JUNE Spam Thread! There's SPAM in here.>>

Mazi Bee

• Members

Selling off some stuff to pay for a Ceriatone Jubilee. Prices include shipping/Paypal fees. Please PM me with inquiries. As for trades, I'm only really interested in a Maxon PH350 (or another phaser with similar tones), Polychorus, or a Supercollider.

Red Witch Empress Chorus/Vibrato
Stereo outs, cosmetically flawless. Sounds incredible, but it has to go to feed the gas monger. $220

IMG_4421.jpg

Lovepedal Death of a Vox
Bought this on impulse, and it's just not my thing. Also cosmetically flawless. $200

IMG_4417.jpg

Boss DM-2 Analog Delay
Sounds killer, and has the usual wear most of these do (cosmetic only). I have 3 delays so this one is off to a new home. $225

IMG_4419.jpg

Aramat Green Machine
I used this as my main dirt for awhile, and it smokes every other TS type I've ever tried. It's compressed but at the same time crystal clear. In a way I don't want to see this go. $175

IMG_4420.jpg

Vintage Small Stone
This is the first graphic EH made for these. I picked this up about 5 years ago and never looked back. The pots date it to the first year or two of production, but I can't remember off hand which year that is. I looked that up way back when I first got it. The sweep on it is extremely wah-like and vocal. It gets some really great ring mod type noise action at high levels. I've noticed over the years that every SS is different, and this has been my favorite for a long time. I've just decided to switch to something more modern with more options (see my trade wants up top). The new owner of this baby will not be disappointed. $120

IMG_4416.jpg

Fulltone 69 Clone
The name of the builder escapes me, but this was done by a member over at Haunting Mids. Sounds great, just like the original. I've just decided fuzz is something I don't absolutely need, so off she goes. $120

IMG_4418.jpg

DOD FX80B Compressor
This was one of those "always on" pedals for me forever. The compression is almost nonexistent but the sustain and boost are incredible. I've since found a little more options with the same great sparkle from the Diamond Comp so I've gone with that. I still use one of these for my Rhodes, but a second one just isn't necessary now. $45

IMG_1750.jpg

Kent Armstrong HB sized P90s
Never have installed these. I bought them for a project that didn't pan out. There's a blemish in the bridge pup you can see in the pic. $60

IMG_3242.jpg

WGS Veteran 30
No pic at the moment, but you probably know what these look like. New condition. 16 Ohms, a little solder residue on the tabs. Sounds great. $45

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

*** LAST SHAMELESS PLUG ON THE DANELECTRO WASABI DISTORTION ***

(I promise)

PEDALS_1.JPG

The Wasabi is on ebay. The high bid is $5.24. Auction ends in 7 hours. Feel lucky?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Danelectro-Wasabi-Distortion-Pedal_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ65Q3a12Q7c66Q3a2Q7c39Q3a1Q7c72Q3a1205Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem4398bcb185QQitemZ290325311877QQptZGuitarQ5fAccessoriesQQsalenotsupported

Thanks for your patience on this - I know I have been pushing this pretty hard - but I really would like to get more than $5.24 for the Wasabi.

Last plug on this. Really.

- W

• Members

FT: Empress Tremolo new-in-box
EMPRESS_Tremolo_left.jpg

MONOLITH Spectre (s/n 10) AWESOME germanium fuzz:
Spectres_12_08002.jpg

Really cool point-to point job
Spectres_12_08001.jpg

Would like (+/- cash):
Boss CE-2 MIJ
Dr.Scientist Cosmichorus
Red Witch Chorus
Tim or Timmy
Throbak Stonebender

...or PM me with anything!

• Members
Hey all, got a couple of items I'm looking to get rid of to fund a new purchase so here they are.

First up is my ESP LTD EC-1000 in Vintage Black. I'm sure everyone knows the specs of this sweet guitar: Sperzel locking tuners, Tonepros Bridge, EMG 81/85, Ebony Fretboard and Flag inlays. The guitar itself is in very good condition I'd say, it's never been played in any shows and has always been in a smoke free environment. No dings or dents in this on. Come's with a black ESP Deluxe case. $600

ec-1000-3.jpg

ec1000-1.jpg

ec-1000-2.jpg

Next is my Madison Divinity All tube head. This one is in very good condition as well and comes with a nice Tweed live-in head case which holds the head very securely. It has an Elegance (clean) channel with a footswitchable boost to give it some extra grit, and a Edge (distortion) channel that is also footswitchable for 2 different distortion voicings giving you a lot of range. Heres a pic from my camera phone, note that the white on the plexi glass front is just a glare from a window. $520

madison.jpg

Looking to trade for a versatile combo amp, Gibson SG or LP, maple fretboard Fender or other similar guitars. Willing to trade both for the right piece/s of gear.

