SOT: Anybody feel annoyed by entitled online shoppers?

honeyiscool

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by johnnytuinals

View Post

At least the people that are well off like myself voted for Mitt Mitt Mitt

As for the low income and folks that don't pay taxes and want a hand out voted for Obama.

Yeaaaa baby wait by that mailbox waiting for yeaaaaa monthly check..........JT

Well, I can see where the TV is tuned. So where can others make the big bucks with such a thin grasp of the written language? That's awesome.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by johnnytuinals

View Post

Since you are from Calif,maybe you should be forced to give 10%-20% of your weekly pay too Charity.

You have a lot too say that makes NO SENSE........JT

Et too Brute?

No time, got to get out for a plate of crawfish et too fay.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by photon9

View Post

They're about on par with people who feel entitled to strongly voice their opinion on whatever they feel like, get upset when others disagree, and then complain that the people who disagree are picking on them lol!

I'm all for voicing of opinions. It's when the responses turn into ridicule and personal attacks and a mob mentality that it becomes a problem. It's just not called for.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by photon9

View Post

They're about on par with people who feel entitled to strongly voice their opinion on whatever they feel like, get upset when others disagree, and then complain that the people who disagree are picking on them lol!

Particularly when they are voicing their opinions about amps.

In the Electric Guitar Forum.

Again.

• Members

I will haggle in just about any major purchase, and I will sometimes walk away if nothing can be worked out, and I will sometimes not. I look at it this way: my money is my money, and no one else is going to be looking after my financial interests besides me. AFAIC, a price mutually agreed upon will leave both parties satisfied, the retailer knowing that, in all likelihood, I'll come back, and me feeling like I got a reasonable deal. That having been said, I wouldn't whine about a ridiculous price cut that I didn't get, although I've played hardball a couple of times with a local music shop (not a mom and pop shop) that grossly inflates some of its prices.

• Members

Wah. I actually walked away and came back, lol.

I sense, umm, tears.

Ok seriously if the stupid assholes quit baiting and switching one they would have sales (the only thing I might have bought myself for x mas was 90$ for like an hour on mf and then tripled) and two maybe we would stop bitching.

I'm so glad you are doing well honey, but know what my wife got for x-mas? About nothing. Thank god I spoiled her last years. Coupons are the only hope of a lot of people this year. I watched my best friends go from owningh a nice business to working at del taco. It happens. Hell I got screwed for 100k. It was nice to live well for a bit though.

Archived