RANT:Why John Mayer is a total Douchenozzle. .

DaveGrima

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
-----------Not Segal, although If I had his money, I could live in my mansion and ride in my limo while ignoring the Haters like you begging for a dime at my windshield:thu:, all while strumming Albert King's Flying V and looking at the several dozen prime vintage guitars in my car:lol:. It must be nice having all you want while the jealous bedroom rockers rail against you in their faceless manner on websites:rolleyes:
:lol:
.........................The REAL Rocker.

Steve, I want to apologize for thinking I was Above The Law in criticizing your blues. After reading your post, I now feel Under Seige and On Deadly Ground. Now that you're Out For Justice I can only hope I'm not Marked For Death. If I have to I'll head Into The Sun to be Out Of Reach of The Patriot and Mercenary For Justice. I realize you're probably Out For A Kill but I'll even brave the Belly Of The Beast to elude your Urban Justice and the threat of being Pistol Whipped or shot. I'm already Half Past Dead and the Exit Wounds would probably put me Out Of Reach of The Glimmer Man since my Ticker is no longer able to fight Against The Dark against A Dangerous Man like you. But, I was Born To Raise Hell so I'll take up my Machete if need be in my Flight Of Fury if you choose to be the Shadow Man of The Keeper of the blues. You'll never throw the Kill Switch on me or utter the words "Today You Die" as long as you wield a guitar in vain! :)

• Members

Steve, I want to apologize for thinking I was Above The Law in criticizing your blues. After reading your post, I now feel Under Seige and On Deadly Ground. Now that you're Out For Justice I can only hope I'm not Marked For Death. If I have to I'll head Into The Sun to be Out Of Reach of The Patriot and Mercenary For Justice. I realize you're probably Out For A Kill but I'll even brave the Belly Of The Beast to elude your Urban Justice and the threat of being Pistol Whipped or shot. I'm already Half Past Dead and the Exit Wounds would probably put me Out Of Reach of The Glimmer Man since my Ticker is no longer able to fight Against The Dark against A Dangerous Man like you. But, I was Born To Raise Hell so I'll take up my Machete if need be in my Flight Of Fury if you choose to be the Shadow Man of The Keeper of the blues. You'll never throw the Kill Switch on me or utter the words "Today You Die" as long as you wield a guitar in vain!
:)

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jp

• Members
Steve, I want to apologize for thinking I was Above The Law in criticizing your blues. After reading your post, I now feel Under Seige and On Deadly Ground. Now that you're Out For Justice I can only hope I'm not Marked For Death. If I have to I'll head Into The Sun to be Out Of Reach of The Patriot and Mercenary For Justice. I realize you're probably Out For A Kill but I'll even brave the Belly Of The Beast to elude your Urban Justice and the threat of being Pistol Whipped or shot. I'm already Half Past Dead and the Exit Wounds would probably put me Out Of Reach of The Glimmer Man since my Ticker is no longer able to fight Against The Dark against A Dangerous Man like you. But, I was Born To Raise Hell so I'll take up my Machete if need be in my Flight Of Fury if you choose to be the Shadow Man of The Keeper of the blues. You'll never throw the Kill Switch on me or utter the words "Today You Die" as long as you wield a guitar in vain!
:)

-----------------Wow, Segal isn't much to you, yet you take the time to put ALL his films into this^^^^^uh,this ^^^^^uh, whatever this is.:confused:Well, All I can say is to raise that Hater flag:thu:, drink the Haterade:facepalm:, and sing the Hater song,....."If yer NOBODY and you know it, clap your hands:cry:.....If yer nobody and you know it, clap your hands:cry:........If you haven't got a dime, but HATE anyone doing FINE:eek:,.....If yer NOBODY and yer know it CLAP YOUR HANDS:lol:...Keep Hating, Haters!!......................The REAL Rocker.

• Members

-----------------Wow, Segal isn't much to you, yet you take the time to put ALL his films into this^^^^^uh,this ^^^^^uh, whatever this is.:confused:Well, All I can say is to raise that Hater flag:thu:, drink the Haterade:facepalm:, and sing the Hater song,....."If yer NOBODY and you know it, clap your hands:cry:.....If yer nobody and you know it, clap your hands:cry:........If you haven't got a dime, but HATE anyone doing FINE:eek:,.....If yer NOBODY and yer know it CLAP YOUR HANDS:lol:...Keep Hating, Haters!!......................The REAL Rocker.

-----------------^^^^^WHOOSH!^^^^^ :facepalm::confused::eek:.................The REALER Rocker.

• Members

Epic_Facepalm_by_RJTH25255B125255D5B15D.

• Members

Whoa dude ease up! He's just joking around, no need to go into Dark Territory :eek:

Also, why did you pass up a role in the Expendables and are you going to be in the sequel??......................The REAL Rocker.

• Members
Okay,
NOW
I hate the guy!!!

---------------Of course you hate him, that's why your a Hater!:lol:John Mayer has tapped the ass of every celebrity and NON-CELEBRITY girl you ever dreamed of:cry:, and Steven Segal beat the crap out of you when you complained about John:thu:Why, it's taking everything I got to hold Yngwie Malmsteen back, because he wants a piece outta you, just because he can!!:eek:(Yngwie, stop swinging that Strat at him, he just an idiot Hater:lol::rolleyes:).It's not a nice day to be a Hater, but then, it NEVER is:cry::rolleyes:.......................The REAL Rocker.

• Members

---------------Of course you hate him, that's why your a Hater!:lol:John Mayer has tapped the ass of every celebrity and NON-CELEBRITY girl you ever dreamed of:cry:, and Steven Segal beat the crap out of you when you complained about John:thu:Why, it's taking everything I got to hold Yngwie Malmsteen back, because he wants a piece outta you, just because he can!!
:eek:
(Yngwie, stop swinging that Strat at him, he just an idiot Hater:lol:
:rolleyes:
).It's not a nice day to be a Hater, but then, it NEVER is:cry:
:rolleyes:
.......................The REAL Rocker.

Steve, are you drunk? :confused:

Come on man, Im a fan! I even teared up a little when you died like 2 minutes into Execuitve Decision :cry:

So are you in Expendables 2 then? I hope you are, it would be awesome to see you go up against/with all those other poser actions stars who cant fight (barring Jet Li of course, but then again youre 6'.4" and built like a brick {censored}house so even if you didnt know aikido you could probably take him).

• Members

If I could sig this exchange I would.

Bravo, dear fellows, bravo.

• Members
Can I ask a serious question? Why is it that some (most) of you here act as if you can only play blues if you've felt "pain" and had to pay your "dues"?

"oh my god he's never picked cotton, or had to sell chicken eggs by the side of the road, or never spun out of control on coke, therefore he hasn't paid his dues!" That's one of the laughable things I've ever heard. You middle aged white folks crack me up.

I have done all those things and worse. Therefore I qualify as a real bluesman. :D

Thanks!
:wave:

• Members

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqKFSqb0Sn4