JUNE Spam Thread! There's SPAM in here.>>

Mazi Bee

• Members

Teles for sale!

I have a Squier VTM tele here for sale. EXCELLENT condition, barely played. I just haven't had time for it. I put:

i3ucfc.png

2qlv71y.jpg

- Seymour Duncan (not Duncan Design) vintage tele pickup in the bridge (singlecoil)

- Dimarzio strat pickup in the middle

The neck pickup is the stock Duncan Design minihumbucker.

300 OBO.

also...

This is a Fender MIM Squier Series (NOT a Squier, in the early 90s, before Squier and MIM standards, the MIMs were called the Squier series) tele. It has been Esquier'd with a black pickguard and Dimarzio Super Distortion T in the bridge. Extremely good condition. Make me an offer.

2uqhdex.jpg

qrg601.jpg

2myumj5.jpg

hwe52o.jpg

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Couple of mint things that I'm no longer using - smoke-free studio use only:

RP 150 w/ power supply & USB cable - $80. delivered PP / 48 states

BB Reloaded w/ Controller Board, Power Supply & USB cable - $175. delivered PP / 48 states

Behringer B-1 Condenser Mic w/ stand cage & new 20' cable - $65. delivered PP / 48 states

PM me with any questions - sorry, no trades

• Members

I have a Squier Affinity available. It has Bill Lawrence Keystone pickups. The previous owner tried to do an inlay and quit in the middle of the process. If interested I can PM you a closeup of what it looks like now.

I am open to any offers, cash or trade. I just don't this is going to be played too much so I would like to move it.

DSCN1090.jpg

• Members

I have athe following 12 inch speakers for sale:

Weber 12F150, 8 ohm with lite doping. $70 shipped
Eminence Governor, 8 ohm, $55 shipped
Celestion G12T-75, 16 ohm, 2 available at $55 shipped each

Please PM me if interested.

Absolutely no trades. No exceptions.

Best offers considered

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

• Members

This is a BRAND NEW exotic Strat neck. Standard thin contour, raw Canary neck with Ziricote fret board, 6115 Stainless Steel frets, 1 5/8" Graphite nut. The grain on the Ziricote is really cool looking.

It was installed for about a week but the project fell through. That said, this is a killer neck and is in perfect shape (tuners not included). I have no use for it and it deserves to be played, just bolt it on & commence ripping. $250 obo. Pics on request. sonnyg@grandecom.net

neck017.jpg

• Members

First person to get one of these items will get a free $25 off card for Guitar Center. I got it in the mail, through a combo of not needing anything and not having much cash, I am offering it up. It is good at any Guitar Center (in store only) 7/3-7/5/09, and it gives your 25 bucks off a 200+ dollar purchase, and may not be used towards giftcard purchases.

Bridge pickup from a Classic Series Tele, in good shape. I put a small burn mark on the bottom with a soldering iron, you can't see it when it's installed. Sounds really good, I just went with a single sized bucker instead. $26 shipped Or trade for a cheapie pedal.
SDC10841.jpg

1st Gen 16 Gig in very good condition, was in a case most of the time. Some light scratching on the back, screen is perfect. There is a small mark (maybe as big as a pencil tip) above the screen. Works great. Includes the usb cord (which also charges the Ipod). I am looking for $160 Shipped or trade for the following:
Stuff I need/ am interested in:
A cheap 2x12 cab, small tube combos (e.g. Valve Junior combo), an Epi dot studio (or similar), Low end Epi's and Squires, Seymour Duncan Minihumbuckers in gold, a set of good pups for my LP custom (should be gold or uncovered), cheapish partscasters, SX strats and teles (full size only), A decent set of power tubes for my Twin Reverb (4 6L6s), Old Harmony's and similar strange cheapies

For the right trade deal, I will include a case for the Ipod.

That list is pretty long, because I love adding new gear to the stable, I am a total gear head. I like cheap stuff, and I am very open to offers. I can add a bit of cash, or you can, depending on the items at hand. Thanks all
SDC10845.jpg

• Members

Prices include shipping to the lower 48. Both guitars are in mint condition 'cept the LP has some swirls on the pickguard. The Line 6 body/neck is mint. Links for more pics

Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/Gator Case - $525

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?folder_id=2093911

lpcf.jpg

Line 6 Variax body & neck, what you see is what you get. Will sell seperate. Make me an offer.

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?folder_id=2094318

linef.jpg

• Members

Ibanez Prestige S series 1625fbt (its on the far right)

newer001.jpg

The guitar now has a single LUNDGREN M6 pickup in the bridge. I'm selling it as is...700 bucks. OR I will put the original pickups back in and set it up with your preferred string gauge...buyers choice!