• Members

DSC_0413.jpg

(Second from the left, obviously)

Keeley DD-3 - $140 shipped and Paypal'd. Comes with velcro on the base and the mono->stereo cable for the FX loop. The only trade I'd be interested in is a Tech 21 Boost RVB since that's what this sale is going towards.

• Members

Fender Vintage Hot Rod '52 Telecaster Electric Guitar - Butterscotch Blonde
OR
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster Electric Guitar -Butterscotch Blonde

Both at 30% off MAP. That's 30% off the regular online price for these. [musician's friend for instance]
I will be acting as selling agent though I am not a "store". Guitar will be brand new in box - not b stock or anything. No catch.

This price includes shipping and paypal costs.

If you are interested PM me and I will get pictures of the specific guitar for you if you like before it ships. This is regular-issue Fender.

They ship in the deluxe twede case with standard goodies inside - same thing you get from any online retailer.

• Members

For sale or trade, used Seymour Duncan El Diablo (not Iommi)

Its been used, it has some scratches, but its not bad. On the right side of the magnets there seems to have some wear, doesn't seem to effect playability or tone. One the left side the tape is worn (shown in the pics) but it hasn't disrupted any wire and works as it should. Just some things I should disclose. Otherwise in great shape. Short legs, slot head screws and springs, 10.5" of lead (the hot and ground actually reaches 12", but if you want to use all four wires 10.5" is an accurate length).

Sorry no box, or pickup ring, for those who don't know, these pickups are slightly longer then regular humbuckers so a custom ring is needed or a regular ring that is slightly modded, no worries because MJ at Seymour Duncan can hook you up, probably for no charge :thu:

Looking for $85 shipped CONUS. I am willing to ship outside of the US, but you foot the shipping. PayPal preferred and I eat the fees, or USPS Money Order, no Western Union or bank transfers please.

For trades I'm down for some pedals, delay, phaser, flanger, and a pedalboard that's 12"x26", try me. I'm not willing on adding too much cash on my end ($20+).

I'm an honest seller, please refer to my references if you're skeptical in any way. Got any questions, feel free to ask on this thread or PM me.

Thanks for looking

dsc00055nlg.jpg

dsc00057zwi.jpg

dsc00059yht.jpg

dsc00060u.jpg

• Members

1989 MIA Fender with the neck and bridge pickups switched to a Mini JB set that is coil tappable and the bridge is a Schaller Floyd. Just PM about any other questions. I got this used from someone on HC and now Fender just isn't my cup of tea. Looking for an ESP or Gibson Les Paul or Explorer shaped guitar.

100_0289.jpg

• Members

You guys probably saw my fender up before. Took it down, but decided that I need a vox/marshally amp. Prices include paypal. Cash is king, but send me over trades. Also PRS style guitars are also welcome. Thanks!

1966/67 Fender BF Pro Reverb - $1250 + Shipping

In used condition, works fine. Needs new tubes. Either than that it works fine. Was on sale before, but I need a crunchier amp. Thing is too smooth.. (If that makes sense.) However I keep changing my mind, so try to persuade me away. Back panel was taken off for pics.

DSC04355.jpg

DSC04359.jpg

DSC04361.jpg

DSC04363.jpg

DSC04365.jpg

DSC04369.jpg

Orange Tiny Terror - $315 + shipping (LOWEST ON EBAY WAS 339+SHIPPING!)

Made in China, comes with case and PS. Great condition.

DSC04349.jpg

DSC04378.jpg

Crate Vintage Club 60 VC60 - $225 + shipping (LOWEST ON EBAY WAS $275+SHIPPING!)

Great Class AB amp. Comes with footswitch. Great condition no scuffs.

DSC04377.jpg

• Members

its about that time again lol.

and as the world turns, so does the GAS churn.

so im selling all my gear again to fund another guitar.

first up for grabs is my prized Sugi DS

This baby is a swamp ash body, gotoh and gotoh wilkinson hardware. Custom wound pickups sugi pickups that are some of the most diverse ive heard. If you know custom guitars, you know Nick Sugimoto. The man's hands built steve vai's guitars, joe satriani's, and tons of other artists. He founded the fujigen custom shop, the fender japan custom shop. Its an amazing guitar, i just want something else lol. Here's this beauty. 1050 firm shipped anywhere in the us

S7300929.jpg

S7300930.jpg

S7300932.jpg

S7300931.jpg

Next up is my Peavy Vypyr 75. I've barely used it, its updated to the latest firmware. Great amp, I just got a Rev Jr. though and it's all I'll ever need at my house. 200 shipped anywhere in the usa

S7300881.jpg

I also have a vox ad30vt-xl

this is their 30 watt valvetronics tube amp. great little amp. i dont have pics of this one atm but its in pristine condition, still has the tag from vox on it and everything. barely played. 100 bucks shipped. this is a stock photo just so you know what it looks like.

