July Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I don't know if this has been mentioned or not, but I think it's worth posting.

Gc has a new Gibson les Paul studio, faded black, for $799 and includes a Gibson hsc. It is pretty nice if you ask me! I only saw it and play unplugged for alittle bit. Good score if you are in the market for a lp.

Hope this helps
:wave:

Omar
:thu:

Faded Black?

Where did you see this? I assume in-store?

• Members
Faded Black?

Yup - I saw one, too in-store, plus it's in their new catalogue.

And, maybe it's a special deal, but most of the Gibson faded/worn models do NOT include the HSC anymore; they are being shipped with a gigbag :mad:

YMMV.

• Members

If someone who missed out on the Jaguar bass and amp wanted to try, MF has 15% off of call in orders (its listed a page back I think) and if they have marked to Jag bass down to 599 it may qualify for the 15% off since it isn't a call in already. I'd try myself, but i really don't need a new bass right now

• Members
Just curious did anyone get confirmation on the Fender MIJ Jag Bass with the Free Amp from MF's Fender Friday?

I did see where they dropped the price on the Jag to 599.00 Now. Still a great deal with the free amp.

That is still a good deal... unfortunately it has the effect of killing a lot of the profit opportunity for those who got it yesterday with plans to sell it :facepalm:

• Members

Faded Black?

I saw that in the mailer that I got earlier this week too. I'd post it but my scanner is currently F'ed. I was interested bec' it's got the slim-taper neck that I like (Gibson seems to be doing more of those currently). If anybody has the opportunity to actually play this axe please report back. I can't find it on the web site, even if I key in the product #.

And the ad I have says it ships w/ a bag.

• Members
That is still a good deal... unfortunately it has the effect of killing a lot of the profit opportunity for those who got it yesterday with plans to sell it
:facepalm:

To make a profit on this model, you would have to hold on to it for a while. It looks like Fender is discontinuing (or importing) in the Jaguar Bass and Jaguar HH both Made In Japan.

I LOVE it when Fender discontinues a model that's when BLOW OUT PRICING happens!!

• Members
That is still a good deal... unfortunately it has the effect of killing a lot of the profit opportunity for those who got it yesterday with plans to sell it
:facepalm:

This is sad but true,But still if I or someone else wants to make a few bucks they should easily .If I can make 10% I am happy.:)

• Members

First I'd like to update anyone that bought the Line 6 15w Spider III for $40. Mine shipped yesterday after being on back order for almost a month I think so if you ordered one on back order, check your account because it might be shipping soon.

Secondly, I don't know how great of a deal this so please don't shoot the messenger but feel free to chime in if it sucks. Line 6 Spider III 75w combo for $209 w/ the use of the coupon code DEALT2060. Sam Ash has it marked down to $229 and the coupon makes it $209. Guitar Center has it for $269.

http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_Spider%20III%2075w%20Guitar%20Combo%20Amp_-1_10052_10002_-49992778

• Members

To make a profit on this model, you would have to hold on to it for a while. It looks like Fender is discontinuing (or importing) in the Jaguar Bass and Jaguar HH both Made In Japan.

I LOVE it when Fender discontinues a model that's when BLOW OUT PRICING happens!!

wrong, still in production. just got a jag straight from factory japan via mf

• Members

Not a smoking deal but a pretty good price IMHO!
I have the G92TT and love this multi effects pedal. It sounds rich through a loud solid state amp or really cool through a tube amps return jack.

Save Up To 25% With ZOOM Price Drops

We wanted you to be the first to know about our new lower prices
on ZOOM products. We're slashing prices up to 20% on ZOOM
recording gear and up to 25% on guitar and bass multi-effects
right now!

Order online or give us a call at 1.800.ZZOUNDS (800.996.8637)
to take advantage.

Zoom G92TT Twin Tube Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal
Was $399.00 -- Now Only $299.00! SAVE 25%

• Members

wrong, still in production. just got a jag straight from factory japan via mf

I might be. But I remember when they blew out the blue flower tele (the blue flowers move a lot slower than the paisleys).

Available for awhile then poof gone for 3 to 4 years until last year when Fender brought them back to the U.S.

Yes, the Jag bass and HH are probably still in production in Japan. What Fender USA does is import select models they don't want to either make themselves in Mexico or Korea.

The Mustang is Made In Japan and is still available probably because it continues to sell and based on their sales projections, it's probably better to just import it rather than make it themselves in mexico.

But ya never know a Classic Player Mustang may just be in the works!

• Members
I saw that in the mailer that I got earlier this week too. I'd post it but my scanner is currently F'ed. I was interested bec' it's got the slim-taper neck that I like (Gibson seems to be doing more of those currently). If anybody has the opportunity to actually play this axe please report back. I can't find it on the web site, even if I key in the product #.

And the ad I have says it ships w/ a bag.

I asked yesterday and they told me that the faded black came with a hsc....

I saw them when they were taking them out of the boxes, and from the hsc, then they will put the hsc back in the box an write something in the box so it is easy to identify which case is from which guitar.....

well, that is what I was told, and what I saw, if I would have bought it.... I could have told you for certain...

Omar :thu:

• Members

If someone who missed out on the Jaguar bass and amp wanted to try, MF has 15% off of call in orders (its listed a page back I think) and if they have marked to Jag bass down to 599 it may qualify for the 15% off since it isn't a call in already. I'd try myself, but i really don't need a new bass right now

Is that MF 15% for "all" call ins, or just Fender products? Til when?

Been really jonesin' for that Epi P93.

You guys are great.

• Members
Is that MF 15% for "all" call ins, or just Fender products? Til when?

Been really jonesin' for that Epi P93.

You guys are great.

THe Riviera?
I got it from MF a week or so ago with the 15% off.
$420 with a case :thu:

• Members

Not a smoking deal but a pretty good price IMHO!

I have the G92TT and love this multi effects pedal. It sounds rich through a loud solid state amp or really cool through a tube amps return jack.

Save Up To 25% With ZOOM Price Drops

We wanted you to be the first to know about our new lower prices

on
. We're slashing prices up to 20% on ZOOM

recording gear and up to 25% on guitar and bass multi-effects

right now!

Order online or give us a call at 1.800.ZZOUNDS (800.996.8637)

to take advantage.

Was $399.00 -- Now Only $299.00! SAVE 25%

$20 less at Sam Ash with TJOOS2060 code

http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_G92TT%20Twin%20Tube%20Multi%20Effect%20Pedal_-1_10052_10002_-49998631_cmCategorySA181216

Archived