RANT:Why John Mayer is a total Douchenozzle. .

DaveGrima

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Every now and then we witness somebody go off the deep end here at HCEG. This is one of those times. Poor Steven Seagal
:eek:

----------------Spike.....did the dog come back with:confused:............I mean did he bring back your:facepalm:r.............ah, I hope ya get better, don't worry, the monks live without it too, maybe you can take up knitting or something for a hobby:lol:..................The REAL Rocker. Off to bed............

• Members

I am willing to bet his I/P address is very similar to Django's.

..........You'd be wrong about that :facepalm:.............Can't fry a fish without taking out the old folks for a waltz. ..............:cop:Where did my bagel run off to? ...................Maybe you should just go to bed :thu:............................................The REAL Django.

• Members
-------------Hello? H-E-LL-OOOOOOO, Can you hear me down there?? Wow, I think you must have hit your head, because you're having delusions down there on the ground:eek:. I've been gone for twenty minutes, and you are still here?? I should have known something was wrong when you started singing Al Jolson tunes:facepalm:, and even the dog is pawning at your head trying to wake you up:lol:. Well, I called the ambulance and they'll be here soon, so take heart, help is on the way!!! By the way, brought you back a burger,(but you seem to be having a problem breathing), so I'll feed it to the dog and head out.Take care Bro, and try to get some exercise.....................The REAL Rocker.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is why it's a bad idea to post on an internet forum while undergoing electroconvulsive therapy. :facepalm::lol: