July Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I have no experience with Xaviere guitars. Sorry.

I know this thread ain't the place for chit-chat but I gotta give a big :thu: and much respect to Eddie for his honesty here - you don't see this particular sentiment (w/ regard to not commenting on something with which he has no experience) expressed too much on these boards...Cheers!

• Members
I know this thread ain't the place for chit-chat but I gotta give a big
:thu:
and much respect to Eddie for his honesty here - you don't see this particular sentiment (w/ regard to not commenting on something with which he has no experience) expressed too much on these boards...Cheers!

+1

• Members

The Epi Wileshire was posted a couple pages ago, but I found out MF will do the Epiphone Wileshire w/ HSC for $219 if you ask for an additional discount, and say you are ready to buy. It is listed at $249 on clearance.

Epiphone-Limited-Edition-Wilshire-Electr

I could not say no for $219 w/ HSC.

- W

• Members

Use Coupon TJOOS2060 for an additional $20 off. Just used it. $65.16 shipped

Just got this kelly guitar from Samash. Thanks a ton for the heads up. Its a great guitar for the price. Very pretty. The fret board is a little dry but otherwise its a cheap beauty.

SS

• Members

the wilshire is tempting and looks kinda cool, but the question is why is the MSRP so low to begin with? what's "wrong" with it? is it really mahogany? etc...

The downsides I can see to the product are a flat body, and made in China (I think). Also, its kind of a different animal. An epiphone, but kind of fenderish in some ways. Tweedledee had one I think, and thought the PUP's were very muddy. But the reviews I read on Harmony and else where were very good. With the HSC, and extra discount - I bit.

- w

• Members

Is there any $100 rebate offers from Fender on the call in Strat? If so that could make it more of a bargain.

The US Deluxes are nice upgrades to the standard American strat - but current used prices are around $900 (+/-).

checked out the rebate form on fender's website, but it looks like its only specific guitars, and they are all American Standards, so I'm gonna say no its not eligible. Definitely would've gotten one myself if so, I love me some vintage white with maple

• Members
I know this thread ain't the place for chit-chat but I gotta give a big
:thu:
and much respect to Eddie for his honesty here - you don't see this particular sentiment (w/ regard to not commenting on something with which he has no experience) expressed too much on these boards...Cheers!

But if you don't know anything, in what way is it helpful to answer at all? :idk:

I've never owned a Xaviere either, but you don't see me chiming in just to say, "I have no clue."

If everybody on this forum who never played a Xaviere posted a comment to say they never played a Xaviere (not to mention anyone who hasn't played a G&L posting to say so), we would have dozens of pages in response to every question of people saying "I don't know."

• Members
But if you don't know anything, in what way is it helpful to answer at all?
:idk:

I've never owned a Xaviere either, but you don't see me chiming in just to say, "I have no clue."

If everybody on this forum who never played a Xaviere posted a comment to say they never played a Xaviere (not to mention anyone who hasn't played a G&L posting to say so), we would have dozens of pages in response to every question of people saying "I don't know."

whats a Xaviere? ;)

• Members

^^^

Xaviere is the house brand guitar designed and sold by Guitar Fetish. Guitar Fetish is very well respected in this forum for the PUP's they design and sell.

But really, I don't mean to be a dink, but you should learn to use the search function. There is a thread on Xaviere's almost daily.

- w

• Members

^^^

Xaviere is the house brand guitar designed and sold by Guitar Fetish. Guitar Fetish is very well respected in this forum for the PUP's they design and sell.

But really, I don't mean to be a dink, but you should learn to use the search function. There is a thread on Xaviere's almost daily.

- w

He wasnt serious.....hence the wink.

I miss the days whenever this thread had a new post it pretty much meant a new deal. Seems like those days are long gone though.......

My contribution....

https://www.futuresoundsonline.com/display_product_394_Danelectro-Cat-Pack.htm

• Members

Read post#823 for a clue. :poke:

• Members

^^^

Huh. It must have sold out from the time Frankie PJ's posted, and I looked.

Yes. I love the Cool Cat series.

Sorry Frankie PJ. I guess I mis-spoke. My bad.

- w

its cool.....i try to sneak a true "deal" in whenever possible....i usually place an order even when stuff is "out of stock" anyhow (that Line 6 15 watt spider III for $40 earlier this week). Turned out the website was wrong and its gonna be here tommorow FEDEX.

• Members

:facepalm:

• Members

its cool.....i try to sneak a true "deal" in whenever possible....i usually place an order even when stuff is "out of stock" anyhow (that Line 6 15 watt spider III for $40 earlier this week). Turned out the website was wrong and its gonna be here tommorow FEDEX.

I know I'm getting off topic by even saying this. But I have been irratated in the last few weeks at the amount of whinning, and OT stuff people have been posting here.

On the positive side I'm happy that I was able to post 3 hot deals on this thread in the last 2 days. Including the Wileshire w/ HSC for $219 delivered.

- w

• Members
The Epi Wileshire was posted a couple pages ago, but I found out MF will do the Epiphone Wileshire w/ HSC
for $219 if you ask for an additional discount, and say you are ready to buy
. It is listed at $249 on clearance.

Epiphone-Limited-Edition-Wilshire-Electr

I could not say no for $219 w/ HSC.

- W

Damnation.....that's getting hard to pass up.....still haven't heard from anyone that actually has one though.

Archived