Current Pedalboard - Post Yours (#2)

TheCardiacKid

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by sparkfriction

View Post

what's up with the BOTB-rules and pedals like fx/loop-switchers? idn_smilie.gif with the musicom its not a medium board ( w/ 11 pedals)... anyway, its a nice boar thumb.gif

Yeah its 10 including the musicom. The tuner isn't in the signal chain, its on a tuner out on the musicom, so the affected signal never passes through the tuner when playing. But yeah, would be interested to see if it was included nonetheless, as its not so much an effect, but I included it anyway.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by stratedge09

View Post

Echohead! Prob the single most underrated single delay out there. Awesome board thumb.gif

cheers! it's out-lasted so many other delays i can't even begin to list them. the modulation/filter on the tape mode is lush.. and before a maaaaassive Flint reverb.. love.gif

• Members

Still not sure but I haven't spent much time on it yet to be honest.

Delays are good, ring mod is good, some of the amp models are good, univibe is good.

Reverb is awful and so are the dirt pedal models, but then maybe I need to find the right pairing of dirt/amp model. Really haven't played around with anything more than that yet.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by fruvai

View Post

Sweet

thx!

Quote Originally Posted by Y0UNGBL00D

View Post

i dont know what theyre calling that color jazzmaster, but, no homo, im starting to like it. no homo.

no homo is a nice name. They call it burgundy mist, no homo

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by gae86

View Post

Totally awesome Gareth!! Can I ask you why double looper? and how do you like the Flint?

cheers. Jamman is to record any awesome sounds i get from the top row of pedals; and have them saved. also being able to cycle up and down chord changes that the Freeze can't other wise do. (maybe it's time to give the SuperEgo a look).. then into the 2880 for capturing longer sequences or for messing about with reverse/pitch dropping. i might reconsider the setup in the new year once i sell off a load of gear.. maybe look at a boomerang or RC30 idn_smilie.gif

the Flint's ok. i don't really like the trems and wish the reverb had more control.. high/low shelving and predelay control like the Bluesky would make me feel more comfortable with the price of it. but until i can find another reverb that does the stupidly long decay that the 80's mode can do it's probably going to have a place. cathedral is on the radar, if i can find a demo of it doing full-blown mega-hall sounds!

had to sell the El Cap to have a holiday.. it's not like i have a shortage of other really good tape delay type pedals smile.gif

have you got an entry for BOTB? or a current pic? you went on a crazy boutique kick for a while and now going down the vintage big-box route?

Archived