Current Pedalboard - Post Yours (#2)

TheCardiacKid

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by iamthearm

View Post

minor updates, still keeping it pretty simple.

pedalboard112812.jpg

thinking about entering the BOTB for the first time. funny i have the least amount of boutique pedals ever but i just like the streamlined approach. someone needs to loan me a dslr camera quicklike.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by tronus

View Post

Still screwing around with my board. Miss having the Mark V controller on the board a little board. Think I might go back to latching switchers for a bit or consider having AaronSS rig me up something.

20121204_121129.jpg

Need to change the TC electronic to a Boss delay evil.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Stubacca

View Post

Am I the only one curious about these re-housed boss pedals? What are they, who made 'em... and what the heck is that blue button?

i'm pretty sure faldoe rehoused them. they're an rv-5 and dd-5. something about a preset switch and possibly a tap tempo on the dd-5? i'm sure faldoe will come in and correct me.

• Members

Haha, that's what it replaced! smile.gif

I use my loop on the Mark V and I got the TC because it likes instrument or line level. I like having the Boss laying around anyway for practicing through my little Micro Cube or Vox Mini 3.

Quote Originally Posted by tattoedsailor

View Post

Need to change the TC electronic to a Boss delay evil.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Stubacca

View Post

Am I the only one curious about these re-housed boss pedals? What are they, who made 'em... and what the heck is that blue button?

Ya, as the other dude said; they are a dd-5 an rv-5.

Both have a preset switch. The other upper right switch on the rv-5 is a kill dry to get 100% wet.

Dd-5 has the mode select and tape tempo. The blue arcade button is the bypass. I love the hold mode so the switch is great for fast stutters. Sometimes I play without shoes and I found the switch like the others was sometimes hard to trigger.

I rehoused them both/did the mods. Props to T1M for dropping the mode select info, and some dude at FS.org helped me with how to go about with the rv-5 kill dry.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Faldoe View Post
Ya, as the other dude said; they are a dd-5 an rv-5.

Both have a preset switch. The other upper right switch on the rv-5 is a kill dry to get 100% wet.

Dd-5 has the mode select and tape tempo. The blue arcade button is the bypass. I love the hold mode so the switch is great for fast stutters. Sometimes I play without shoes and I found the switch like the others was sometimes hard to trigger.

I rehoused them both/did the mods. Props to T1M for dropping the mode select info, and some dude at FS.org helped me with how to go about with the rv-5 kill dry.
you wouldn't be interested in doing some mods to an rv-3 would you? i would be happy even if you said "we'll see".

Archived