with this amp is a right angle tear in the grill cloth which you'll see in the picture. I purchased it new with the tear in it from GC because it was $100 cheaper than the same cab without the tear (which doesnt compromise the sound of the amp). $285 Heres a picture:

marshall002.jpg

I'd prefer to sell the amp and cab locally since they'd cost an arm and a leg to ship, but if you want them and are willing to pay the shipping costs we can work something out. I'm open to trades so for the right Gibson or Fender, but message me with any trade offers and I'll consider them. Pricers are firm otherwise.

Still open to trades and such.

• Members

Consolidated my spam posts, deleted the sold entries, and used thumbnail pics.

First Act Delia (the setneck SFA model) with Sheena single coil pickups. I replaced the tuners with SX keystones too, which are much better. I worked the nut a little bit, and replaced the knobs. Looks much better I think.

$175 Shipped CONUS FedEx Paypal fees included
th_Delia008.jpg
th_Delia011.jpg
As this original pic shows, it is trans black flame
th_MegaNGD22.jpg
--------------
Epi Valve Jr 5 watt tube combo
It's the early model.
Has an alnico speaker in it that quiets it a little, and has a less ice picky response.
If you want a gain or bright mod, add $10.

$85 shipped CONUS FedEx Paypal fees included

-----------
Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat

with GFS trem block and hard case

$280 shipped CONUS FedEx Paypal fees included
th_SquierClassicVibe50sStrat1.jpg
th_SquierClassicVibe50sStrat2.jpg
-----------
Xaviere XV-600 Monaco Yellow, Rosewood neck, Dream 180s, with coil splits

Like new.
No. really.
No issues at all.

I installed a push pull tone pot to split the coils.
I actually prefer the sound of the Dream 180s when they are split.
It's all setup, plays like buttah, sounds great!

$150 shipped CONUS FedEx Paypal fees included
th_FadedVM018.jpg

------------
Gibson Melody Maker Reissue dual pickup

It has little marks on the back of the neck, Gibson logo slightly off center, came new out of the box this way.

The pickguard plastic covering has been completely removed now.

Includes the cool retro original box in great condition.

Barely played. Sounds great and is a great player!

$375 shipped CONUS FedEx Paypal fees included
th_MM2.jpg
th_MM3.jpg
th_MM4.jpg

Big pics of all, here:
http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/dcindc/Sell/

• Members
I need a tube amp. Needs to be able to play modern country rock. Prefer a combo, but would take a head. For trade, I have a benelli nova shotgun and some cash. Send offers...

wat-1.jpg

haha, is it even legal to trade a shotgun away like this, especially if it's over the mail?

• Members

^^^

Yes - it is legal. It is not a handgun.

- w

It is legal to arrange the trade of any legal firearm over the internet though there are some states that do not allow import of certain firearms.

In order to transfer the firearm through the mail, you must have the firearm pass through someone that owns a federal firearms lic., the lic determined by the level of firearm.

There are exceptions, but to find out, go to the BATF website.

• Members

It is legal to arrange the trade of any legal firearm over the internet though there are some states that do not allow import of certain firearms.

In order to transfer the firearm through the mail, you must have the firearm pass through someone that owns a federal firearms lic., the lic determined by the level of firearm.

There are exceptions, but to find out, go to the BATF website.

Off the topic. But yes. State laws vary. I have mainy bought and sold handguns, but I believe in Minn. - a rifle needs to be sent by a FFL, but can be directly received by the buyer.

- w

• Members

Off the topic. But yes. State laws vary. I have mainy bought and sold handguns, but I believe in Minn. - a rifle needs to be sent by a FFL, but can be directly received by the buyer.

- w

An shotgun, without an ammunition, can be sent by mail without an FFL dealer involved. Some states, even passing through them from one state to another, require it to be disassembled if possible.

• Members

^^^

That sounds right. I can only remember selling one rifle out of state in the last couple years (music has mostly replaced my gun, and target shooting hobby) but I remember that laws around rifles as being much more relaxed than hand guns.

OK - So now someone please buy my Danelectro Wasabi Distortion pedal.

- w

• Members
^^^

That sounds right. I can only remember selling one rifle out of state in the last couple years (music has mostly replaced my gun, and target shooting hobby) but I remember that laws around rifles as being much more relaxed than hand guns.

OK - So now someone please buy my Danelectro Wasabi Distortion pedal
or else!
:evil:

- w

Fixed :thu:

• Members

- w

I apologize that this is off topic but feel the need to prevent someone from making a mistake that could result in a federal firearms violation. I personally own a C&R FFL and have done probably a 200+ transfers through the mail of firearms. I am also including the BATF website so you can see for yourself.

http://www.atf.gov/firearms/faq/faqindex.htm

Any legal Rifle, pistol, or shotgun, manufactured AFTER 1898 must be SHIPPED TO an FFL holder, then transfered to a private citizen in good legal standing. That is 95%, the only way it is done. Exceptions are mailing to yourself, or receiving a firearm that you sent in for repair, or others listed.

Firearms made prior to 1898 or designed to use black powder can be mailed to any legal recipient without record.

Archived