AUGUST SPAM Thread! If you can't be with the guitar you love,SELL the one you're with

Mazi Bee

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm selling my Mesa Boogie traditional series 4x12 cab. It's loaded with celestion vintage 30's. It can handle 280 watts. 8 ohm mono, 4 ohm stereo. Its a wonderful cab. It's been toured with and has spend alot of time in vans, so it has some small nicks in the tolex. There is a small rip in the grill near the logo. On the bottom of the front side the tolex riped a little but i was able to glue it back. Other than that, the cab is sounds amazing and the thing is a tank. It's also got nice removable wheels that roll very well.

$500 obo

CT ONLY unless you live in a surrounding state and want to pick it up.

100_1913.jpg

100_1914.jpg

100_1915.jpg

100_1916.jpg

• Members

For Sale: RG7CST - Ibanez 7 string with Piezo double-edge bridge

web.jpg?ver=12488389780001

Description

The RG7CST is a top-of-the-line Ibanez J-Custom guitar of which only about 24 were ever produced. This beast features a mahogany back and a flamed maple top, two Dimarzio humbuckers and the "Holy Grail" 7-string Double Edge Piezo Tremolo system. The UV shaped neck is constructed of a three piece maple laminate with an ebony fretboard with no inlays and extra hard jumbo frets. Needless to say, this guitar sounds amazing.

Condition

This guitar is in excellent condition. The flame top and hardware are in great condition and the neck and fretboard have very little wear. The bridge is basically mint.

Take a look at the photos, as this has one of the best book-matched flames I've seen. The mid-point between the two flame halves is almost invisible and seamless, making the top look like one solid sheet of perfect maple. The ebony fretboard is jet black and has been well oiled and shows no signs of wear.

There are two minor chips in the clearcoat on the top between the bridge pickup and the trem cavidy, and the back has a few dings (all visible in the photos), I'd say overall the guitar is at least a 9/10.

Pickups:

Dimarzio Air Norton 7 in the neck and Evolution 7 in the bridge

It comes with a plush Ibanez hardshell case. The case has seen better days but is sound and functional. The interior of the case is mint.

Why am I selling it?

Unfortunately I need the money. I use this guitar mostly in the studio these days (though I have gigged with it) and my carvin 7s are getting more use.

I'm asking $2750 for everything: guitar, case, along with free shipping anywhere in the continental U.S. (U.S. only) Sorry, no trades. I accept PayPal. International buyers will have to pay shipping.

My ebay id is starsnuffer and I've several references here on ss.org and HCAF that can be provided

Send me a email at wbaglivio@yahoo.com or Private Message if interested.

web.jpg?ver=12488389880001

web.jpg?ver=12488389730001

More pictures can be found here: MobileMe Gallery

Cheers,

-W

• Members

Up for sale is my mint Fender Jimmie Vaughan strat. I bought it new a couple of years ago, original owner. Serviced by a local Fender dealer. Great neck on this strat, Tex Mex pups, includes mint bag and strap. Never gigged out, no issues at all, and all original. These are $869 now at MF. Asking $450.

JVstrat002.jpg

JVstrat006.jpg

JVstrat007.jpg

Also selling a ZVex Mastotron. New except for velcro. I really like it, but have two other great fuzzes, and want a better overdrive instead of more fuzz. $125.

CopyofMastotronandvariouspics001.jpg

• Members

Looking to sell this Masada Vintage Lawsuit Les Paul. Its in good condition for its age. The hardware and pickups show age, there is a knick on the bottom as pictured but thats it as far as damage. There are holes for a pickguard. Sounds great. Got lots of compliments on it at the guitar shop as she went in for a setup. Looking to get $250 or trade for an electric bass.

photo7.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

photo6.jpg

• Members

This is the body from a Squier VTM Vintage Modified telecaster. Off-white/cream body, string-thru design, minihum/single/soil route. Very nice. One scratch and two dings, see the pics. You can see the scratch compared to the size of the thumb, and the two dings on the back in the other photo. $110 shipped and insured.

P1010138.jpg

P1010139.jpg

P1010143.jpg

P1010142.jpg

PM me. Thanks!

• Members

I have a 2007 white Bad Cat Lynx with the light up logo/eyes. Absolutely gorgeous sounding head, but unfortunately it fights with my XTC a bit too much for my needs. The amp has been gigged out with, and as such, has some tolex scuffs here and there but no major rips (7/10). I will include a set of kt77s and EL34s with it (self biasing). I am looking to sell (say ~$2000) or (primarily) trade for the following:

Modded Marshall (friedman, fortin, cameron)

Bogner Uber or Shiva

Cornford MK50

Axe FX Ultra

Late 70s/early 80s JMPs

Soldano something?

Other???

I will have better pictures on Tuesday (wife took the good camera out of town, crappy iPhone pics for now!). Please contact me via email at jr372@cornell.edu or PM

jiphone017.jpg

jiphone015.jpg

jiphone018.jpg

jiphone016.jpg

• Members

Here's what i have for sale

Peavey Classic 50/50 power amp-- 350
ADA mp1 stock no mods 250- pots little scratchy
Korg dtr1000 rack tuner 110
furman power conditioner M8D-- 80
Tc electronics G sharp w/ G switch-- 150
SKB 6 rack space -- 90

everything for 900 dollars...

