JUNE Spam Thread! There's SPAM in here.>>

Mazi Bee

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Want to see what someone might trade for this...Guitar is in Immaculate shape I got it from a guy in NC. He'd bought it for his son a Berklee grad and he never really got into guitar (was a bassist). Guitar was played for 4 hours and less than a year old when I bought it, had for a month or so not really my thing so want to find a good new owner.

Looking for guitars (PRS, Fender, etc)/ amps (fuchs, tophat, /13, diezel etc).

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0452.jpg

• Members

Okay, got a serious shredder for you guys. I acquired it in a trade from newbuilder and I'm just not playing it very much.

Made in Japan 1999 Ibanez 7620 with hard case. Plays beautifully I'm just not a 7 string guy, as much as i'd like to be.

It has a few nicks in the finish which i tried to picture the best i could. Sorry I'm not much of a photographer.

Interested in trades for Les Paul types, any brand. Cash is good too, would like to get $500, but feel free to make an offer

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo4.jpg

• Members

FS: Seymour Duncan Hot Rodded Pickup Set (SH-4, SH-2) - Brand New/Never Installed! - $99 Shipped via USPS Priority!

This Seymour Duncan Hot Rodded pickup set was recently purchased brand new and never installed. The guitar was sold shortly after and I never got a chance to install them. The package includes screws, springs and pickups. Payment via Paypal with confirmed address.

This set is great for everything from heavy blues to heavy rock, and includes four-conductor cable for trick switching options.The SH-4 JB is the archetype hot-rodded humbucker. The world's most popular humbucker, in fact. Provides slammin' output whiles retaining singing highs, aggressive harmonics, and just the right blend of sustain and distortion. Goes from sweet warm tones to raw rock 'n roll.The SH-2n Jazz is calibrated for clear, bright sound - perfect for articulate rhythm playing and lightning fast runs. Together you get a versatile setup for the versatile player. Again, this is Seymour's favorite.

hr2.jpg

hr1.jpg

• Members

im lookin for some some strat or mustang parts. i really need a mustang bridge or strat neck. :thu:

the guard is an allparts.
the od-2 is mij
the os-2 in mit is also missing a knob
the mxr noise gate has a hand made plastic bottom was like that when i got it
the arion is missing 2 knobs and the battery cover

• Members

06 Fender 52 RI tele, it has some lovely wear on it, but it plays like a dream. All stock(Old school switching). I tried to capture all the wear. Killer guitar here!

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

$1100 Make an offer!

photojpg-1.jpg

Throbak Overdrive Boost $185

Throbak sTone Bender $OLD

DumbBell.jpg

Gaspedals Dumb Bell $195

also

maudiofirewire410jpg.jpg

M-Audio FW410 $200(ON HOLD)

• Members

Cheap Pedals for sale
Behringer SF400 Super Flanger $25.00
sf400.jpg
AM400 ultra Acoustic Modeler $25.00- Brand new. Not opened
am400.jpg
RM600 Rotary machine $35.00 Brand New
rm600.jpg
EM600 Echo Machine $35.00
em600.jpg

Also, Like new 12 foot Monster Rock Cable $20.00
12 foot Monster performer 500 Cable $15.00 Like new

Would prefer cash as I am trying to save up to do the Bitmo Trio Mod to my Valve Junior, but I might do a trade. Let me know what ya got! Thanks.

• Members

My auction is getting no bid love on the 'bay, I think it's a nice package for a beginner etc.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2008-Fender-Squier-Standard-Strat-and-SKB-hard-case_W0QQitemZ150354899958QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item2301d9b3f6&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65:12|66:2|39:1|72:1205|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

It's basically brand new. Bought it for the looks and price, but I don't reach for a Strat too often. Not my tones, at least not right now.

I could trade for some type of Tele, semi-hollow, or whatever...

Otherwise, $200 obo.

• Members

Fender Telecaster Plus - $1200
Well, I really hate to do this, but it looks like I have to. I'm moving from Florida to Montana next month in order to go back to school, and I just found out if I don't do a good bit of work to my car, I won't make it. I hadn't budgeted for this and that means I'm going to have to sell my #1 to foot the repair bill.

It's a Fender Telecaster Plus with a few modifications - it has had the pickups replaced with Rio Grande Fat Bastard P90's and the pickguard has been changed from white to pearloid. I do not have the original pickups - the guitar was in exactly this configuration when I bought it. According to the previous owner, it's a '93. It's generally in good shape but there are a few nicks through the finish about the size of pencil eraser tips on one of the back edges. Nothing major at all - see the pic.

I'd like to get $1200 plus shipping costs. I will include a hard case to ship it in, but it's a bit busted up - there is no middle latch. It's more for protection in transit than anything else, although you could use it if you're careful.

teleplus1.jpg
teleplus2.jpg
teledings.jpg
(please note - the long white lines along the edges of the guitar is glare from the light, not a blemish. The individual specks in the last pic and the are the only actual blemishes. There is also one small area where the finish is missing on the front of the guitar, once again, about the size of a pencil eraser tip, diagonal down and left from the bridge. It is not a dent, just a spot where the finish has cracked away a tiny bit.)

