July Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

down to $249 from $299 - including a hardshell case. Seems like a pretty good deal. I like white guitars and I've been eyeballing these for a while. Someone go buy all of them.

I
really
don't need to buy a guitar right now.

wow! you really didn't need to post that. What a nice looking guitar!

• Members

wow! you
really
didn't need to post that. What a nice looking guitar!

when those wilshire's came out I really liked the looks of them but several folks i mentioned them to seemed to hate the look....i don't know why?!

Anybody around here have any firsthand experience with them?????

• Members

^^^

When those Wileshire re-issues came out a few months back I had some interest. From comments I remember original Wileshire owners commented that they were OK guitars, but nothing special. But with a HSC, set neck, and alnico PUP's I think there is something in the deal to like.

- w

• Members

if you go to the home page there are a bunch of other amp deals, too.

WMS still have these cabinets available. Is there anyone like MF or M123 offering heavy items ships free going on now?

The $159 price is do-able, but not if there is a $60 shipping charge.

My 2x12 Crate V series cabinet got stolen on Sunday by some scum of the earth and hopefully I get it back, but I am losing faith that will happen, so this is the only other cheap alternative if I can get it price matched and shipped for $159.

• Members

^^^

When those Wileshire re-issues came out a few months back I had some interest. From comments I remember original Wileshire owners commented that they were OK guitars, but nothing special. But with a HSC, set neck, and alnico PUP's I think there is something in the deal to like.

- w

According to this, that body shape does look a little fugly, but I figure I could could get used to it for that price.

• Members

According to
, that body shape does look a little fugly, but I figure I could could get used to it for that price.

I don't mind the body shape. A little bit Fender-ish. I do really like the body of the blond. But back to topic - you know I find myself thinking about the Wilshire more and more. Maybe call MF and see if they will knock another 10-15% off? Hmmmm. Pretty tempting if they would do another 15%.

- w

• Members
Amazon with the Music Man Morse on crazy sale. 12 month no interest financing as well. $1083

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001ISKO36

31t4EXHed4L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Thats a great price on the Music Man Morse. They also have Music Man Axis Super Sport in Trans Orange for a decent price: $1,106.31

http://www.amazon.com/Music-Man-Vintage-Tremolo-Fretboard/dp/B001ISKO3Q/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1248315088&sr=8-3

31k8-uOV04L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

• Members

My AVRI from MF finally came in the mail today.

It looks sexy. love the feel and the finish.

Hate the and setup . I played for 2 mins and already i'm having bridge problems.

I'm heading out of town over the wknd. I'll get back to it on monday.

I'm going to purchase a new bridge for sure.

• Members

Sam Ash has a Fender 2008 FSR Western Telecaster for $499. I saw it on other websites for $649-699. Apparently only 250 were made. It is MIM, ash body, Texas tele pickups and the S4 switching. Almost sounds similar to the Baja tele. Here is the link: http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_2008%20FSR%20Western%20Telecaster%20Electric%20Guitar_-1_10052_10002_-49954962

• Members

Its back up on their home page. Anyone heard anything?

Mildly interested. After the bogus Squier beginner kit and then the ho hum 10% off last week, I have lost faith in anything good coming from Fender Friday.

• Members
Amazon with the Music Man Morse on crazy sale. 12 month no interest financing as well. $1083

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001ISKO36

31t4EXHed4L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Musiciansfriend would not match the price, saying that it is below their cost.
I wanted to buy it there since I have a discount plus some in-store credit, but the best they could do was still over Amazon's price.

I also called WW&BW. The person I spoke to said he would call me right back. 3 or 4 hours later I called them again, and spoke with another guy who seemed to know little about guitars. In his words, the one on Amazon is not like the one they sell because the one on Amazon says it comes with a Tune-O-Matic bridge. :confused:

I've never purchased a musical instrument from Amazon, but I took a chance. Btw, it was slightly cheaper at $1029.

I was tempted by a Parker NiteFly. To keep this on topic, in addition to Amazon's low prices on the Parker Nitefly Mojo and Parker Nitefly SA, Parker is offering a $100 rebate in the form of a pre-paid debit card.

• Members

I hope Amazon delivers my guitar. Current price is now $1400
:eek:
:eek:

Not to compare your guitar to mine. I bought a Parker at a low price from Amazon. The add to your cart to see the price deal. See posts above. A couple other guys got the same deal and then the add to your price doubled after a very small number. I am trying to understand the purpose of this.

!. To attract buyers to a guitar not selling?

2. To sell a couple blems at a low price as new and hope the low price rationalizes the quality issue with the buyers?

3. To advertise a low price and when a buyer tries to price match the price alters because it is an add to cart price and easily adjusted.

4. Any other ideas? I think I fit number 2. My guitar was inferior quality as per what a new unblemished guitar would be.

I just got some time to think. Maybe I should practice more and ignore this GAS insanity.

:snax:

SS

Good luck on your Amazon purchase. It is easily returnable.

• Members

I was tempted by a Parker NiteFly. To keep this on topic, in addition to Amazon's low prices on the Parker Nitefly Mojo and Parker Nitefly SA, Parker is offering a $100 rebate in the form of a pre-paid debit card.

Do you have any more information on the rebate?

Archived