Mazi Bee

• Members

SGSWSBCH1.jpg

FT: 2007 Gibson GOTW Silverburst SG Standard

+/- Cash

URL

Beautiful ebony
:)
... Just.. not.. a Gibson player. It's in superb condition, would be mint if not for the light marks on the pickguard.

Interested in:

Fenders, G&Ls, Semi-Hollows, Ricks, Stereo Memory Man

Not Interested in:

SGs, Flying Vs, Amps

How much are you asking if no trade? Thanks.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've had this Tele for a little while, and I'm really not playing it much.

I installed a GFS Alnico Fatbody 10K OVERWOUND Tele Bridge Pickup and a GFS 3-way switch.

tele_2.jpg

Has a couple of dings on the back, and the control plate and pickguard show some scratches. Pics if requested.

I'd like to trade for a P90-equipped guitar of some sort. Trades only. I'd be willing to put a little cash into a deal if it piques my interest.

• Members

the missus has just informed me we need new "crawling baby-proof" livingroom furniture, so...

Amps

I have two silverface Fender Vibrochamps for sale; both are stock (with the exception of installed three-plug cords for safety) and sound incredible. I will be very sad to see these go. perfect recording amps. one has vintage RCA tubes throughout, and the other has vintage Fender tubes throughout.
$400 each shipped and PP'd.

webStuff_For_Sale-001.jpg

webStuff_For_Sale-002.jpg

webStuff_For_Sale-003.jpg

Pedals, Pickups, Tubes, Parts

webStuff_For_Sale-006.jpg
Mesa6L6s.jpg
Mesa Boogie STR 420 6L6 GC Power Tubes (Quad)- these were purchased from M/B and came out of my Tremoverb head. They have low hours (~50) and sound awesome. These are $42/pair; I'll sell these for
$55 shipped and pp'd.

MesaEL34s.jpg
Mesa Boogie STR 447 EL34 Power Tubes (Quad)- these are some of my favorite tubes, and have low hours as well (~50). If you haven't put EL34s in your Mesa, you may want to give these a shot for some new sounds. These are $44/pair.
Buy these for $60 shipped and PP'd.

Seymour Duncan P90 Antiquity pickups- I bought these for a project that never happened, and they've been here collecting dust for a year or so. Very clean with plenty of lead. These are $200 new.
Buy these for $100 shipped and PP'd.

Gibson P90 pickups- These came out of a '89 Gibson Les Paul with factory soapbars. They are not P100s. Not mounting screws, but those are easy to come by. No idea what these would be new, but they sound big and mean and can be yours for
$100 shipped and PP'd

GibsonPot.jpg
Gibson 300k long shaft potentiometer in original packaging-
$10 shipped and pp'd.

Fulltone FatBoost- pro-level Clean boost pedal. has been on my board for years, before my Greer replaced it. Looks and sounds perfect.
$90 shipped and pp'd.

ToadworksJohnBullOD.jpg
Toadworks John Bull british OD pedal- This pedal sounds even cooler than it looks. Nails that Sabbath sound, but can be dialed back for a very 'proper' dirty sound. This is the earlier version with the graphic face, and comes in it's 'tea bag' and original box.
$110 shipped and pp'd.

Electroharmonix Frequency Analyzer- a bizarre and beautiful pedal. this one is near mint and comes with adapter and box.
$120 shipped and pp'd.

SwitchTips_Metric.jpg
set of two black Allparts Pickup Selector Switch Tips for metric switches (i.e. Fender MIM strats and teles)-
$6 shipped and pp'd.

PM sent for the Seymour Duncan P90 Antiquity pickups!

• Members

All prices are quoted to CONUS

Fender Powerhouse Carmel Metallic Loaded Body. 12db active boost. I am parting it down cause I liked the neck for another strat in my collection. Only a couple minor blemishes but nothing that stands out or is an eye sore. 200.00 shipped and PP"ed

gearforsale001-1.jpg

Art and Lutherie Ami Acoustic. Great 3/4 Parlor sized guitar with big sound! Has some pick marks but is in great condition. Comes with Art and Lutherie Gig Bag. These are used by some big names and Godin guitars are absolutely fantastic to play with rolled fingerboards, compensated bridge, and Tusq Nut.

200 shipped and PP'ed, 225.00 with matching Levy's Strap

gearforsale002-1.jpg

gearforsale003-1.jpg

More to come....