• Members

1986 Kramer Focus

Original Floyd. I've just installed a new set of insert blocks, and I'll throw in a brass big block for the Floyd.

Trem arm is included

Will ship in the original Kramer hardcase

$200 + shipping NO PAYPAL

No trades unless you've got a nice Yamaha Pacifica, RGX, or RGZ. Might also consider a nice Ibanez RG (preferably 500 series or above).

BlueFocus.jpg

BS1SuIQWkKGrHgoH-D8EjlLlyV52BKFLev7.jpg

BS1Sq7QBWkKGrHgoH-CUEjlLlvSVBKFLec8.jpg

BS1SngQB2kKGrHgoH-CYEjlLl9odTBKFLeL.jpg

BS1SvgCGkKGrHgoH-CoEjlLl2U9BKFLfF6w.jpg

• Members

For sale is my 1996 Epiphone Ltd.Ed. MIK Les Paul, professionally set up by Ralph Seymour at MAE in Ft. Lauderdale. The original stock Epi pickups and plastic nut have been replaced by a set of hard-to-find Gibson Zebra 57 Classic / Classic Plus pickups and a Graphtech Tusq nut, as well as wide strap buttons. This one weighs in at just about 8.4 lbs.

The finish is an incredible looking turquoise/aquamarine color that seems to change color with the light, and has amazing flaming. Great sounding, incredible sustain like all Les Pauls, and with the Gibson pickups, wonderful tone. Just a bit of buckle rash and surface abrasion.

The guitar currently has Elixir 9-42s and will come with an extra set of Gibson Humbucker 9-42s.
$500 with Gibson Hardshell Case OBO or trade for D*A*M Professional MKII
img0359sns0.th.jpgimg0354scx3.th.jpgp1000076snm9.th.jpgimg0361sba9.th.jpg

I have a basically unused NOC3 LARGE-BOX PURE DRIVE which I got in trade; a couple of days later, I bought an EMMA ReezaFRATzitz, so I don't need both. The Pure Drive is the 6 knob version, no box, NO VELCRO. This is as clean and white as freshly fallen snow, no scratches. I will trade this for a same-condition DR. SCIENTIST TREMOLESSENCE.
img0707.jpgimg0705t.jpgimg0706g.jpg

• Members

Looking to sell my PRS Brazilian Rosewood Neck Top 10 Birds. Frets in great shape and comes with many extras. Awesome Black-Gray flame and sounds.

First the good:

First pickups are Dimarzio Satriani and Steve Vai pickups. Also comes with original pickups as well. New Stew-Mac Pots and 5 way switch. Comes with 3 types of nuts, graphite, rolling and brass. Currently the brass is on and sounds great. Also comes with all covers for the each cavity. Comes with original PRS case. Only thing missing is the Truss Rod Cover.

Now the bad:

The last owner engraved his initials into the guitar "MJM". Looks kinda whack, but while playing it looks fine. Also there are a bunch of scratches and nicks. However without the MJM I would definitely rate cosmetics on this 7.5/10. If you install these parts you can easily fetch $2500 for it.

The last GREAT condition '89 PRS Custom 24 went for $3000 and shipping and he was from Hong Kong.
I'm selling mine for $2100 + shipping PP E-check or Postal MO. (PP add 3%)

Will trade for the right amp or guitar so sent me interesting trades. No Strats or Heads please.

DSC04389.jpg

DSC04390.jpg

DSC04391.jpg

DSC04394.jpg

DSC04395.jpg

DSC04397.jpg

DSC04398.jpg

DSC04400.jpg

DSC04402.jpg

DSC04403.jpg

• Members

All prices include Paypal and shipping in the CONUS.

Stetsbar Classic Tune-o-Matic retrofit trem bridge - $180

Pigtronix Disnortion - $120

Ernie Ball Volume -$55 (6166 model, broken string, $11 bucks to replace it)

Danelectro Baritone neck - $100 (30" scale, fits any 25.5" body, never drilled for neck screws. Brand new)

Ibanez ASB140 Hollowbody bass - $300

DOD Milkbox - $25

Ibanez TS9DX, modded by Joe Bodenhamer - Make offer.

• Members

A set of Fender american standard tuners from a strat with all the hardware to mount them. They're chrome and have the F on the back of them.

$30 shipped/paypal'd to the lower 48.

Excellent condition and if you really need a picture shoot me a PM and I'll post them in this thread; I just figured that everyone knows what they look like.

