TheCardiacKid

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyunitas

View Post

8256374992_ff4231ca7b_c.jpg

my BOTB entry. also my actual pedalboard.

Nice board! I used to have 4 of those pedals: AC Booster, DT-10, DL-4, and Hall of Fame... And I may have even sold one of those to you; I know we had a deal a few years ago, so I either bought something from you or you bought from me... icon_lol.gif... Any chance you remember?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by delayed delay

View Post

Nice board! I used to have 4 of those pedals: AC Booster, DT-10, DL-4, and Hall of Fame... And I may have even sold one of those to you; I know we had a deal a few years ago, so I either bought something from you or you bought from me... icon_lol.gif... Any chance you remember?

hmm. i can't say i do, man. i know i bought the dl-4 from guitargeek, like, eight years ago. i bought the ac booster new. i don't remember where or when i got the dt-10. the hall of fame i definitely got through hcfx. so ... maybe the hall of fame?

all this is to say: thanks. i dig yr board, too.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyunitas

View Post

hmm. i can't say i do, man. i know i bought the dl-4 from guitargeek, like, eight years ago. i bought the ac booster new. i don't remember where or when i got the dt-10. the hall of fame i definitely got through hcfx. so ... maybe the hall of fame?

all this is to say: thanks. i dig yr board, too.

I don't think it was the Hall of Fame; I sold that like a year ago, and you were one of my first dealings on HCFX, so it would've been in '08 or around that time. Maybe the DT-10? I may have even bought something from you.. Maybe a Small Clone? icon_lol.gif... No worries... I was just curious. smile.gif

Thanks. smile.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by The Villano Dude

View Post

TimeFactor revival? Clifton, nice board as usual. How do you like the Capistan?

I've been using the Timefactor a lot with my last band and have finally sat down and really dug into it this time. I really like the how I can make crazy sounding loops that play under what I'm doing. I used to think all the Strymon hype was blown out of proportion until my band did a weekend run with Quiet Hands and I saw Wayne using it. It sounded so good that I wanted one. I need to build a favorite switch for it sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristotle

View Post

What happened to the Revelation?

Quote Originally Posted by The Villano Dude

View Post

Good question. Wha' ha-happened Clifton?

I still have both of them. This board is going to my Soldano with the Timefactor and El Cap in the loop and I run the Revelation into my 2204 and split the signals with a Big Shot. They wouldn't fit on the PT Jr so I just put them on a little wooden plank to the side. I've been too lazy to take pics and enter the BOTB this year but I'll try to get a complete rig shot soon.

Quote Originally Posted by triviani

View Post

Great one.

Thanks. There are a lot of nicer boards in here, but I'm pretty content with mine. I really haven't gassed for anything other than a trem that will work in my effects loop lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshredder

View Post

I wanted to wait for BOTB as well, but here is is anyway biggrin.gif

10h6lhw.jpg

Signal only runs through 10 pedals, as the tuner is out of the signal.

I'd hit it.

• Members

View Post

10h6lhw.jpg

Heckuva board for a Medium entry. So many knobs, sliders and menus to choose from. I would be tweaking endlessly.

• Members

View Post

10h6lhw.jpg

what's up with the BOTB-rules and pedals like fx/loop-switchers? idn_smilie.gif with the musicom its not a medium board ( w/ 11 pedals)... anyway, its a nice boar thumb.gif

Archived