JUNE Spam Thread! There's SPAM in here.>>

Mazi Bee

• Members

I also have an Electro Harmonix LPB-1 Booster Pedal in mint condition in box. Just bought it a month ago and I have a rectifier now so I dont need the boost. It has one of the cleanest boosts out there. When you dime it in front of a Blues jr it is amazing. It accepts Boss style power supply and 9v's

30.00 pp and shipped.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Trade GFS Alnico Fatbody tele set. Will trade for strat pickups.
Vintage alnco preferably GFS what have you..

What I would really like to find is a set of 08-09 Am Standard Strat pups. Could throw in a little cash or buy if you don't want the tele pups as part trade..

• Members

PM me with any questions!

GFS Mean 90 pickup set. Black. Good lead length, pickups have some playing wear. Neck is RWRP for hum canceling middle position. SOLD

gfsmean90set.jpg

Celestion Vintage 30 speaker, 16 ohm. In excellent condition. Only a few years old, and was lightly used in a speaker cab. $75 shipped US only

celestionv30back.jpg

• Members

For sale, a Guild D25-12 Twelve String, made in Westerly Rhode Island in the USA.

Simply an awesome guitar. Not in mint condition, as there was a crack beginning to form just below the nut on the bass side of the neck.. That was back in 2003. It was repaired professionally and has held like a rock ever since (pictured below). Playability is not compromised at all. That is the only blemish on this guitar, really.. Over time there has been some checking in the finish and a couple of small dings, but nothing else that goes into the wood. It features a solid spruce top, solid mahogany sides, and a laminated mahogany arched back.

I'm the second owner of this guitar. I just finished re-stringing it and cleaning it up. Fretboard and bridge conditioned with Fret Doctor. This thing is super loud. The serial number is D251382. Remember, this was made in Rhode Island. Guilds built in Rhode Island are considered the best you could get. Neck is straight, truss rod in perfect working order, and the frets have lots of life left in them. The guitar was kept in a temperature controlled space.

I'm looking for $525. Please do not send me trade offers, as I am simply looking for cash.

Original hard shell case is included. A bit marked up, but fine. Kept in a smoke/pet free home. Click the following links for better quality pictures.

Guild1.jpg
005.jpg
002-3.jpg
003-2.jpg
001-2.jpg
GS1.jpg
GS2.jpg
WRI.jpg

• Members

IMG_0017.jpg

1986 Fender Standard 22 Strat.

Made in japan. It's in very good shape, though it has some dents and dings. This one has the kahler (?) bridge and locking nut on it, but I don't have the bar for it unfortunately (I believe there is a replacement available somewhere). plays well, though there is some buzz, so it probably should be setup properly. comes with gator hard case. looking for $275 shipped.

no trades/offers

also got a set of seymour duncan strat sized humbuckers...JB jr bridge, duckbucker neck, and lil 59 neck. black finish. will sell all three for $75 shipped. they're unused and in great shape. I don't have the original box/instructions though.

• Members

This is a brand new Audiozone 1x12 speaker cabinet loaded with a Jensen Mod 12-70 speaker. I purchased this cab about a week ago, to use with my Blackstar HT5 tube amp head. I spent some time playing it, and I eventually decided that I actually want a 2x12 cab. This is a great cab, and is the perfect cab for amps like Orange Tiny Terrors, Blackheats, Vox Night Trains, and countless other small amps. The cab is handmade in Nevada by Audiozone Amps. Cab is 16 ohm

http://www.myspace.com/audiozone_amps

The speaker is a Jensen Mod 12-70

http://jensentone.com/mod_index.php

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar+Amp/product/Jensen/Mod+12-70/10/1

I am very open to trades or trades+cash for your 2x12 cab. Mainly looking for cabs with Celestions, but let me know what you have.

Hoping to get $150 + shipping if you're not local

170.jpg

177.jpg

• Members

Trade Spam:

Please PM me. I have over 20 positive transactions with many forum members. I would prefer to trade with a regular forum member. Even if you're not, contact me and let's see what we can do. Thanks!

I have a Lace Sensor Hot Gold Bridge pickup in white that I would like to trade for a Lace Sensor Hot Gold Bridge pickup in white. :freak: The one I have is the HOT hot Gold, however, I would like to have the regular hot Gold. I could go with the Silver but no hotter than that please.

This pickup is in brand new uninstalled condition with full leads so I would prefer yours have nearly full leads. Used is fine but not trashed. I have measured mine and the actual R is in parenthesis.

Here are the specs on the one I have.

* Position: bridge

* Resistance: 13.2k (Actual: 13.69k)

* Peak frequency: 2510

* Inductance: 6.1

I got this as part of a three pack and would like to give them a try but I know from experience that I don't like hot pickups as I don't do any overdrive bluesy stuff.

The actual lettering on mine is slightly redder to indicate it's hotness I suppose. See second picture.

hot_gold_white.jpgLaceHotGoldSetWhite.jpg

• Members

I'm selling this GFS Retrotron Memphis neck pickup and Pearloid pickguard for a Tele. The pickup has an Alnico II magnet. It has a nice rich tone with some jangle on the top end. $45 shipped and paypal'd

PearloidwRetro04.jpg

• Members

Hi:

I have For Sale a Vox AD15VT in like new condition, It was plugged in maybe twice. Still have the plastic bags and cardboard instructions. Don't have original box.
Looking for $125.00 shipped in the CONUS.or trade for your Squire Strat Standard or Bullet w/ tremolo.

VoxAD15VT014.jpg
VoxAD15VT011.jpg
VoxAD15VT012.jpg
VoxAD15VT009.jpg

• Members

I'm selling an upgraded Agile ST-1000 in near mint condition except for swirl marks. The color is Vintage White and yes my photography stinks. Price is $230 plus shipping. The electronics have been swapped out with genuine Fender components and I've added an Orange cap. It's also been shielded.

AgileST1000-Body2.jpg
P1010086.jpg
P1010048.jpg

• Members
DIMARZIO PICKUPS NEW IN BOX
DIMARZIO EVOLUTION 7 STRING DP704 DP 704 BLACK
DiMarzio DP159 BRIDGE F SPSACED DP 159 STEVE VAI
DIMARZIO AIR NORTON NECK PICKUP DP193 DP 193 F SPACED
DiMarzio DP159 BRIDGE F SPSACED DP 159 STEVE VAI
DIMARZIO AIR NORTON NECK PICKUP DP193 DP 193 F SPACED
DiMarzio DP158 F SPACED DP 158 STEVE VAI Neck
Dimarzio Steves Special Non F spaced black/cream sale low price!

DEAN LESLIE WEST HUMBUCKER PICKUP BRIDGE NICKLE
DEAN VINNIE MOORE SHREDHEAD GUITAR PICKUP
DEAN USA TIME CAPSULE BLACK HUMBUCKER PICKUP RARE
DEAN MATT HEAFY MKH86 HUBUCKER WHITE F SPACED

GIBSON

GIBSON BURSTBUCKER # 1 NICKLE COVER NEW SALE PRICE

FENDER PICKUPS NEW IN BOX

Fender FLS Single Gold/White Lace Sensor Guitar Pickup
Fender Custom Shop 60's Jazz Bass Pickup Set
Fender Custom Shop Texas Special Tele Pickup Set
Fender Custom Shop 51 Nocaster Tele Pickup Set
Fender Custom Shop '54 Strat Pickup Set

SEYMOUR DUNCAN NEW

Seymour Duncan Invader SH-8b BLACK Bridge, New!
Seymour Duncan '59 Model Humbucker SH-1B NICKLE

LAVA CABLES NEW!!

Lava Cable Retro Coil Orange 25ft
Lava Clear Connect 20 ft straight to straight

DEAN PICKUPS NEW IN BOX

• Members

Great multifx
Zoom G7.1ut

Got it from NewBuilder in a trade, but now i have the G9, so i dont use this at all

200 bucks shipped

here's the link for more info

http://www.zoom.co.jp/english/products/g71ut/

It uses a real 12ax7 btw

1242463360350.jpg

EFFECT LIST
COMP module
Compressor Rack Comp Limiter

WAH/EFX1 module
Auto Wah
Tremolo
Slow Attack
Pedal Resonance
Auto Resonance
Phaser
Vox Wah
Octave
Booster
Ring Modulator
Crybaby Wah

ZNR Module
ZNR Noise Gate Dirty Gate

PRE AMP module
FD Clean
HW Clean
Tweed Bass
Z Combo
Rect Vintage
PV Drive
TS808
RAT
Hot Box
Metal Zone
FZ + M Stack
Digi Fuzz
VX Clean
UK Blues
BG Crunch
MS Crunch
HK Drive
Z Stack
Centaur
DS-1
Fuzz Face
TS + F Combo
Z OD
Z Clean
JC Clean
US Blues
VX Crunch
MS Drive
DZ Drive
Over Drive
Guv'nor
dist +
Big Muff
SD + M Stack
Extreme DS
Acoustic Sim.

EQ module
6 Band Equalizer

CABINET module
Cabinet Sim.

MOD/EFX2 module
Chorus
Flanger
Vibrato
Tape Echo
Mono Pitch
Cry
Comb Filter
Stereo Chorus
Pitch Shifter
Step
Dynamic Delay
Harmonized Pitch
Reverse Delay
Air
Chorus Ensemble
Pedal Pitch
Delay
Dynamic Flanger
Pedal Mono Pitch
Bend Chorus

DELAY module
Delay
Analog Delay
Ping Pong Delay
Reverse Delay Echo
Air

REVERB module
Hall
Arena
Early Reflection
Ping Pong Delay
Room
Tiled Room
Multi Tap Delay
Auto Pan
Spring
Modern Spring
Pan Delay

• Members

"School of Rock" '66 SG w GFS dream 180's, gigbag $300 shipped

l_274c969926524e9cbb6e141af6de9c31.jpg

Haha, I saw that on CL today while I was using the internet instead of working.

I'm looking to get rid of a small pan accutronics reverb tank. I can supply a photo of the actual pan, along with the stamped on serials if anyone is interested. Rubber mounts included.

Type 1. 1FB2A1B. Go here for more info. http://www.accutronicsreverb.com/Type1.htm

237.jpg

Make an offer, I don't know what they're worth. I'm open to trades.

Archived