• Members

I've got a near mint (just removed from box last week) Visual Sound 808 O/D. It's your standard 808/Tubescreamer diddly, but with more gain on tap, a controllable mid hump, and a VERY hand bass boost that compensates well when I switch from a LP to a Tele. I just don't have any use for it right now, and don't need it sitting around. I'm looking for an iPod Touch (crazy, but the wife wants one), any of the new Danelectro Cool Cat pedals, and pretty much anything crazy. I'll sell straight up for $70 shipped. Not bad from the $99 going rate, eh? PM if interested.:thu:

Pics up later!

• Members
UPDATED - PRICE DROP!! I need to move some of this stuff - willing to accept trades - let me know what you have.

IMG_1051.jpg

BYOC Tri-Boost - A LPB, Dallas Rangemster, and a MOSFET boost in one pedal - $100 shipped
Morley ABY pedal as new in box - $35 shipped
BYOC Overdrive "Yin" - High gain, landgraff mods, Velcro on the bottom, does not have a battery clip, so it should be plugged in to a power supply. - $50 shipped
BYOC Overdrive "Yang" - Landgraff mods. Velcro on the bottom, does not have a battery clip, so it should be plugged in to a power supply - $50 shipped
Box 'o' tubes contains - 1x Mesa 6l6GC, 2x Sovtek 12Ax7WA, 1x Sovtek EL84, 1x EL84 unknown brand, 1x Fender branded 12AT7, 2x Fender branded 12AX7WA, 1x Fender branded 5AR4/GZ34 Rectifier, 2x Fender branded 6v6 - $75 shipped (almost $200 worth of tubes, a great deal!)
Weber Beam blocker - $12 shipped
THD Yellow Jackets w/Mesa El-84s - on hold.
SD Hot Rails bridge pickup - $45 shipped

IMG_1040.jpg
IMG_1038.jpg

Mojo 2x12 loaded with Emi Cannabis Rex speakers. This is a great sounding cabinet. The back can be converted from open to closed back in any configuration. Wired for an 8 ohm load. - $300 plus shipping

PM me if interested. Thanks :thu:

• Members

reverse spam
looking to buy a sd jb bridge humbucker or a gibson 498t bridge humbucker

if any one has a nice us strat or tele they are wanting to get rid of i have 600 bucks burning a hole in my wallet

i dont do paypal but i will send you a postal money order.

• Members

This guitar is completely stock and in mint condition except for a handful of surface finish checks which is quite typical with the thin-skin nitro finish. Believe it or not, some consider these hairline finish checks to be desirable 'features' on the guitar. They typically generate from the areas where holes are drilled through the finish (backplate, cable jack, etc.) There are four finish checks on the front, all near the jack plate, and two on the back near the neck plate. All are visible in the photos, but it took the proper angle to get them to show. There are also a couple very minor dimples in the body, but nothing that penetrates the finish or distracts from the beauty of the guitar. This guitar looks, feels and sounds like a true vintage instrument that has been meticulously cared for, and that is the whole idea behind this series. When you think of a Stratocaster, this two tone sunburst model is just what they should look like, and the reason I've never liked Strats with solid painted bodies. The Sunburst model is a $50 upcharge from the solid color, and well worth it! Unlike the factory 'relics', this one will age naturally. The thin-skin nitro lacquer finish lets the wood breathe and it is free to vibrate more, so this guitar really sings. I love practicing acoustically on this one. And plugged in, it really shines. The SCN pickups have been my favorites for a long time, but I do love the tonal options with the DiMarzio pickup in the bridge position. It has been played enough to show some surface marks on the pickguard, but little to no fretwear is visible. It has always been stored in the case in my smoke-free, humidity controlled home. I've played it in church a few times, but never in a smoke-filled bar.

This guitar is Custom Shop build quality all the way. The neck is a work of art. The retail price on this two-tone sunburst model is $2750 and it has a street price right around $2200. The ONLY non-Custom Shop Strat with a higher retail price tag than this one is the Eric Johnson Strat. The original Fender Tweed Deluxe Case is in new condition, and all the case candy is included. I'll include a new set of my preferred strings for it. $1200 + shipping.

DSCN5517.jpg
DSCN5534.jpg
DSCN5525.jpg
DSCN5533.jpg

• Members

I'm selling a DiMarzio FRED pickup. I installed it, played it for 5 mins and really didn't like the sound. So i took it out and now i need it gone.

Its black/cream in like new condition, and i desoldered it to get it out so it has all the lead wire left.

$70 shipped CONUS. PM if interested.

