JUNE Spam Thread! There's SPAM in here.>>

Mazi Bee

• Members

I apologize that this is off topic but feel the need to prevent someone from making a mistake that could result in a federal firearms violation. I personally own a C&R FFL and have done probably a 200+ transfers through the mail of firearms. I am also including the BATF website so you can see for yourself.

Any legal Rifle, pistol, or shotgun, manufactured AFTER 1898 must be SHIPPED TO an FFL holder, then transfered to a private citizen in good legal standing. That is 95%, the only way it is done. Exceptions are mailing to yourself, or receiving a firearm that you sent in for repair, or others listed.

Firearms made prior to 1898 or designed to use black powder can be mailed to any legal recipient without record.

Thanks for clearing this up man. Whoever is interested would have to go through and FFL dealer.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I apologize that this is off topic but feel the need to prevent someone from making a mistake that could result in a federal firearms violation. I personally own a C&R FFL and have done probably a 200+ transfers through the mail of firearms. I am also including the BATF website so you can see for yourself.

Any legal Rifle, pistol, or shotgun, manufactured AFTER 1898 must be SHIPPED TO an FFL holder, then transfered to a private citizen in good legal standing. That is 95%, the only way it is done. Exceptions are mailing to yourself, or receiving a firearm that you sent in for repair, or others listed.

Firearms made prior to 1898 or designed to use black powder can be mailed to any legal recipient without record.

I don't mind being corrected - as I mainly have dealt in hand guns. My recollection of the rifle sale is foggy. Either it was sent from me to a FFL out of state, or vice versa. I hold a C&R FFL as well. But like I say - mainly dealt handguns. I think budkingston has it right. Thanks!

- W

• Members

Some pickups for sale from my recent project guitar.

Seymour Duncan Jazz, neck. Basically new but with very light pick scratching on the bobbin top, used for a week. Wire stock length. $55 shipped, Paypal only.

sdjazz.jpg

GFS Vintage 59, neck/ Black Nickel. This neck pickup was in my guitar for about a week as well, like new, stock wire length. $25 Shipped. Paypal only.

GFScbv59.jpg

The two stock pickups from the Lola. The neck pickup ring has some scuffing on the lower side of the ring. Both for $20 shipped, Paypal only.

lolaneckbridge.jpg

No trades at this time.

Thank You!

-Jim

• Members

IMG_0070.jpg

Digitech Whammy-near mint with original box/manual/power supply, $140

IMG_0111.jpg

Jetter Gain Stage Blue-near mint condition, $150

IMG_0129.jpg

EHX Stereo Memory Man Hazarai-excellent condition with a few extremely minor blemishes,includes box/manual/power supply, $170

IMG_0130.jpg

Xotic BB Preamp-near mint condition, believed to be one of the original ones (serial number is 485). Sounds the best out of any BB Preamp I've owned. $150

IMG_0120.jpg

2 3' Brand New Evidence Audio Siren II Speaker Cables. $55 each.

Prices are shipped/paypal'd/firm/no trades. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks

• Members

Realized I had these guitars and never play them or have no use because of their current state. So I guess it's sort of a "house cleaning" sale more or less. I'll take trades on things as well since I know how it is trying to sell/buy things nowadays.

I will also take pics once I find a working camera to take them with.

Squier Tom Delonge Strat. 2 pickguards. One is aged white and looks kind of funny since it had a sticker in one spot from the last owner and the other is a black one from Guiter Fetish. Guitar itself is in pretty damn good condition since it was kept in a closet for more than half its life. I put a new volume pot, jack, and graphite nut in/on it. Few paint chips in the finish. $200 OBO.

Ibanez AXS32. Silver one that's all stock. Got this because I wanted another Ibanez AX style guitar and then I just didn't really want it a week later due to GAS. $250 OBO.

Peavey Tracer. I never play it and it sits in a case that wasn't even made for the guitar. (It's a T-15 case without the foam and sits with bunch of towels to not mark it up.) Has the bright green with paint splatterered paint job which attracted me to the guitar when I first got it years and years ago. The switch died out in it a long time ago and I never ended up fixing it since I used a LTD Viper in the band I was in at the time and just never got to fixing that back up. Put a killswitch in it because I felt like being Tom Morello for a while. $150 OBO. I could throw that case in if you'd like it or know anyone who needs a T-15 case.

