JUNE Spam Thread! There's SPAM in here.>>

Mazi Bee

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I want to trade a vintage 80's Seymour Duncan JB for any other bridge pickup, preferably a gibson 491T or something in that number range that ends with a T.

My pickup came from a Kramer Striker body and I pulled it and put it into another project guitar. I had to extend the leads myself cause an original owner cut them pretty short back in the day, but it works fine.

Its all black. I'd post a picture but a blank black pickup probably isn't very interesting.

Also, I guess feeler spam for a DOD fx20c phaser and a dano fab chorus.

• Members

I'm selling my Randall RM20 combo. It has a few light scuffs on the corners, but besides that, it's mint. It's loaded with a Celestion Greenback speaker and has EL84 tubes. It has only been gigged a handful of times. Comes with a footswitch for switching on and off the boost. (No modules are included with the amp).

As far as trades go- I'm selling the RM20 because I want to upgrade to an RM100. So, if you want to downgrade your rig and have the RM20 instead of the RM100, I would gladly make the trade and throw in some extra cash to even out the deal.

n67402512_30921897_6474.jpg
4464_523263299665_67402512_31124946_2504

PM me

• Members

upgrading to a new Line6 wireless system and decided to sell my akg guitarbug true diversity wireless system. This wireless system has served me well over the last few years at many different gigs. It is the gray channel (which I think is ~ 714MHz if i remember correctly - but might want to verify this with AKG). This one has 2 antennaes and 2 independant receivers and constantly monitors the radio signals and automatically switches to the more powerful signal of the 2. AKG makes non-diversity systems as well which are cheaper but I wanted to point out that this is the top model which is hard to find for some reason - most online stores only sell the single channel version.

anyway, the transmitter is pretty cool little device - you can use it in a strat style guitar or also a les paul, thanks to the way its designed. the spring loaded connector makes it 'hug' your guitar. I actually put little velcro strips on my les paul style guitars so that it won't accidentally rotate during rowdy gigs. But for strat style input jacks, its very stable.

I am selling the entire kit which consists of the guitarbug transmitter, the base receiver, power supply cable, a rack kit for mounting in standard rack case, plus a neat * optional charger * which allows you to charge the batteries during set breaks. I will throw in a few AAA duracell rechargeable batteries as well so you'd be ready to rock right off the bat. I modified the rack kit to include a 1/4" dummy connector and a velcro tab which allows you to safely secure the transmitter while in transit. Nothing worse than getting to the gig and realizing you lose your transmitter, right?

I am the original owner, have all original boxes / manuals and this item has been carefully maintained over the years and kept safely in my rack case since day 1. I am pricing this very reasonable @ $150 for everything. shipping will be $10 via UPS ground. i will not ship this until my new wireless system arrives later this week and I have a chance to test it before my next show. If new one works, bam, this one can ship.

below is a photo showing detail of wireless unit (you can see the charger dock on top of the case, with the guitar bug transmitter (gray thing) sitting inside the dock, and the receiver is mounted the top most rack slot):

3425395391_144fdb8966_b.jpg

for a really big view, click this link

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3387/3426202620_677bb9d543_o.jpg

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. PM me. I will try to respond quickly to inquiries. Thanks!

• Members

Price drop

Voodoo Modded 2008 JVM - $1600 No trades

This is a great condition JVM bought in June 08 brand new. Some small Tolex tears. I had it modded with the Voodoo Deluxe Mod. This mod includes circuitry updates as well as an upgraded Mercury output transformer.

Voodoo's mod description below pretty much sums it up. Selling because I just love my old 2203 and I only use like 1/20th of the features the JVM has.

DCP_0152.jpg

DCP_0153.jpg

DCP_0155.jpg

DCP_0157.jpg

Standard Mod

• Members

I just purchased this from hcprimerib (forum member) right after the purchase I retubed the Rec with Electro-Harmonix tubes. Unfortunately as soon as I bought this my band has decided to take a break and I dont think we are going to reassemble.:cry: I only got to play on it for an hour so the tubes are brand new and really sing in the Rec. So this is up for a good home. This head is minty with new tubes and no wear other that the Big Foot Footswitch. So pick this head up for a steal and have all the Mesa Sound you could ever need!

Includes all cables, footswitch, Mesa Cordura cover and Receipt from Tube Depot for the new tubes.

Well cared for. Always covered by the Mesa cover.

1200 Shipped and PP'ed

attachment.jpg

attachment-3.jpg

attachment-1.jpg

Also have an Orange Cab for sale see sig

Fender MIM 50th Anniversary Neck with American Deluxe Locking "F" Tuners 180.00 shipped

Neck is straight as an arrow. Frets are perfect and Deluxe Locking Tuners for quick string changes. This is a great neck for a Strat Project.

gearforsale005.jpg

gearforsale001.jpg

gearforsale002.jpg

• Members

Crate Palomino V16. Class A, 15 watts, single channel, 3 band EQ, reverb. Great shape. There's a mild tube rattle at low volume, but I can't find the source. Never heard it at gig volume. Asking $235 + shipping (no trades, thanks).

CratePalominoV16001.jpg

CratePalominoV16002.jpg

CratePalominoV16003.jpg

• Members

Ive got 3 Rat 2 knobs, a few other knobs, some random patch cables (1' or shorter - nothing high-end), a Dunlop glass slide. Ill sell them cheap. PM me.

$17 shipped or I will split up.

I cant get pics. Linux wont recognise my camera. But here's what I got.

2 x straight-end 1' cables (one green, one white)

1 x no-wire pedal coupler

1 x 4" (?) no-name patch cable

4 x 6" no-name patch cables

1 x Line 6 DL-4 (or other Modeler pedal) 1spot adapter

1 x Dunlop Glass slide

Here's what the knobs look like:

Black X 1

1510BKCrmWht.jpg

DOD knobs X 2

dod-2.jpg

RAT2 X 3

ProCo_Rat2.jpg