NGD! Artcore AG95TRD

Glenn F

• Members

Hi there,

This just got here. It seems to be well set up, nothing wrong, intonation is pretty good for a floating bridge (my last experience with one of those was a nightmare). The pictures don't do the finish justice. It plays well, and sounds very good, though there may be a pup switch in the future.

DSC04153.jpg

DSC04155.jpg

DSC04156.jpg

Cheers!

Glenn

• Members

Congrats Glenn,

Thats a beautiful guitar and it sounds great, too! I had an AF95 for a while with the same wooden pickguard and trapeze and I returned it to get a Michael Kelley Patriot. Boy was I sorry! The action and playability and sound are so good on the Artcore--95 Series! I was just thinking about getting rid of the Michael Kelley and going back to an Artcore this morning. The Kelleys neck is like a boat oar on the higher frets. Any, here comes a goat.....

dutchlr1.jpg

BigAl :thu:

• Members

Hi there,

This just got here. It seems to be well set up, nothing wrong, intonation is pretty good for a floating bridge (my last experience with one of those was a nightmare). The pictures don't do the finish justice. It plays well, and sounds very good, though there may be a pup switch in the future.

DSC04153.jpg

DSC04155.jpg

DSC04156.jpg

Cheers!

Glenn

HELL TO THE YES !!!!

:love::love::love::love:

Archived