Last but not least is this random Greco guitar I somehow acquired. A friend brought it over and it had no tuners and the wiring was completely shot so I gutted the electronics and then realized I didn't know how to rewire a semi-hollow guitar. He sanded the back of the headstock because he was going to put new tuners on (why he did this I haven't a clue to this day) and there's a finish crack in the clear near the neck pocket. I'll include the pickups and bridge assembly and the case for $150 OBO.

These prices are all shipped BTW.

• Members

I have another pedal for sale. Danelectro Red Distortion pedal. Like new condition. Its a lot of fun, and actually pretty versatile - just too much duplication on my pedals. I can do $20 shipped CONUS. PM me if interested.

FAB.JPG

Thanks,

- Woody

• Members

Each of these is for sale or trade. Shipping included to lower 48 states on everything but the cabinet and monitors.

Laney 2x12 cabinet, 60 watts, 8-ohms. A couple of nicks in the tolex but otherwise in great shape and perfect working order. Comes loaded with the stock HH Premier Vintage speakers. Kitty not included. $225 plus shipping.
CIMG3176.jpg

H.B.E. Big D Distortion pedal. $155 shipped.
CIMG3149.jpg

Build Your Own Clone 3-knob Large Beaver. A Big Muff clone in a very small enclosure. $75 shipped.
CIMG3150.jpg

MXR EVH Phase 90. $100 shipped.
CIMG3166.jpg

Danelectro Dan-Echo delay. $65 shipped.
CIMG3167.jpg

Keeley Seeing Eye DS-1. $120 shipped.
CIMG3159.jpg

BOSS CE-5 Chorus Ensemble. $45 shipped.
CIMG3158.jpg

BOSS MT-2 Metal Zone. $45 shipped.
CIMG3162.jpg

BOSS AC-2 Acoustic Simulator. SOLD
CIMG3164.jpg

M-Audio BX5 Powered Studio Monitors. $175 plus shipping for the pair.
CIMG3180.jpg

• Members

Hey all, got a couple of items I'm looking to get rid of to fund a new purchase so here they are.

First up is my ESP LTD EC-1000 in Vintage Black. I'm sure everyone knows the specs of this sweet guitar: Sperzel locking tuners, Tonepros Bridge, EMG 81/85, Ebony Fretboard and Flag inlays. The guitar itself is in very good condition I'd say, it's never been played in any shows and has always been in a smoke free environment. No dings or dents in this on. Come's with a black ESP Deluxe case. $600

ec-1000-3.jpg

ec1000-1.jpg

ec-1000-2.jpg

Next is my Madison Divinity All tube head. This one is in very good condition as well and comes with a nice Tweed live-in head case which holds the head very securely. It has an Elegance (clean) channel with a footswitchable boost to give it some extra grit, and a Edge (distortion) channel that is also footswitchable for 2 different distortion voicings giving you a lot of range. Heres a pic from my camera phone, note that the white on the plexi glass front is just a glare from a window. $520

madison.jpg

I'm looking for a nice tube combo amp (something versatile), a Line 6 DL4, Boss TU-2/Korg Pitchblack and a new guitar so shoot me some offers if you got them. No shred guitars (except for ibanez s series). Looking for a Telecaster/Strat or nice high quality import guitar. Willing to trade both for the right Gibson/other High end guitar or amp.

• Members

WTB Maple strat neck!

I can't seem to find a used strat neck with a maple finderboard. Where have they all gone? I am hoping for something like an Allparts SMO, Mighty Mite could be ok too. Warmoth, Squier, B.Hefner?, Musikraft, USACG, it's all good.

The only thing I need is for it is have a "realish" small fender headstock and vintage Kluson tuner holes. It could be relic'd, finished or not, I don't care. Even a paddle head would be ok. I just don't want to buy a new one (too poor right now). If I had the choice, I prefer NOT to have vintage sized frets.

Also it's a bonus if you can ship to Canada but that's not 100% essential. Let me know what you have!

• Members

*** UPDATE: WASABI DISTORTION PEDAL ***

An update on my Wasabi Distortion pedal on ebay. I have lowered the starting bid price to $5. The auction ends tomorrow, Tuesday.

PEDALS_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/Danelectro-Wasabi-Distortion-Pedal_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ65Q3a12Q7c66Q3a2Q7c39Q3a1Q7c72Q3a1205Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem4398bcb185QQitemZ290325311877QQptZGuitarQ5fAccessoriesQQsalenotsupported

Thanks,

- Woody

• Members

WTB: AT&T/Cingular branded cell phone!

I know it's not guitar gear, but I need to get gig calls somehow, right?

I'm looking for a cheapish cell phone that is branded for AT&T. I'd consider anything under $50. PLEASE PM me with what you've got.

• Members

Blackheart Little Giant 3/5 tube amp, MINT!

I KNOW there is less than 10 hours on this.
There isn't a scratch on it!
Replaced tubes with JJ's before ever plugging it in.

I have the Blackheart nameplate for the amp to.
I didn't care for the look of it. So I took it off. It
isn't pictured but will be included. Original tubes as well.

$170 shipped in it's original box.

BHLG01.jpg

BHLG03.jpg

BHLG02.jpg

T

• Members
Price drop.

I have a quality Tele partscaster for sale or trade. Looking for Strats, semi hollows, LP's, or acoustic/electrics. Hit me up with some offers. I am asking $450 shipped conus or best offer for an outright sale. Here are the specs on the Tele.

The good:

017.jpg

• Members

FS :
Fender AVRI 57 thin skin limited edition with Vintage noiseless pickups (9.5 radius) 1200$ shipped

thinskin.jpg

Pigtronix Philosopher's tone
Myrold hanpainted NAMM 2009 limited edition 135$ shipped

DSC03016.jpg

MXR Micro Amp (battery clip is missing but takes 9vdc)
55$ shipped

DSC03014.jpg

DOD FX65 Chorus - 45$ shipped

chorus.jpg

MXR Dyna Comp - 60$ shipped

dynacomp.jpg

Korg - KVP 001 Volume Pedal/Expression pedal - 40$ shipped

korg.jpg

Dunlop Rotovibe - 150$ shipped

rotovibe.jpg

• Members

PICKUP SALE

ALL NEW!

Seymour Duncan SH10 Full Shred Humbucker Pickup
Seymour Duncan Invader SH-8b BLACK Bridge
Seymour Duncan VINTAGE TELE STRACK STK-T1N PICKUP
Seymour Duncan ALNICO II PRO FOR TELE APTR-1 RHY
Seymour Duncan JB Model SH-4 BLACK
SEYMOUR DUNCAN LITTLE 59 BRIDGE STRAT PICKUP sl59-1b

DEAN LESLIE WEST HUMBUCKER PICKUP BRIDGE NICKLE
DEAN USA TIME CAPSULE BLACK HUMBUCKER PICKUP RARE
DEAN VINNIE MOORE SHREDHEAD GUITAR PICKUP

Fender Original '62 P Bass Pickup
Fender Vintage Noiseless Strat Pickup Set
Fender Vintage Noiseless Strat Pickup Set
Fender '57/'62 Stratocaster Pickups (set of 3)
Fender Custom Shop Texas Special Tele Pickup Set
Fender Tex Mex Pickups Set of 3

Fender FLS Single Gold/White Lace Sensor Guitar Pickup
Fender Custom Shop 60's Jazz Bass Pickup Set
Fender Custom Shop Texas Special Tele Pickup Set
Fender Custom Shop 51 Nocaster Tele Pickup Set

DiMarzio DP116 HS-2 Guitar Pickup WHITE STRAT
DIMARZIO AIR NORTON BLACK F SPACED
DiMarzio DP415 DP 415 AREA 58 BLACK PICKUP
DiMarzio DP158 F SPACED DP 158 STEVE VAI Neck
DIMARZIO AIR ZONE F SPACED BLACK/CREAM
DIMARZIO D ACTIVATOR 7 BLACK

• Members

... being unemployed means I can use the cash more than this amp: $200 + shipping.

Crate Palomino V16. Class A, 15 watts, single channel, 3 band EQ, reverb. Great shape. There's a mild tube rattle at low volume, but I can't find the source. Never heard it at gig volume. Asking $235 + shipping (no trades, thanks).

CratePalominoV16001.jpg

CratePalominoV16002.jpg

CratePalominoV16003.jpg

Archived