• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

BOTB Large Board entry

missfortune.jpg

Signal path:

Turbo Tuner > Twin City ABY:

A: Mojo Hand Clementine > Road Rage Switcher Loop 1: Lumpy's Jelly Roll > Basic Audio Zippy / Loop 2: Basic Audio Kay Fuzz /end loops > Kay Trem > Bigboot Magnavibe > Skreddy Echo --> Silvertone 1482

B: EQD Speaker Cranker --> Silvertone 1481

Small green box on front row is the Trem switch for the 1482

The Tone Buddha and Altoids tin are bypassed. smile.gif

C2E00486-4CF1-4125-BED6-83656600309C-875

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by gambit

View Post

cheers. Jamman is to record any awesome sounds i get from the top row of pedals; and have them saved. also being able to cycle up and down chord changes that the Freeze can't other wise do. (maybe it's time to give the SuperEgo a look).. then into the 2880 for capturing longer sequences or for messing about with reverse/pitch dropping. i might reconsider the setup in the new year once i sell off a load of gear.. maybe look at a boomerang or RC30 idn_smilie.gif

the Flint's ok. i don't really like the trems and wish the reverb had more control.. high/low shelving and predelay control like the Bluesky would make me feel more comfortable with the price of it. but until i can find another reverb that does the stupidly long decay that the 80's mode can do it's probably going to have a place. cathedral is on the radar, if i can find a demo of it doing full-blown mega-hall sounds!

had to sell the El Cap to have a holiday.. it's not like i have a shortage of other really good tape delay type pedals smile.gif

have you got an entry for BOTB? or a current pic? you went on a crazy boutique kick for a while and now going down the vintage big-box route?

Really interesting setup!

I'm in the process of changing something. I'm buying a pt-pro and getting bigger. Actually the board I submitted for botb has already disappearedicon_lol.gif I just got a murf that I'm going to put on my new board and depending on the space I can save I'll wonder what to add. Btw I still in between something old and something "boutique".

Lately I was wondering to replace my rv 2 but the only one that only caught my eyes is, guess what, the cathedral. If I found a deal probably I'll try one!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Y0UNGBL00D

View Post

gayer than i thought actually! but it is growing on me like crazy.

Gay is the new straight

Quote Originally Posted by BAXANDALL

View Post

Gaetano, what is that one blue/gray boss? I'm not familiar with that.

It's a boss Bf 1 flanger. I just made a demo yesterday wink.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by missfortune

View Post

BOTB Large Board entry

missfortune.jpg

Signal path:

Turbo Tuner > Twin City ABY:

A: Mojo Hand Clementine > Road Rage Switcher Loop 1: Lumpy's Jelly Roll > Basic Audio Zippy / Loop 2: Basic Audio Kay Fuzz /end loops > Kay Trem > Bigboot Magnavibe > Skreddy Echo --> Silvertone 1482

B: EQD Speaker Cranker --> Silvertone 1481

Small green box on front row is the Trem switch for the 1482

The Tone Buddha and Altoids tin are bypassed. smile.gif

C2E00486-4CF1-4125-BED6-83656600309C-875

This is great, like it a lot.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by majafa

View Post

I was going to wait for BOTB but nah...

8256186441_4e7ea55058_c.jpg

I want to find a cheap octave pedal to throw in the FX loop of the Lunar Echo...maybe that Mooer octave is the answer.

Wow, very nice!! I see you and I have similar taste in pedals/sounds, I recently removed the POG from my board (and sold it, I

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by turnstylepoet

View Post

Noice! How is the Flashback x4 working out for you? I am thinking about picking one up.

Pretty great. I'm still new to it and haven't even ventured into tone prints but what's onboard is quite nice. I wish the looper was a bit better in that you could recall more of your presets while in looper mode but that's being a bit picky.

Quote Originally Posted by stratedge09

View Post

Well {censored}. Awesome dude thumb.gif

Thanks man thumb.gif

Quote Originally Posted by delayed delay

View Post

Aaron... You make some of the classiest looking enclosures I've ever seen. thumb.gif

Thanks. I'm starting the hype train on this one but just wait for the next one.....love.gif

Archived