JUNE Spam Thread! There's SPAM in here.>>

Mazi Bee

• Members

Shure PGX Wireless system $225.00 shipped and paypalled

Shure PGX Wireless Headset and instrument system. Comes with Wireless Headset Microphone (PG30), Bodypack transmitter and Receiver. I also purchased an instrument cable for the system, so it will also work for guitar/Bass. Frequency H6(524-542 Mhz) Includes Plastic Shure carrying case. I don't gig any more and really want to get a Computer so I can start Recording. Will respond quickly to PM's. Thanks!

System includes this:
PGX.jpg

and this:
wh30.jpg

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

here we go. visual sound son of hyde, awesome pedal, one of the most versatile dirtboxes out there in this man's opinion. interested in passing it on because this isn't the only one I have. why do I have more than one? long story, don't ask, I just do. :)

hyde.jpg

has a street price of a hundred bucks. http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Visual-Sound-V2-Series-V2SOH-Son-of-Hyde-Distortion-Guitar-Effects-Pedal?sku=150485

this particular one was purchased new only about a month ago. it's pristine. I recommend this dirtbox and wouldn't be without one.

this is gearmanndude's great demo of this pedal, and he also remarks how impressed he is with how versatile it is. btw, gearmanndude is widely believed to be jack black, just to answer that question ahead of time.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

what I'm looking for is another dirtbox, but one that's more focussed on marshall/british/plexi type sounds. if you spank the mids on this box it CAN get sorta in that area, but I'm looking to nail that tone down more. examples would be an mi audio crunch box or something like that. if yours is worth more I can make up the price if need be.

if you wanna pay cash I'll listen to offers but I'm mainly looking to trade for a box I need.

• Members

Dimarzio Breed neck. Black. Regular spacing. $40.

Dimarzio D-Activator bridge. Zebra. Regular spacing. $40.

Dimarzio D-Activator neck. Zebra. Regular spacing. $40.

Seymour Duncan TB-4 JB Trembucker. Black. F-spaced. $40.

Dimarzio H3 neck black. Regular spacing. Similar to Evo neck. $40.

Cash in person or add $5 if you want any of them shipped (Paypal or USPS Money Order). Will trade 2 for a Maxon OD808 or 1 for a BBE Green Screamer.

db85e052.jpg

• Members

$260 shipped free continental USA. Normally, $369 but backordered from the big box retailers.
Mint Rocktron V80R Vendetta combo w/ upgraded Shuguang Silver Dragon high-gain 12AX7.
Ships in original Rocktron double-box...amp has less than two hours of use on it...moving to larger place, buying 1/2 stack.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160342931850
471617jpg.jpg

• Members

Hey all, got a couple of items I'm looking to get rid of to fund a new purchase so here they are.

First up is my ESP LTD EC-1000 in Vintage Black. I'm sure everyone knows the specs of this sweet guitar: Sperzel locking tuners, Tonepros Bridge, EMG 81/85, Ebony Fretboard and Flag inlays. The guitar itself is in very good condition I'd say, it's never been played in any shows and has always been in a smoke free environment. No dings or dents in this on. Come's with a black ESP Deluxe case. $600

ec-1000-3.jpg

ec1000-1.jpg

ec-1000-2.jpg

Next is my Madison Divinity All tube head. This one is in very good condition as well and comes with a nice Tweed live-in head case which holds the head very securely. It has an Elegance (clean) channel with a footswitchable boost to give it some extra grit, and a Edge (distortion) channel that is also footswitchable for 2 different distortion voicings giving you a lot of range. Heres a pic from my camera phone, note that the white on the plexi glass front is just a glare from a window. $520

madison.jpg

Last up is my Marshall 1960A cab. This one has seen a couple of shows but has NOT been abused. There is one dime sized nick on the front left side of the amp (easily rememdied if it really bothers you) and a small dent of the back right side of the amp as well. The only other thing cosmetically wrong with this amp is a right angle tear in the grill cloth which you'll see in the picture. I purchased it new with the tear in it from GC because it was $100 cheaper than the same cab without the tear (which doesnt compromise the sound of the amp). $285 Heres a picture:

marshall002.jpg

I'd prefer to sell the amp and cab locally since they'd cost an arm and a leg to ship, but if you want them and are willing to pay the shipping costs we can work something out. I'm open to trades so for the right Gibson or Fender, but message me with any trade offers and I'll consider them. Pricers are firm otherwise.

• Members
$375 shipped, PayPal'd, FedEx

It has little marks on the back of the neck, Gibson logo slightly off center, came new out of the box this way.

The pickguard plastic covering has been completely removed now.

Includes the cool retro original box in great condition.

Barely played. Sounds great and is a great player!

MM3.jpg

Not to hijack or get flamed for quoting pictures, but I've always wondered if winding the E strings to the outside would make some kind of sense on these necks. :confused:

• Members

JOHNNYUNITAS' "HOLY {censored} THERE'S ACTUALLY GOOD STUFF ON MY LOCAL CRAIGSLIST AND NOW I NEED SOME CASH" FIRE SALE

2780649471_b61a15b511.jpg

200? cij fender jazzmaster. seymour duncan pickups (hot/quarter-pound in neck/bridge). new bone nut. no hsc; ships in fender gigbag. three things: bridge pickup goes in and out; all it needs is a quick resolder. set up for 13s. two teeny-tiny dings. otherwise flawless. SOLD PENDING PAYMENT.

