RANT:Why John Mayer is a total Douchenozzle. .

DaveGrima

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
-----------------Well, nice picture of you and the Hater Elite at the Haters Ball!!
:thu:
Which one of these haters in the picture are you again?
:rolleyes:
...................The REAL Rocker.

I'm the guy who is telling you to quit while you're behind. :lol:

• Members

I don't know how people can't hear/watch this and realize this dude has it... He plays/sings this flawlessly and seemingly without effort. Then he can turn around and write radio friendly pop tunes that sell millions of discs. Yeah he sucks.

• Members

:mad: RANT:Why John Mayer is a total Douchenozzle

So, John Mayer is actually a douchenozzle? Damn, I'd been thinking all these years he was a {censored}ing snorkeldick!!!

....Oh well, good time wasted away with the wrong thoughts in me noggin. :mad:

• Members
-----------------Behind?
:rolleyes:
I'm the guy sitting on top the hill eating a ice cream cone watching you trying to get half-way up the hill in vain to catch up!
....................The REAL Rocker.

What hill? :lol:

Oh, you mean the dungheap you're currently sitting on. Okay, carry on then; we won't interfere with your delusions. :wave:

• Members
What hill?
:lol:

Oh, you mean the dungheap you're currently sitting on. Okay, carry on then; we won't interfere with your delusions.
:wave:

-------------What? What dunghill?:confused: Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were so exhausted that you are still thinking you had a chance of getting up the hill:rolleyes:. I should have realized this when your tongue started getting tangled in your shoelaces, and that passing dog started licking your face:facepalm:Oh well, I'm going to grab a burger, call me when you manage to get up:thu:....................The REAL Rocker.

• Members
-------------What? What dunghill?
:confused:
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were so exhausted that you are still thinking you had a chance of getting up the hill:rolleyes:. I should have realized this when your tongue started getting tangled in your shoelaces, and that passing dog started licking your face:facepalm:Oh well, I'm going to grab a burger, call me when you manage to get up:thu:....................The REAL Rocker.

How do you manage to type while wearing that straitjacket? Do you use your nose? :lol:

Enjoy that burger; can't you just taste that e coli? :thu:

• Members
How
do
you manage to type while wearing that straitjacket? Do you use your nose?
:lol:

Enjoy that burger; can't you just taste that e coli?

-------------Hello? H-E-LL-OOOOOOO, Can you hear me down there?? Wow, I think you must have hit your head, because you're having delusions down there on the ground:eek:. I've been gone for twenty minutes, and you are still here?? I should have known something was wrong when you started singing Al Jolson tunes:facepalm:, and even the dog is pawning at your head trying to wake you up:lol:. Well, I called the ambulance and they'll be here soon, so take heart, help is on the way!!! By the way, brought you back a burger,(but you seem to be having a problem breathing), so I'll feed it to the dog and head out.Take care Bro, and try to get some exercise.....................The REAL Rocker.

• Members
-------------Hello? H-E-LL-OOOOOOO, Can you hear me down there?? Wow, I think you must have hit your head, because you're having delusions down there on the ground:eek:. I've been gone for twenty minutes, and you are still here?? I should have known something was wrong when you started singing Al Jolson tunes:facepalm:, and even the dog is pawning at your head trying to wake you up:lol:. Well, I called the ambulance and they'll be here soon, so take heart, help is on the way!!! By the way, brought you back a burger,(but you seem to be having a problem breathing), so I'll feed it to the dog and head out.Take care Bro, and try to get some exercise.....................The REAL Rocker.

• Members

-------------Spike! Thank Goodness you came by!! This guy has hurt himself and we're waiting for the ambulance and......No, I don't know who he is!:confused: We were racing up the hill when he ran outta gas and........No, that's not my dog! What F'ING difference does it make WHOSE dog it is?? Hey,....wait a minute! Why are you taking his wallet out, Spike?? Huh??? Spike, That's HIS money Spike, and this is called stealin....What do ya mean, it is ONLY If you get caught??? Put that wallet back.....wait, what are you doing with the pliers, Spike?? What do ya mean there GOLD in them thar teeth??:confused:NOOOOOOO Spike, you can't do that, they call that assault....Who going to stop you??? Well, I AM!!!:thu:Ow!! Take that:pYa don't like it when you get hit, do ya:eek:Holy.....What the hell?? Yeah, I said he wasn't MY DOG, but I guess he doesn't like you either!!! Go on boy, SIC 'EM!!!:eek: Uh......Uh....WOW.....Maybe If ya go limp, he'll stop biting you!!:lol:Good boy, you can let him go.....Ah, when I said you could let him go, I didn't mean to bite him somewhere else!!:rolleyes:Ah well, Spike, here comes the ambulance and the cops:cop:Maybe you can explain the wallet, the pliers, the dog and who the guy on the ground is, but I'm getting the heck outta here, before I end up in the joint trying to find my lawyer's number.....................The REAL Rocker.

• Members

-------------Spike! Thank Goodness you came by!! This guy has hurt himself and we're waiting for the ambulance and......No, I don't know who he is!
:confused:
We were racing up the hill when he ran outta gas and........No, that's not my dog! What F'ING difference does it make WHOSE dog it is?? Hey,....wait a minute! Why are you taking his wallet out, Spike?? Huh??? Spike, That's HIS money Spike, and this is called stealin....What do ya mean, it is ONLY If you get caught??? Put that wallet back.....wait, what are you doing with the pliers, Spike?? What do ya mean there GOLD in them thar teeth??:confused:NOOOOOOO Spike, you can't do that, they call that assault....Who going to stop you??? Well, I AM!!!:thu:Ow!! Take that:pYa don't like it when you get hit, do ya:eek:Holy.....What the hell?? Yeah, I said he wasn't MY DOG, but I guess he doesn't like you either!!! Go on boy, SIC 'EM!!!
:eek:
Uh......Uh....WOW.....Maybe If ya go limp, he'll stop biting you!!:lol:Good boy, you can let him go.....Ah, when I said you could let him go, I didn't mean to bite him somewhere else!!:rolleyes:Ah well, Spike, here comes the ambulance and the cops:cop:Maybe you can explain the wallet, the pliers, the dog and who the guy on the ground is, but I'm getting the heck outta here, before I end up in the joint trying to find my lawyer's number.....................The REAL Rocker.

What a wanker... Impress yourself much?