• Members

2001 Ernie Ball MusicMan Axis.

In near mint condition, very little fretwear, beautiful quilt top. Neck is straight, teaming with birdseye and plays like butter. Only one ding, as pictured...was touched up very nicely by the previous owner. Comes with pictured Original hardshell Case.

$1100 shipped

Otherwise please PM me with any fair-value trades you have in mind...

body.jpg

full.jpg

hs.jpg

neck.jpg

neckback.jpg

back-1.jpg

chip.jpg

• Members

I am considering parting with my Washburn N4 for another Strat or either a Marshall 1987x or Vintage Modern 2466. Bought the N4 new a couple of months ago. It's a great axe but I'm to attached to my old guitars to part with them so I'm moving on.

IMG_1789.jpg

IMG_1791.jpg

IMG_1793.jpg

IMG_1792.jpg

• Members

Selling my ESP SRC Signature guitar. With case. One ding, see picture. 1300 shipped in continental US, or 1275 if not using paypal. Also selling the Edwards F GT, excellent condition, comes with gig bag. 700 shipped, or 680 if not paying with paypal. Both come with a new set of strings, 10s or 11s, your choice. They also have schaller strap locks installed, but I can put regular buttons on them if you'd like.

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpgESPSRCScratches002.jpg

• Members

Update: I just bought a Nashville Tele on ebay! So this is now for sale. Priced to sell at $400 shipped via FedEX!

I have for trade a St. Blues Bluesmaster IV in lovely Alabama Red Clay finish. This guitar is the retarded but strong cousin of the Les Paul, Tele, and Strat. Body shape is similar to the Les Paul, control plate and scale length are similar to a Tele, and the pups are S/S/H ala a fat Strat. The humbucker is splittable through a Push/Pull tone knob and the single coil split sound is actually amazing -- the difference between the split coil and a real single coil is indiscernible to my ear. This guitar covers a huge variety of sounds.

Neck is comfy and a joy to play. Bound top. Bone nut. Cloth wiring, etc. Quality parts and construction in general. The guitar has been used for couch playing only and the plastic is still on the guard and control plate. I have owned it for about 6 months, and now I am itching for something else as usual.

I would like to trade for a Nashville Telecaster. Tele people in general who are interested in trade can let me know what they have. I wouldn't be interested in stock MIM teles.

I can also sell outright though I strongly prefer a trade. PM me with what you have.

3n53oe3l9ZZZZZZZZZ95v50ae9f0b4377168e.jp
3kd3me3paZZZZZZZZZ95v2319cf22f5941294.jp
3n83pd3o2ZZZZZZZZZ95v85a023cdc1511f0f.jp
3p63od3l6ZZZZZZZZZ95v42b608d9db7a143f.jp

High resolution images are at:

http://www.its.caltech.edu/~mosta/music

Cheers!

• Members

Gently used PODxt includes power supply, USB cable, User Manual, and original box. Works great, sounds great just getting rid of things I really don't need right now.

$150 plus shipping via method of buyer's choice.

podxt1.jpg

podxt2.jpg

• Members

I'm selling my 2006 Lefty Penguin. Very rare bird indeed. Plays and sounds awesome. Absolutely nothing wrong with this guitar. Guitar and case are like new.

$2250 shipped to anywhere in the 48 US States

Just bought a Taylor Acoustic/electric, so I need to gather funds to pay for it.

:love:

003.jpg

005.jpg

TO SEE OTHER PENGUIN PICS, CLICK HERE

NO TRADES PLEASE

• Members

All prices are quoted to CONUS, Jaguar sold to Tupelo Son!!!, Body Sold to Bro Blue... Cash offers will be considered

Art and Lutherie Ami Acoustic. Great 3/4 Parlor sized guitar with big sound! Has some pick marks but is in great condition. Comes with Art and Lutherie Gig Bag. These are used by some big names and Godin guitars are absolutely fantastic to play with rolled fingerboards, compensated bridge, and Tusq Nut.

200 shipped and PP'ed, 225.00 with matching Levy's Strap

gearforsale002-1.jpg

gearforsale003-1.jpg

More to come....

• Members

FS:

EH 16 Second Digital Delay, one slider knob is broken (but still usable as is) and the forward/reverse switch is broken as well (but I still have the broken off portion of the switch, it's probably glueable, and is usable if you use the broken off portion); $250 shipped and paypal'd

crappy small pic:

geetarrig2007015-1.jpg

(you can see the broken slider, second from the right)

more/better pics available upon request

Archived