3241856911_33a09b5b1f.jpg

paul reed smith SE singlecut. bareknuckle pickups (cold sweat/miracle man in neck/bridge), gator hardshell case. just about flawless condition. $600 + shipping.

3241841271_6c2c1a48e9.jpg

line 6 mm4. scratched pretty much to hell, some gunk in places; works perfectly. no box, papers, power supply. $125 pp'd/shipp'd.

wren and cuff red camel. v1. anderton overdrive-fuzz/way huge red llama clone. some paint chipping. works perfect, sounds awesome. $100 pp'd/shipp'd.

2967940347_45828ff442.jpg

smart people factory ego booster. excellent clean-to-hella-dirty boost. $90 pp'd/shipp'd.

3242799330_444394c719_m.jpg

boss HM-2. missing a knob. $40 pp'd/shipp'd.

• Members

Guitars:

First up is a 2007 Gretsch Pro Jet.

-Bigsby.

-Filtertrons.

-Set Mahogany Neck.

-Maple Top and Mahogany Back.

Looks great plays even better, just have other guitars that sound and play similar.

awduok.jpg

2cqk8w2.jpg

4n97o.jpg

$425.

Next up is a No-Name Strat Copy.

-HSS pickup configuration with Volume(1) and Tone(2) controls, and 5 way switch.

-24 Fret bolt-on Maple neck.

-Angled headstock.

-Brown with Pink polkadots.

No clue what company makes this, no name anywhere on it. Plays good, sounds good (comparable to a MIM Fender.) Has one of the best necks I've ever seen on any guitar.

2mzmf12.jpg

2ajxfeb.jpg

2ypjcoz.jpg

k4y1vs.jpg

wahqbl.jpg

No clue what to ask for since I don't know what it is. Just toss a price out there, or even better, a trade.

Other

Mods for Boss RC-2's.

One footswitch stops the loop while its playing, and sets the tempo of saved loops while they are stopped, the other footswitch cycles through saved phrases. (This mod makes battery use impossible.)

100_3680.jpg

Video Demo by Crxsh(awesome fourmite).

oU8daIYOTeY&

$30 for one footswitch. (Your choice of stop or change phrase.)

$45 for both footswitches.

Matched Set of GTEL34R-2's.

Maybe 10 hours on tubes, still plenty of life left.

8ywe9t.jpg

$15.

Prices:

Gretsch: $425 OBO.

Strat: Best Offer.

EL34's: $15.

Interested in all trades, especially if it's an Offset Fender.

Really want a Jazzmaster(can add cash where necessary.)

• Members

I'm changing my parameters a bit. I have a quality Tele partscaster for sale or trade. I am just not into the Tele as much as I thought I would be. Hit me up with some offers. Not looking for pointy or shredders. I am asking $450 shipped conus or best offer for an outright sale. Here are the specs on the Tele.

The good:

This partscaster sounds and plays great. It is extremely lively acoustically, and sustains for days.

The bad:
    Forumite alley_trash sent me the finished body and the unfinished neck w/cheap tuners for this project and I basically replaced all the electronics and tuners and tru-oiled the neck. I also sent alley_trash the Glendale so he could locate and drill the holes for me. That's where the first (and biggest) problem lies. Alley_trash miss drilled the first attempt on the string through holes on the top of the body. They were drilled a little too far back. Fortunately he did not go all the way through and the bridge covers the mistake completely. There is absolutely no effect on bridge stablity or placement. This was originally supposed to be a light relic project so alley made the finish start to check. It looks pretty cool. There are a few chips through the finish around the neck pocket from fitting the neck. It has a very tight neck pocket.

There are a couple cosmetic only issues with the neck as well. The screw on the top tuner broke off when I was removing the cheap tuners to oil the neck. It broke off even with the headstock so I could not remove it, so it can be seen next to the Schallers. I also filled the old tuner screw holes prior to oiling the neck and they can be seen if you look for them. I will include a set of Fender vintage style tuners with this guitar. I think the backs are large enough to cover the old holes and the broken screw. If you look hard enough at the fretboard at the right angle you can see the application streaks I made while applying the Tru-Oil cross grain next to the frets. This can probably be eliminated by hitting it with some fine steel wool but it is not that noticeable so I never tried it. These MM necks are very good. I was impressed by the fretwork. Alley_trash swears by them.
    I think that covers everything. PM me with questions. I can take pics of the issues I listed by request. It will require me to disassemble the guitar though. I have no case to send with this one but it will be double boxed and packaged for survival.
    telefront.jpg
    010.jpg
    012.jpg
    teledecal.jpg

• Members

Vox Valvetronix 100 watt head ~ $265 shipped and paypal'd

Vox.jpg

The amp is like new and has never left my no smoking house. 100 watts is too much power for my modest needs. My loss is your gain.....gain, get it!
This amp has 11 great American and British amplifier models to select from and 11 different effects plus a noise reduction circuit.

The Vox also has send and return jacks for any fx pedals you may want to connect. It also has a line out for recording purposes and headphone jack for late night playing.

• Members

WTB: big fat tele neck...

... that's right, big and fat :)

I like 'em to be one inch thick at the nut.

Needed:

1. finished necks only. Nitro preferred, but not a deal breaker if not.

2. nut must be included, tuners not required but a plus.

3. relic finish OK. But frets should be in good shape.

4. preferred brands: warmoth, usacg, musikraft, all parts, actual fender. Also, Danocaster, k-line and equivalent always welcome.

5. flames always preferred :)

If you have a really cool tele neck w/ a rosewood board, I'll look at it as well.

So... what do you have? :)

Archived