July Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Members

I wonder if I could convince the sales person to charge me a penny MORE for a Vox Night Train amp (regularly $499.99) so it would cost $400 instead of $424.99...

Add a vox t-shirt $17.99 to the deal to get you over the hump...you should get the amp and shirt for $414.38.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I kinda like it. Anybody know what P'ups it came with?

I just talked to the seller. It is a single humbucker. She had a couple nibbles already. She described some hairline fractures inthe finish - from age. I'm marginally intesterested, but can not move on it till Saturday. Golias is right. Mora is between Duluth, and Mpls- in the middle of no where. And I doubt she will ship.

- w

• Members
VOX Special at Musicians Friend:

10% off - Up to $100

15% off - 100-$500

20% off - over $500

This is according to a rep I just spoke with.

BTW... Line6 M13 Call In Special $399.00 (100 off normal and listed price and I just got one
:)
)

The chick I just talked to gave me a bit of a different story.

10% off up to $200
15% off over $200-$500
20% off over $500

I wanted to get that chrome Vox AC30 stand.

• Members

I kinda like it. Anybody know what P'ups it came with?

I see it was the Corvus I with 1 hum.......there was a Corvus II with 2 hums and a Corvus III w/ 3 singles.....

I would have jumped all over that if it was within 2 hours of me......

• Members

I see it was the Corvus I with 1 hum.......there was a Corvus II with 2 hums and a Corvus III w/ 3 singles.....

I would have jumped all over that if it was within 2 hours of me......

I'm two hours away and I'm staying two hours away. Sorry, but that is one butt ugly guitar...

• Members
For Mpls/St Paul

SX Tele $60

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/msg/1281941663.html

I'd buy this but I will not have room after I buy the Corvus.

- w

Gone. Too bad. The case alone was probably worth $40, making this a twenty-dollar Tele copy to the lucky bastard who called about it first.

I'm fighting hard against the urge to re-arrange my schedule for a trip to buy the Corvus. It's just too deliciously stupid of a guitar to pass up at that price. :facepalm:

• Members

Search for pedaltrain on ebay. There are two different sellers both selling the PT Pro with Hard Case and a Voodoo Labs PP2 for $422.10 shipped. This was $469 yesterday and it says this is a 1 day sale.

Also, you can use the Bing cashback deal to get another 8% or $33.77 back. It's just like the live.com cashback thing going on back in January. Go on bing.com and search for 'ipod'. Make sure your adblocker is off, and you will see a link at the top to get 8% off any ebay purchase if you use buy-it-now and pay with paypal. Click that link to get to ebay and then you should see the 8% Microsoft cashback banner on the top. I believe you need to make sure you register with Bing cashback and link that to your paypal account but I forgot the details. Search for more info on google if you need help with it.

• Members

$25 off a $200 purchase at Guitar Center July 24-26

The fine print (some text specific to in-store use):

*$25 discount applies to in-store purchases totaling $200 or more at our tagged Guaranteed Lowest Price. Not to be used in conjunction with other promotions or offers. No cash value. Not valid on previous purchases. Excludes clearance, price-matched, and vintage equipment, Adam monitors, AKG, Ampeg, Apogee Duets, Apple, Audix, Bose, Crate, Crown, dbx, Digidesign HD, DigiTech, Edirol, ESP, Euphonix, EVH

• Members

Traveler Escape EG-1 Stripe Travel Electric Guitar on phone weekly special at Musicians Friend for $199.

These are very cool if you need a travel guitar. Has a headphone jack w/Pocket Rock It distortion.

Thanks. This is a great deal on this travel guitar. And this guitar really qualifies as a travel guitar, unlike some...

• Members
The fine print (some text specific to in-store use):

*$25 discount applies to in-store purchases totaling $200 or more at our tagged Guaranteed Lowest Price. Not to be used in conjunction with other promotions or offers. No cash value. Not valid on previous purchases. Excludes clearance, price-matched, and vintage equipment, Adam monitors, AKG, Ampeg, Apogee Duets, Apple, Audix, Bose, Crate, Crown, dbx, Digidesign HD, DigiTech, Edirol, ESP, Euphonix, EVH

• Members

The chick I just talked to gave me a bit of a different story.

10% off up to $200

15% off over $200-$500

20% off over $500

I wanted to get that chrome Vox AC30 stand.

That is about the percentage off they have on anything if you call in.

At least that is what I was told the other day when I ordered something.

The only thing i remembered from it was __$ up to $449 was 12% off, above $449 was 15% off. I only remembered that area because what i was ordering was $499.

• Members

Oh lawd, this one could be good/bad. Someone call, I might want a Night Train/AC4TV.

I'm buying an the AC4TVH and matching cab and they said it would be 15% off. Plus I have to pay tax! Has anyone seen the head and cab at GC or Sam Ash?

• Members

Damn, now that is hot! Just ordered one for myself with the code! $59.99 delivered (no tax when shipping to MA I guess).

yup.. I am in NY as is Sam Ash.. so I get the pleasure of paying that tax...

but still not a bad deal.

Archived