July Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Members

American Musical Supply Deal of the Day
Washburn D11 Acoustic Guitar, Antique Natural Finish.
$139.95.

Note that AMS is a participating Bing.com (formerly Live.com) store at 5%; go to Bing.com, longin with your account, search for all stores and connect to American Musical Supply for 5% cashback. AMS ships very fast - if I ordered this today I'd have it on Tuesday here in Boston.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

its cool.....i try to sneak a true "deal" in whenever possible....i usually place an order even when stuff is "out of stock" anyhow (that Line 6 15 watt spider III for $40 earlier this week). Turned out the website was wrong and its gonna be here tommorow FEDEX.

i ordered it too. no shipping confirmation and it isnt on the site anymore. when did you get a ship confirmation?

• Members

10% off orders at Guitar Parts Depot with code Tweet725. Expires Sunday.

via Twitter: Happy Saturday!!! How does 10% off sound through Sunday? Use promo codeTweet725 when you check out!!!

I love buying parts from these guys. Shipping's always quick and they usually have the best prices on a lot of quality stuff. They're always my first or second choice for parts, depending on what I need.

edit: Last time I bought from them was pre-recession. Looks like their prices aren't amazingly spectacular anymore.

• Members

ok not sure if this qualifies as a deal, but just got back from my local GC and their "king of blues "sale"" was going on. The only thing worth mentioning was the Fender American Deluxe Strat was $964.97 and the HSS one was $1126. Granted the Fender Friday deal was 999 with no tax (for me at least) but they had 3 tone sunburst. Other than that, it was the usual junk with junk prices

• Members

At my local Hastings they have the Vox DA10 at $79.99 and DA20 $149.99. Check your local Hastings:thu:

Wow I was going to post that the DA10 is at GC for $100. I prefer the da5 for its portability but the DA10 is very nice specially if you want the 10 watts and dual speakers. $80 is great if you have that store near you.

• Members

Does the Epi Wilshire have neck binding. I know the first batch of re-issues didn't but the photos of the MF link makes it look like it does. Or is that just the white painted neck?

• Members

people are going to chat about the deals mentioned in this thread. like it or hate it, it's never going to stop unless someone starts banning people for it.

so how about this -- stop making several replies per page bitching about other peoples' replies? it's actually MORE annoying, IMO.

• Members

people are going to chat about the deals mentioned in this thread. like it or hate it, it's never going to stop unless someone starts banning people for it.

so how about this -- stop making several replies per page bitching about other peoples' replies? it's actually MORE annoying, IMO.

Please stop complaining about people complaining about people chatting about what people posted.

Thanks

ps - I will try to stop complaining about people complaining about people complaining about people chatting about what people posted. :poke:

• Members

One Fender on Weekly phone special:

Fender American Deluxe Series Telecaster Electric Guitar
$999.99 (street is 1750 MSRP is 2200)

only maple fretboard, aged cherry sunburst

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-American-Deluxe-Telecaster-Electric-Guitar?sku=511147

Ibanez weekly phone special: RG2EX1 is $199 usually goes for $299

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-RE2EX1-Electric-Guitar?sku=519783

• Members

Rarely see these this cheap...

Fender Stratacoustic Acoustic Electric Guitar in Walnut @ $129.99 with free shipping at www.samash.com.

Use the code TJOOS2060 to get an additional $20 OFF your total purchase of $60 or more.

Total delivered - $109.99

Here's the link:http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product__-1_10052_10002_638402?cm_sp=Homepage+Hero-_-072809-_-Fender+Stratacoustic

587108.jpg

Edit: Thanks to George Jetson for pointing out the discount code!

Archived