Current Pedalboard - Post Yours (#2)

TheCardiacKid

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by hooya

View Post

Very clean and tight DD. Do you play out with that beauty or is she really just a bedroom knocker?

HECK no! icon_lol.gif... I play out quite often actually, always have. Mainly just worship and church gigs... but I've been getting a few more invitations to be a part of studio projects and various events... so hopefully that turns into something more. thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Jnichols2727

View Post

I'm on the list for the next batch of SUF civil wars and I'm thinking about picking up a Monsterpiece NPN. Also curious about the Earthquaker Tone Reaper and new Crimson Drive.

My man.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by trainbridge

View Post

thumb.gif Great looking board! love the industrial look. What are the mods on the soundwave breakdown? I'm assuming one is an external volume...

Thanks! Yeah, one is volume, the other is bias. Truth be told, I cant tell much from the bias knob most of the time, but I figured while it was open...

• Members

Didn't think it needed fixing but I'm open for experimentation. Someday I'll yank it off there and screw with it. I like how it feels. I was always OK with the Little Alligator as well. (just swapped it for the CE-5 I was borrowing from the other guitar player)

This thing is sweet man. I'm just starting to experiment with using volume in lead {censored}s. I also like how I can hit my OD and get a good crunch but then turn down the volume after the dirt, to sit in the mix.

It's small so I don't feel bad about having it on there while I screw with using a volume pedal again.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstrat86

View Post

You fix the taper on the Morley yet Troy?

Archived