101_0577.jpg

101_0578.jpg

• Members

Well, up for sale is my beloved American Standard Stratocaster in Olympic White. This guitar is a 2008 model, and is only 6 months old. I'm telling you that there is not a thing wrong with this guitar. Honestly, it's my favorite guitar that I own.

So, why in the world would I sell it? Well, if you know me at all, you know that I am a strong follower of God. I've been in the ministry for over 10 years now. I have a good friend that does mission work in Liberia, Africa. He takes clothes, toys, supplies, and a giant movie screen with him to the most remote parts of Liberia. He gives out clothing (which is all donated...about 1200 large trash bags full), toys to the kids, etc. Also, while he is in the villages, he sets up a 10 x 12 screen and shows "The Passion of the Christ." Many people (over 30,000) have given their lives to the Lord as a result of his mission work.

This year, his fundraising has not flowed in quite as quickly as in years past. I just felt impressed to do something to help him out. After all, the Lord has blessed me a ton. I felt impressed to sell this Strat and donate ALL of the proceeds to this ministry. Not a dime of the proceeds (other than paypal fees, if applicable) will go back into my pocket. All of the money will go to help this ministry. If you would like to verify what I'm talking about, his ministry website is:

http://www.holycrossmovieministries.com/

Now, the guitar. It is a 2008 Fender American Standard Stratocaster in Olympic White with a maple fretboard. Everything is stock, and it plays like a dream. Comes with Fender hardshell case and the extras, including a strap. Like I said, it's in new condition. The plastic has been removed from the pickguard, but any wear is ultra-minimal, and is contained on the pickguard only. I would like to get $950 plus shipping out of it. Please remember, that I'm not keeping any of it. PM me with reasonable offers, but obviously I can't do trades on this one.

296.jpg

289.jpg

294.jpg

293.jpg

291.jpg

286.jpg

• Members

I am a gold trader (+6). I have a few items for Sale. I take paypal payments. for more info PM me.

1) A set of gibson burstbucker pro's. 1 neck. 1 bridge pup. OEM on LP standards. These were warranty replacement, but never installed. mint condition, chrome covers. $120/pair plus shipping.

2) Gibson Melody Maker. SOLD! New, never played. Worn white finish, rosewood fretboard. This is coming in from a deal I got from musicians friend when I bought another Gibson - they gave me a free melody maker with purchase over $1600. Looking to sell to subsidize cost of the other gibson. So if you missed out on that crazy blowout deal on these a while back, here's your chance to get one for a fair price. I will not even open the box unless buyer wants photos taken. Available to ship out Friday 7/3/09

3) a set of six "string swing" guitar holders, wall mount. SOLD! I am remodeling my music room and no longer need these. Includes mounting screws. Excellent condition.

pic:

3676380827_132c35b45c_b.jpg

• Members

Budda Superdrive Series II, 18w. IN great shape, a few scuffs but no tears. Don't have the original footswitch but I do have one that works and will include it. Also have some spare Sovtek EL84's and 12AX7's I'll throw in. Need either cash or a Bogner Alchemist. Asking 1100 shipped, but will listen to any reasonable offer, so pm me.

• Members

FOR SALE/TRADE:

1963 Silvertone 1448 amp-in-case model. Excellent condition, tube amp in case works perfectly. $350 shipped

DSC00461.jpg

Ibanez AF85 Artcore. Excellent condition, small chip in headstock. Hardcase included. $200 shipped. SOLD

DSC00479.jpg

PM me for more pics.

I want:

pedaltrain 1 or 2

any reverb

any fuzz

any weird pedals

• Members

I am a gold trader (+6). I have a few items for Sale. I take paypal payments. for more info PM me.

2)
Gibson Melody Maker.
New, never played. Worn white finish, rosewood fretboard. This is coming in from a deal I got from musicians friend when I bought another Gibson - they gave me a free melody maker with purchase over $1600. Looking to sell to subsidize cost of the other gibson.
$250 + shipping
takes it. So if you missed out on that crazy blowout deal on these a while back, here's your chance to get one for a fair price. I will not even open the box unless buyer wants photos taken. Available to ship out Friday 7/3/09

Not trying to be buzzkill - but the worn white melody maker deal is still going on for $250 shipped @ MF. Runs thru July 26th-ish.

• Members

I'm really GAS'ing for a G-400. There's an Alpine White one at GC down the road I'll likely pick up if no one here has an Ebony they're trying to unload, but really, if one of you good people has an Epi SG and would like to sell it to someone who will love it, I'm your dude.

• Members

I'm really GAS'ing for a G-400. There's an Alpine White one at GC down the road I'll likely pick up if no one here has an Ebony they're trying to unload, but really, if one of you good people has an Epi SG and would like to sell it to someone who will love it, I'm your dude.

PM on the way.

Archived