Hot or Not

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot or Not

I was searching images and came across this one. WOW

That speaks to me, but I'm unsure of what it's saying, but not being a fan of CAR, I think it's saying, ..."yes...but in a different colour"
    Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

Comment

Most definitely hot.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
      - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
      - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
      - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Listen...

Comment

I'd be curious to hear how those lipstick pickups sound.
          I was never a huge fan of the Dan Electro guitars and others that used them.

The only ones I have are in my Electric Sitar.
          Even though the Buzz bridge it uses produces unique tone, getting any kind of decent fidelity plugged straight into an amp was near impossible.
          I eventually wound up adding an active 3 way EQ which helped allot. of course those lipsticks may be cheap generics too.

Comment

I like the red. You don't see too many vintage guitars with deep car finishes. A strong gold undercoat would be even cooler. What kind of guitar is that? Has too many switches for a Mustang. Jaguar?
            Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

Originally posted by 1001gear View Post
              I like the red. You don't see too many vintage guitars with deep car finishes. A strong gold undercoat would be even cooler. What kind of guitar is that? Has too many switches for a Mustang. Jaguar?
              Here is the info on it

http://www.offsetguitars.com/forums/...hp?f=8&t=72522

Comment

Hot, most definitely hot!
                My Music: www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=440762
                Some of my guitars: 64 or so Domino Beatle bass; 73 Ibanez 2398; 79 Epiphone Genesis; 79 Manoman; 99 Ric 330; 78 Gibson L6S; 95 Ibanez JS-700; 04 Samick Lasalle JZ3: 05 Ibanez AS73; 81 Paul Custom, 07 Gary Kramer Simulator T and about 50 others.

Comment

Originally posted by 1001gear View Post
                  Yes, it's a Jaguar.

Fender originally used a silver undecoat for their Candy Apple Red (CAR) paint jobs, then later switched over to a gold undercoat - the silver is considered 'cooler', although that might just be because it was used originally.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
                  - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
                  - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
                  - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Hot!!

Comment

Yep, she's hot!
                      Please visit my website www.treeguitarworks.com

Comment

Not
                        He has escaped! Youtube , ‚ÄčMurika , France

Comment

I like!
                          My Gear:
                          2015 Taylor 214ce Deluxe
                          Epiphone EJ-200SCE
                          2008 Fender American Standard Telecaster
                          Epiphone Sheraton Pro
                          Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro
                          PRS SE Custom 22
                          2006 Fender American 60th Anniv. P-Bass
                          Takamine acoustic

Comment

I love CAR so to me it is definitely hot...but CAR does indeed look better on some guitars. I recently saw a beautiful orange motorcycle, so I asked the owner about the color because it really stood out....It was CAO, candy apple orange....never heard of it (and it makes no sense since apples aren't orange)...but it was HOT HOT HOT. If I had to have an orange guitar, it would work nicely.
                            ***Please check out some of my songs. Thanks!***
                            http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=789610

Comment

Originally posted by JTEES4 View Post
                              I love CAR so to me it is definitely hot...but CAR does indeed look better on some guitars. I recently saw a beautiful orange motorcycle, so I asked the owner about the color because it really stood out....It was CAO, candy apple orange....never heard of it (and it makes no sense since apples aren't orange)...but it was HOT HOT HOT. If I had to have an orange guitar, it would work nicely.
                              There you go again,comparing apples and oranges.
                              I found this chatr of candy apple colors, there are some good ones

Comment

Working...
                              X