July Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just got an email message from Music123 saying that this Tuesday, August 4, Fender and Squier products will be 10% off. Not sure if that means everything, but if you're planning on buying something anyway, you might as well wait until Tuesday to get the discount.

There doesn't appear to be any code that you have to use.

There are also going to be "secret items" available only by phone at 20% off if you call 888.566.6123.

• Members

MIM searching the forum could've yielded this info 10x over...

But don't let the MIM fool you...they're nice guitars...just like many of the Fenders coming from down that way

Yeah, they're nice. Not as good as MIJ guitars like the Jaguar, IMHO, but nice. Overpriced at list of $1200, or even the MAP, but a pretty good deal at $500.

• Members
:facepalm:
The free shipping put this over the top for me.

These are not in stock btw, they anticipate receiving them Monday or Tuesday. They will go fast according to the CSR.

These are the Line 6 KB37. Mine just shipped. So they are getting them out the door pretty quickly.

• Members

Since it's the last day of this thread, I'm glad we ended it on an up note with the 2 Fender Friday deals (2 in one day! that's a first)

Jaguar Bass and 30 Dec Amp 499

60s Road Worn 3tone strat 499

the stratacoustic deal from Sam Ash was also nice for 110

A good but expensive Fender July.

• Members
I just got shipping notification too.
:thu:
Prolly shoulda got the gig bag for it too.
:idea:

Got my email from AudioMidi. +1 on the gig bag, I am thinking of trying to run this live through FOH with an expression pedal and my MSI netbook on a song or two that has keyboards and guitar. There's a video on youtube of a Swiss guy running it on an eee pc900, which is an even older netbook model than my MSI. Same guy also modded it to add an internal speaker.

Cgh15Avw_j4

• Members

Did you get the gig bag for free with the KB37? I received my shipping confirmation email earlier today.

No. Cheapest I have found is $49 shipped from sweetwater or zzsounds. I'm sure GC would probably beat that by a bit if you press them.

• Members

Prolly shoulda got the gig bag for it too.
:idea:

Amazon.com has a pretty nice price reduction on a Levy's Leathers gig bag for bass. Regular (or suggested list I suppose) $486.09 on sale for $151.01.

http://www.amazon.com/Levys-Leathers-Leather-Deluxe-Guitar/dp/B000K66A0I/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=musical-instruments&qid=1249102578&sr=1-6

Amazon has a number of good deals on gig bags at all price brackets, but a leather one with a 69% markdown is a standout IMHO.

• Members

I don't know if this has been mentioned or not, but I think it's worth posting.

Gc has a new Gibson les Paul studio, faded black, for $799 and includes a Gibson hsc. It is pretty nice if you ask me! I only saw it and play unplugged for alittle bit. Good score if you are in the market for a lp.

Hope this helps :wave:

Omar :thu:

• Members

Just curious did anyone get confirmation on the Fender MIJ Jag Bass with the Free Amp from MF's Fender Friday?

I did see where they dropped the price on the Jag to 599.00 Now. Still a great deal with the free amp.

I received Shipping Confirmation and UPS tracking for both the Bass and the Amp. MF is sending them separately, 2 tracking numbers.

Archived