AD30VT-XL.jpg

I'm also selling my Luna Apollo in White. Iv'e got Dean Nostalgia's in it. I also wired a Black Beauty cap from a vintage les paul into the tone pot to warm it up. sounds fantastic. 420 bucks shipped anywhere in the us (ill get you guys pics in the next day or two)

Lastly I'm selling my 79 Dean Z. Shes bone stock. 380 shipped anywhere in the continental us. comes with light leer case. Only had this one 3 weeks. I'll get pics of this up too for you guys in the next couple days.

• Members

Job Loss Sucks! Unfortunately I need the money and can't keep any luxuries right now, so I have to sell my Teye Guitar.

A few things about the La India. It has the hand made Teye bridge. This was a $1500 upgrade at the time, and is the same bridge used in the A series of guitars. Teye no longer offers this option. The guitar itself was an extravagance for me when I bought it, and as such, I handled it with extreme care. It has seen VERY little use and is in pristine condition. I am only selling this for financial reasons, it was out of my price range at the time, and I am now out of work. I paid close to $5000 new. I am looking for $4000 . I am attatching a link to photobucket with a bunch of pics. Any questions, please feel free to ask. Teye is also happy to answer any questions about this specific guitar, as well as extend the lifetime warranty to the new owner.

http://s428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/bulf6285/

• Members

I'm selling my 3 ply Pearloid Strat pickguard loaded with 3 Lace Sensor Hot Gold pickups. All the pickups measure 8k. Plastic is still on the pickguard.

Pickguard is wired with a 5 position switch and a push pull to give the neck and bridge only option which also gives you all 3 pickups on. Also all the traditional Strat pickup positions are there too. You get a total of 7 tonal options

Price is $120 shipped in conusa.

3k03m03peZZZZZZZZZ96o7ebad09e35cc1605.jp

• Members

All prices are shipped and PP'ed

Taylor Big Baby (used condition, lower-front edge a little beat up) Spruce top, ebony board and bridge- $210 (guaranteed setup) -SOLD

DCP_0173.jpg

First Act GarageMaster VW guitar in Blue (was played maybe 3 times) - $150 (guaranteed setup)

DCP_0174.jpg

Allparts P-bass neck

• Members
Rare, Emerald-Burst, Venson Shredder & EVH-Style, Frankenstrat

Each $160 shipped, both for $275 inc. a free gigbag.
Tanara has very slight wear on the body (some small paint flakes around the rar edge/rim, and no whammy bar). My Stagg bass looks just like the one pictured, except it just has 1 vol/1 tone, dirty pots, and a flawlesss maple fretboard.

Photo0202.jpg
Photo0205.jpg
MusicManStingRay.jpg

• Members

This is a multi-effects, jam track, amp sim, fun little box to play with using headphones or a line out into an amp. I just don't need it.

px4d.jpg

Includes the unit itself and the manual.

Price is $100 shipped (CONUS) and paypal'ed.

• Members

PHOTO UPDATE BELOW

Fender Vintage Hot Rod '52 Telecaster Electric Guitar - Butterscotch Blonde
OR
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster Electric Guitar -Butterscotch Blonde

Both at 30% off MAP. That's 30% off the regular online price for these. [musician's friend for instance]
I will be acting as selling agent though I am not a "store". Guitar will be brand new in box - not b stock or anything. No catch.

This price includes shipping and paypal costs.

If you are interested PM me and I will get pictures of the specific guitar for you if you like before it ships. This is regular-issue Fender.

They ship in the deluxe twede case with standard goodies inside - same thing you get from any online retailer.

Here are some photos of each of the models. They are pretty!

Hot Rod 52' Vintage
453334.jpg

American Vintage 52'
267868.jpg

• Members

Tonebone Trimode. Works great. New JJ tube installed with no hours on it. Power supply, manual, box included.

$200 shipped in the Cont. U.S. ONLY.

pedals00.jpg

Digitech Digidelay.

Just picked this up used at a shop and never actually used it. Demo'd at the shop, it didn't seem to like running on a battery. Perhaps the battery at the shop was dead but the couple of times I used it at home, it worked flawlessly with a power supply which is all I use anyway.

$65 shipped in the Cont. U.S. OnLY.

pedals01.jpg

Digitech Hot Rod Distortion.

Have only used a couple times at home and works flawlessly with power supply. Have never tried it with battery power.

$50 shipped in the Cont. U.S. Only.

pedals02.jpg

EDIT: I WILL INCLUDE POWER SUPPLIES FOR BOTH DIGITECH PEDALS! :)

Archived