Current Pedalboard - Post Yours (#2)

TheCardiacKid

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

iPod photo of my latest (first) ergonomically-placed suitcase board. The Metal Zone is a place holder for the Hoof I have coming in. REALLY hoping it can do a Russian Muff type sound. I'm gonna add pedal risers beneath the Dispatch Master and Polytune. I do a lot of acoustic stuff and sometimes some post-rock/stoner-type stuff on the electric and this arrangement works sooo well in stereo into my Pro Reverb and Princeton 65.

IMG_1257.jpg

• Members

Amp has enough reverb for my needs, never was a big modulatorwink.gif Just need to get my hands on another Candy Apple Fuzz but in no rush what so ever. All I really need is some dirt and delay, honestly I could go with just the Mark V and a Skrecho.

That being said I am not parting with the Echoczar or Beeatch in the forseeable future.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by DylanWilde

View Post

Just realized that, for multiple reasons, this is ineligible for BOTB - but, oh well, here it is anyway.

PedalBoard1-2.jpg

PedalBoard2TextEnhanced.jpg

Nice pictures... care to share your camera settings?

Quote Originally Posted by Faldoe

View Post

Ya, as the other dude said; they are a dd-5 an rv-5.

Both have a preset switch. The other upper right switch on the rv-5 is a kill dry to get 100% wet.

Dd-5 has the mode select and tape tempo. The blue arcade button is the bypass. I love the hold mode so the switch is great for fast stutters. Sometimes I play without shoes and I found the switch like the others was sometimes hard to trigger.

I rehoused them both/did the mods. Props to T1M for dropping the mode select info, and some dude at FS.org helped me with how to go about with the rv-5 kill dry.

Thanks for the info... do you have any vids of these in action?

Archived