MXR EQ 9/10 with box, paperwork and velcro $52.00
Bad Monkey 8/10 with Velcro $30.00
Guyatone ST-2 Compressor (new $75-80) 9/10 with box and velcro $60
3618777616_6aa78f3ebf.jpg

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have an ESP Eclipse2 in ACSB with case. Its Brand NEW just not my thing.

Got it new 1 month ago, it still has the plastic film on the back plates.

I put on Tone Pros bridge and Tail piece on it this is a newer model with Gotoh Magnum Lock tuners. Total mint no dings nothing. I also have the original parts if you want them to.

I would like 1100 for it or I'm very open to trades, just shoot me what you've got, guitars, rack stuff, amps whatever!

I have good cred, ebay here ETC.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v7...t=P6070435.jpg

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v7...t=P6070436.jpg

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v7...t=P6070437.jpg

Would KILL for a Fender Floyd Rose classic! But offer up, like I said, 1100 or OBO

Thanks,
Ted aka Helldogg

• Members

WTB Japanese Les Paul Custom copy. Mainly looking for Edwards and Orville, but I'll consider all offers. Not looking to spend more than around $600.

FS:
Russian Big Muff- A little worn, sounds great, though. Looking for $45 shipped.
MXR Carbon Copy- Mint condition, minus the velcro on the bottom. Looking for $115 shipped.
Ibanez TS-7- Mint condition, looking for $20 shipped.

I'll sell all three for $165 shipped.

• Members

I have a boss ns-2 noise suppressor in like new condition has velcro on bottom. Looking to trade even for any of the following: mxr dyna comp, ehx pulsar, ehx metal muff, mxr eq pedal, or just let me know what kind of pedal you got look at my sig for what i already have dont need any of them.

• Members

PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE. ESPECIALLY IF THERE IS A TRADE INVOLVED.

Early model Made in Korea Vox AD120VTX 2x12 combo. More desireable than the Chinese models. Closed back. NEVER had an issues. I am the 2nd owner, and the owner before me never took it out of the house (and it shows!).

Fantastic amp for the $$. In almost mint condition. The only reason Im selling it is because its a bit heavy, and I dont want to transport it for jams/practice/gigs.

Despite the size and capable power, this amp is great for bedroom levels as well as band situations.

Honestly, the worst thing about the condition is the dust from it sitting in one spot for so long. Dont worry, I just cleaned all of the jacks. There are one or two VERY small dings in the tolex. Cloth is in primo shape. Works as new. Sounds delicious. I never used the onboard effects other than to test them out. Pretty decent selection of sounds. Amp models are great, especially the AC15(TB) and AC30(TB) models.

Im willing to answer any questions you may have. Just PM me!

-Line out AND headphone jack.

-Switchable wattage (2x1w, 2x15w, 2x30w or 2x60w)

-8ohm or 16ohm options

-Stereo FX loop

-Can handle an extension cab.

This site has tons of useful info on these amps.

Here's the manual.

Here are the amps that the models were developed after:

AC15 - Channel 2 of a 1962 Vox AC15

AC15TB - 1990's Vox AC15TBX ('top boost' channel)

AC30 - Vox AC30 (normal channel)

AC30TB - Vox AC30 ('Top-boost' channel)

BLACK 2x12 - Fender 'Blackface' Twin Reverb (clean channel)

TWEED 1x12 - 1958 (Vox describe as 18w but this is more likely 15w) 'narrow panel' Fender Deluxe (NOTE: following an interesting post from JoeM and some digging around of my own, I'm now convinced this is the Deluxe & NOT (as described in the article below) the Princeton, due to the power rating, 2x6V6 valve complement in the power stage, & 1x12" speaker size!)

TWEED 4x10 - 1959 Fender 4x10 Bassman

UK BLUES - 1960's Marshall JTM45 head (high treble channel)

UK

• Members

Ima looking for the rhythm circuit parts for a jazzmaster. It would be ideal if someone has the complete circuit on the mounting plate, but the pots and roller knobs would be great too.

If you can help me out let me know by PM with what you have and how much shipped.

Thanks

• Members

Throwing this out there to see If anyone is interested. Joe Barden strat pickups set of 3.

DSCF0083.jpg

I'll have to remove them from the pickguard. I'll listen to any serious offer or trade.

Edited: After some research on the new prices I've decided that $325 including shipping is fair.

That's over $100 less than the price of a new set

• Members

I have a quality Tele partscaster to trade for a nice acoustic/electric. I have no need for two electrics since I only play at church and home. But I could really use a good acoustic/electric. Here are the specs on the Tele.

