TheCardiacKid

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Crxsh

View Post

:tipofthecap:

Thanks. I've been quite fond of a bunch of your boards over the years. Did you enter BOTB?

Thanks. Looking forward to losing to you again. wink.gif

HA! With some of the medium sized boards I've seen thus far (like mmolterax there) I'm looking forward to loosing with you.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Y0UNGBL00D

View Post

please flip the patch cables between the echorec and the spring theory and between the tu-2 and the pog2 into downward positions to avoid a stabbing and to achieve win. thank you.

I prefer to not have my cables scrunched up (especially the patch between the pog2 and tu2) if they don't have to be. This is how I play it so it is what it is.

Vote for Donnelly.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Poltergeist

View Post

if all people are this uptight about really clean boards i will never get a single vote icon_lol.gif

Super clean boards are overrated. As long as the pedals are lined up nice that's all I care about. Power supplies and patch cables can rats nest all day for I care. I look at da pedlols love.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by BAXANDALL

View Post

mad.gifTrainbridge I want that AD4096 so baaaaad.cry.gif

It's so nice, I lusted for one for so long stalking eBay because I refused to pay retail. Finally found one and it doesn't disappoint. It's only has 400ms but with the infinity mode it can kinda get away with longer-ish ambient sounds. Nothing but good things to say about it and look at it! love.gif

Archived