RANT:Why John Mayer is a total Douchenozzle. .

DaveGrima

• Members

----------------Thanks Alecto:wave:, I accept YOUR surrender:thu:..............The REAL Rocker.

Uh-huh. :facepalm::lol:

Okay, I'm clearly dealing with someone who's several fries short of a Happy Meal so I'll try and keep this simple . . .

. . . that leprechaun who sits on your shoulder and tells you to burn things? :whisper: HE'S NOT REAL!

So good luck, and keep your tinfoil hat all nice and crinkly so the big bad aliens can't influence your thoughts. See ya! :wave:

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Uh-huh.
:facepalm::lol:

Okay, I'm clearly dealing with someone who's several fries short of a Happy Meal so I'll try and keep this simple . . .

. . . that leprechaun who sits on your shoulder and tells you to burn things?
:whisper:
HE'S NOT REAL!

So good luck, and keep your tinfoil hat all nice and crinkly so the big bad aliens can't influence your thoughts. See ya!
:wave:

------------Why Alecto, what happened:confused:? You were marching into battle with your supposed quick wits, and now your giving up??:wave: I expected more from you, kind of how a pitbull(me, of course) expects a poodle(you now know your place in our little mellow drama), to at least put up a struggle during the battle. Very well, Alecto, I accept YOUR surrender, so as Yoda would say,"Embarass your self, not do!":lol: By the way, the Leprechuan's name is Doug. He hangs out here when he's not in Vegas, and with the price of gold recently, he's rather rich. I don't mind him since he always has a dozen or so chicks on his arm, and they love the 3 foot-high guy. The aliens were here the other night watching the Heat play the Thunder, so a good time was had by all. Note to all.....NEVER BET THE ALIENS ON SPORTS!!!:mad: They seem to know the future with everything on this planet.......................The REAL Rocker.

• Members

------------Why Alecto, what happened:confused:? You were marching into battle with your supposed quick wits, and now your giving up??
:wave:
I expected more from you, kind of how a pitbull(me, of course) expects a poodle(you now know your place in our little mellow drama), to at least put up a struggle during the battle. Very well, Alecto, I accept YOUR surrender, so as Yoda would say,"Embarass your self, not do!":lol: By the way, the Leprechuan's name is Doug. He hangs out here when he's not in Vegas, and with the price of gold recently, he's rather rich. I don't mind him since he always has a dozen or so chicks on his arm, and they love the 3 foot-high guy. The aliens were here the other night watching the Heat play the Thunder, so a good time was had by all. Note to all.....NEVER BET THE ALIENS ON SPORTS!!!
:mad:
They seem to know the future with everything on this planet.......................The REAL Rocker.

Never-Argue-with-Idiots_3020-l.jpg?v=302

• Members
I'm sorry if that reply offended you.

But, with all due respect, you do realize we're in a thread with the word 'douchenozzle' in the title?

With all due respect old friend, fighting the uncouth by being uncouth does not make your point more valid. If you want to fly with the eagles Sir, you must not spend your time eating your own excrement with the chickens. You are better than that. At least i have always felt that by your post. One of the things i have always loved about your post was the ideal of keeping your feet on the ground and yet, somehow still reaching for the stars. Keep reaching for the stars old friend. Don't become a bottom feeder.

• Members

With all due respect old friend, fighting the uncouth by being uncouth does not make your point more valid. If you want to fly with the eagles Sir, you must not spend your time eating your own excrement with the chickens. You are better than that. At least i have always felt that by your post. One of the things i have always loved about your post was the ideal of keeping your feet on the ground and yet, somehow still reaching for the stars. Keep reaching for the stars old friend. Don't become a bottom feeder.

Grow up. It was humour. Go somewhere else and wait to be offended if you dont like it.

• Members

wow....go away for a few hours and come back and it's nothing but {censored}ing constant stupidity from you. page after page of stupid comments.

But of course I'M sooooo angry right?

Seriously though...how the {censored} do you get to be so stupid? I really want to know. Did you practice it? Is it inherited? Are your parents this stupid too?

Come on...tell me...my scientific mind needs to know...is this Nature stupid or Nurture stupid?

• Members

-----------------And so, it has ended:snax:. AGAIN, I accept YOUR surrender Alecto:thu:...................The REAL Roadie.

Congratulations! You've won . . .

- The scorn of your peers.

- Association with the biggest musical joke of the past 30 years (that's Steven Seagal, in case I'm losing ya).

- The Award for Biggest Meltdown on HCEG in the past six months.

You must be so proud. :thu::lol:

• Members
Congratulations! You've won . . .

- The scorn of your peers.

- Association with the biggest musical joke of the past 30 years (that's Steven Seagal, in case I'm losing ya).

- The Award for Biggest Meltdown on HCEG in the past six months.

You must be so proud.
:thu::lol:

-----------------I am proud to accept YOUR surrender:thu:, as well the confiscation of your first-born son in this great loss(perhaps I can find him a position in my manor as a man-servant), and I saute you for having the couarge to accept this SHAME, with jokes and a smile:p.....................The REAL Rocker.

• Members
-----------------I am proud to accept YOUR surrender:thu:, as well the confiscation of your first-born son in this great loss(perhaps I can find him a position in my manor as a man-servant), and I saute you for having the couarge to accept this SHAME, with jokes and a smile:p.....................The REAL Rocker.

While i do agree with your points about Mr Segal and Mr Mayer i don't approve of the mean and demeaning style you have of retorting. Don't lower yourself down to their level REAL Rocker. You're better than that:thu:

• Members

No sir, I saute you for having the couarge to keep posting.

• 8 months later...
  • Members

I couldn't agree more.  This guy stinks.  He can't sing at all and his guitar playing leaves a lot to be desired.  Listen to Stevie Ray Vaughan - the guitar, the energy, then tell me you think this guy is good.  He is terrible. Average talent at best and his music is a total bore.  And yes, he annoys me as much as he does you - I cant stand this guy - and its not as some say jealousy -  then I would hate Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page, Rory Gallagher,SRV  etc, and I think those guys are great. So it must be John Mayer.  If he disappeared from the music scene tomorrow nobody would even know it.

• Members

Oh yeah. .I remember this thread. Started by my former HC identity. BTW I still haven't heard back from HC on how I can recover my DaveGrima account. Hello?

Anyway to the resurrecter, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. For the record I never said JM wasn't a great player. I think hes got loads of talent, although his poppy girl music/ light rock variety station crap makes me want to puke on my shoes.

Its his giant ego I can't stand.