The good:

This partscaster sounds and plays great. It is extremely lively acoustically, and sustains for days.

The bad:
    Forumite alley_trash sent me the finished body and the unfinished neck w/cheap tuners for this project and I basically replaced all the electronics and tuners and tru-oiled the neck. I also sent alley_trash the Glendale so he could locate and drill the holes for me. That's where the first (and biggest) problem lies. Alley_trash miss drilled the first attempt on the string through holes on the top of the body. They were drilled a little too far back. Fortunately he did not go all the way through and the bridge covers the mistake completely. There is absolutely no effect on bridge stablity or placement. This was originally supposed to be a light relic project so alley made the finish start to check. It looks pretty cool. There are a few chips through the finish around the neck pocket from fitting the neck. It has a very tight neck pocket.

There are a couple cosmetic only issues with the neck as well. The screw on the top tuner broke off when I was removing the cheap tuners to oil the neck. It broke off even with the headstock so I could not remove it, so it can be seen next to the Schallers. I also filled the old tuner screw holes prior to oiling the neck and they can be seen if you look for them. I will include a set of Fender vintage style tuners with this guitar. I think the backs are large enough to cover the old holes and the broken screw. If you look hard enough at the fretboard at the right angle you can see the application streaks I made while applying the Tru-Oil cross grain next to the frets. This can probably be eliminated by hitting it with some fine steel wool but it is not that noticeable so I never tried it. These MM necks are very good. I was impressed by the fretwork. Alley_trash swears by them.
    I think that covers everything. PM me with questions. I can take pics of the issues I listed by request. It will require me to disassemble the guitar though. I have no case to send with this one but it will be double boxed and packaged for survival.
    telefront.jpg
    010.jpg
    telefrontclose.jpg
    012.jpg
    teledecal.jpg

• Members

All right, I know that this is kind of non-guitar related, but you could use it to call up and order a guitar....:lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200353043932

Panasonic KX-GT4324 5.8GHz telephone answering system. It's a refurbished unit and is still sealed from the factory. My wife seemed to manage to break the old one (I have no idea what she did to be honest, but the display on one of them went out...I know that it had been dropped though. :facepalm:). Panasonic agreed to replace it, but she couldn't go without a phone system for several weeks so I ended up buying the exact same system again. I looked at the other stuff in the store, but this one has the best feature set under $150.

I'm asking $69 for this one which is almost 50% of what the other guys on e-Bay are asking for the same exact refurbished system.

!BTuj4-w!2k~$(KGrHgoH-C0EjlLlzVpnBKJ+Fe6

• Members

Monsterpiece NPN - $75
Comes with extra pair of transistors
th_npn1.jpg
th_npn2.jpg
Boss CE-2 (Japanese with the green label) - $125
th_ce-22.jpg
th_ce-2back.jpg
Devi Ever VF- $75
th_vf.jpg
Devi Ever Eye of God - $75
th_eyeofgod.jpg
Digitech RV-7 - $110
th_reverb.jpg
Tone Factor Fuzz Saw - $75
th_fuzzsaw.jpg
Co-Pilot Antenna - $100
th_android.jpg
Tonefactor Nebula - $125
th_nebula.jpg

$5 for shipping, paypal only

Only trades im really lookin for right now are a Whetstone, and a Silverkiss, but feel free to make an offer

• Members

Ampeg VT-22. Same as a V-4 but in combo form...Amp has new 7027 tubes....Early 70's without master volume. This thing is loud and heavy.

Shipping will be a $100 + buyer pays paypal fees. Pics and details provided with serious offers. . :cop:

• Members

2007 PRS SC250
Excellent-plus condition with very little sign of being played. No dings, scratches or imperfections of any substance or note.

Black Cherry
10-Top Flame
Birds - old style

Wide-Fat neck
Includes PRS hardshell case, hang-tag, etc.

$2,000 shipped/paypal'd

PM or e-mail: mhenson42 AT satx.rr.com

No trades as I am only selling to pay for an amp I just bought. I have another SC250 - so having two was more of a luxury anyway.

Search username on Harmony Central for references, ebay = mbh4242

prs.jpg

P2080005.jpg

• Members

HomeBrew Electronics Mimic Mock 1. Great pedal. Nice thick analog delay sound. Has internal trimpot for all you tweakers out there.

Looking for $135 shipped plus PayPal fees.

Trade interests include, but are not limited to-

Wolf Computer (plus a couple bucks)
Fuzz Factory Vexter
4th Gen. iPod Nano 16 gig
Lots of other stuff...

IMG_1076.jpg

Archived