Pedals

Boss RV3 100
Mi audio cruchbox 90

• Members

I have a few things I've been wanting to get rid of:

Jackson RR3

Ibanez AF95 Hollowbody

Ibanez SR506 6-string Bass

Boss RC-2 Loop Pedal

Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff Distortion Pedal

PM me if you're interested for pics and prices. I'm willing to trade, so hit me up with what you've got :)

• Members

Vox AC15H1TV 1x12 combo

Picked this up in trade a couple of weeks ago. Not my thing, really. Yall know the specs: handwired 15W Vox AC15, from the Heritage series.

This is the combo with the fantastic Celesion Blue speaker.

Prefer a local deal for the time being, as this amp is rather heavy (I'd rather not ship it).

The amp is in good condition. Perfectly functional. There are a couple of marks on the tolex (from the previous owner). But no tears or anything major.

$900 out the door.

IMG_0174.jpg

• Members

Built by Brian Mason (atrox).

I'm thinning the herd but am reluctant to part with this. So for now, this is a bit of a feeler. See if it's worth selling or not.

Warmoth Pro neck (standard thin), Allparts double bound sunburst body, BG-Pups (Vintage Tele pickups), Wilkinson bridge, top notch hardware (Switchcraft, Alpha pots, etc.)

ForSale001.jpg

ForSale002.jpg

ForSale004.jpg

ForSale005.jpg

Looking for $800

• Members

I'm looking to pick up a modded PSP and DS. I'm clearing out a good bit of my studio, so I'd like to see if there's any out there looking for music gear. I'm hoping to pick up the systems soon for a kid at my church. He's a big fan of old SNES games and such, which is why I'm hoping to get a modded piece.

I've got:

Line 6 PodXT Live w/ all model packs (Metal Shop, Classic, FX Junkie). It's in excellent condition, stickers and everything still on the front. Everything is included sans the manual.

EV N/D767a Vocal Mic. Also in excellent condition, used twice. With a pop filter. It's clean.

Visual Sound Route 808 Overdrive - An amazing Ibanez TS-808 Clone. Sounds amazing as a dirty boost for a metal amp, or sweet as a low-gain dirt.

Danelectro DanEcho Delay - Phenomenal delay. Perfect for that quick repeat delay. Just a solid pedal in general.

I've also got several copies of World Of Warcraft up for grabs, if you're into that.

Pics at request - still at work. :(

• Members

Roland MicroCube in like new condition - don't use it much any more but it is handy, has never left the house and is in great shape.

Have it on eBay now starting bid is $50 but will entertain offers to sell direct through the forum.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330352857679&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1182

Also selling a Focusrite Saffire Firewire audio recording interface w/ Cubase LE starting bid at $100

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330352859707&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1182

And MXL 990 large diaphragm condenser mic w/ case, clip, and two 20" XLR cables starting at $20.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330352861001&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1182

• Members
SOLD

Zoom H4 v2.0 Portable Recorder and 4 Track

3831640135_eb8c962501.jpg

Yup, it's all there! This little box is prett amazing. Not only is a portable stereo recorder with built in microphones, it also has a built in 4 track!

$150 with free shipping in contiguous 48 states.

• Members

FS/FT: PRS SC250 10-Top '08 Model w/ New Birds

Asking 2200 OBO

This Guitar has been only played my Smoke Free Home Studio, and is in great shape, these pictures are from the day I got it (Feb 2008 from Sweetwater) and normally I shy from using those but it really isn't in any different shape. Still the same with all the Case candy etc.

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

• Members
$20 shipped for:
3 tom bridges 1 gold, 2 chrome
1 stop tail chrome with studs/bushings
4 chrome t.o.m studs
3 chrome bushings for t.o.m bridges

-------------------------
Sung IL gold bridge with small post holes. Thumbwheel assembly included.

SDC12012.jpg' alt='>'>
SDC12010.jpg' alt='>'>
---------------------------
Gibson ABR 1 bridge

SDC12014.jpg' alt='>'>
SDC12013.jpg' alt='>'>
-----------------------------
Chrome bridge. TAE HWA?

SDC12016.jpg' alt='>'>
SDC12015.jpg' alt='>'>

Stop tail with studs/bushings

SDC12054.jpg' alt='>'>

bushings/studs

SDC12055.jpg' alt='>'>

• Members

-I have 2 sets, so I am getting rid of one set.
-EMG HZ SA1 and TB1 set of humbuckers.
-Open coil style top, not the typical flat EMG style.
-5 wire for coil tapping.
-Leads were unsoldered, not cut, should be plenty of wire here.
-Pickup rings with chrome height adjustment screws and pickup screws included.

$50 + shipping
or trade for other good pickups

SDC12087.jpg' alt='>'>
SDC12088.jpg' alt='>'>
SDC12089.jpg' alt='>'>

• Members

Remember guys, in order to keep this thread less cluttered please don't post "updates" every day, and when you do re-post, please go back and delete your original post. It's annoying to see the same huge photos on every page of this thread.

Thanks

MB

• Members

Picked this up in trade a couple of weeks ago. Not my thing, really. Yall know the specs: handwired 15W Vox AC15, from the Heritage series.

This is the combo with the fantastic Celesion Blue speaker.

Prefer a local deal for the time being, as this amp is rather heavy (I'd rather not ship it).

The amp is in good condition. Perfectly functional. There are a couple of marks on the tolex (from the previous owner). But no tears or anything major.

$900 out the door.

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

Archived