• Members

Fender Japan TL-52 Telecaster

P5260023.jpg

P5260026.jpg

P5260049.jpg

P5260047.jpg

Fender Japan '52 Reissue - Premium Model - with ash body and U.S.A. Texas Special pick ups. This is the telecaster that started it all...great for country and rock'n'roll and everything in between. Supplied in gigbag.

Body Ash
Neck Maple, Oval Type, 324mm Scale
Fretboard Maple One Piece, 184R
Frets 21, Vintage Style
Nut Width 42mm
Pickups Texas Special Tele(U.S.A.)x2
Control&Switch 1 Vol, 1 Tone, 3 Way Switch
Bridge 3 Section T8 Brass Saddle
Machine Heads Kluson Type
Hardware Chrome
Pickguard 1-Ply Black

I've recently come under a bit of financial duress due to my roommate moving out and need to thin my guitar collection a bit. I recently had this guitar imported. It's a great playing and sounding guitar.

The guitar is in very good shape with just a bit of wear on the hardware and a few nicks here and there on the body. I've replaced the stock dime sized pots with Dimarzios and the chiclet capacitor with a Sprague Orange Drop.

$550 or best offer

Price includes shipping to lower 48 states.

Payments can be made through Paypal.

• Members

pedals.jpg

Danelectro Cool Cat Drive - $20

Tuna Melt tremolo (only works with adapter, not battery) - $15

Digitech Hot Head distortion - $18

Ibanez FZ-7 - $20

Fab Metal & Fab Flange - $10 for both

BYOC Tremolo with footswitchable rate and depth 'presets' - $60

IMG_1859.jpg

Squier Telecaster Custom with GFS vintage split humbuckers - $180

Looking for Paypal, or an Echo Park, dirt, Ibanez PM-7, sweet strap, Kyser capo. PM me :)

• Members

Guild D25-12 Twelve String, made in Westerly Rhode Island in the USA.

Simply an awesome guitar. Not in mint condition, as there was a crack beginning to form just below the nut on the bass side of the neck.. That was back in 2003. It was repaired professionally and has held like a rock ever since (pictured below). Playability is not compromised at all. That is the only blemish on this guitar, really.. Over time there has been some checking in the finish and a couple of small dings, but nothing else that goes into the wood. It features a solid spruce top, solid mahogany sides, and a laminated mahogany arched back.

I'm the second owner of this guitar. I just finished re-stringing it and cleaning it up. Fretboard and bridge conditioned with Fret Doctor. This thing is super loud. The serial number is D251382. Remember, this was made in Rhode Island. Guilds built in Rhode Island are considered the best you could get. Neck is straight, truss rod in perfect working order, and the frets have lots of life left in them. The guitar was kept in a temperature controlled space.

I'm looking for $525. Please do not send me trade offers, as I am simply looking for cash.

Original hard shell case is included. A bit marked up, but fine. Kept in a smoke/pet free home. Click the following links for better quality pictures.

Guild1.jpg
002-3.jpg
GS1.jpg
WRI.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/Scugs/Guild1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/Scugs/003-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/Scugs/005.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/Scugs/002-3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/Scugs/003-2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/Scugs/001-2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/Scugs/GS1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/Scugs/GS2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/Scugs/WRI.jpg

• Members
Strat Pearloid pickguard loaded with Lace Sensor Hot Gold pickups.

I'm selling my 3 ply Pearloid Strat pickguard loaded with 3 Lace Sensor Hot Gold pickups. Pickups sound great and plastic is still on the pickguard.

Pickguard is wired with a 5 position switch and a push pull pot to give the neck and bridge only option. This modification also gives you all 3 pickups on. Also all the traditional Strat pickup positions are there too. You get a total of 7 tonal options

$120 paypal'd and shipped in conusa.

StratPG-30.jpg

• Members

International buyers, PM me with your location/postal code and Ill give you a shipping quote. Im pretty fair.

***Prices listed are US48 Shipped (USPS Priority) and Paypal'd.***

**DOD Bifet Preamp/Boost FX10**

$50

Good condition. Includes battery door.

Swapped knobs out for metal ones. Theyre nice, but if youd prefer the originals, I will put them back on.

Awesome boost pedal with tone control. I use it for a clean treble boost and sometimes just to goose the input of my RAT.

Will include proper power tip.

**Odds and ends**

Random knobs. PM me for more info. $5 shipped First Class

**Boss FS5U** SOLD

**ElectroHarmonix Holy Grail Reverb** SOLD

Ive got at least 8 or so cables in the 6"-1' range. Just no name guys. SOLD

• Members

this guitar isn't getting ANY play time. it needs a good home. the pups have been changed to epi LP elite pups (so i was told). they are a huge improvement over the pups that were in it. 8/10 condition, with very little wear. low action, sweet sounding. fender gig bag included. $225.00 shipped & paypalled in conus. i'll ship to canada as well for $250.00 shipped & paypalled. if you want more pics or info, just ask:thu:

100_2398.jpg

100_2401.jpg

100_2400.jpg

Archived