AUGUST SPAM Thread! If you can't be with the guitar you love,SELL the one you're with

Mazi Bee

• Members

Hey guys! I've got this up on sevenstring.org so I just copied the setup they have on there since that gets down to the point...

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:

Ibanez Xiphos 7 String XPT707FX, it's pretty much brand new. There's 2 little dings on both the bottom fins but the guitar plays really nice. It has such a thick tone and I really dig the D-Activators, but I'm a big guy and my hands are made for baritones and I'm not able to play as well on the 25.5 scales. I've got an explorer style gigbag for it that works well for it that you'll get too.

Modifications (if any):

None

Accessories (hardshell case etc):

Gigbag

Location (City,State or City,Country):

Naperville, IL (near chicago)

Contact Info (No Phone #s):

PM me or email me m_damske@hotmail.com

References Required (eBay or other forum userid):

I'm on ebay, maxguitar288

Price (include currency and if firm/obo):

$725 Shipped, as for trades an LTD SC-607B in natural is what I'm looking for... I'll do paypal or money order/cashier's check but if paypal buyer covers paypal fees.

Pictures:

Here are some pics, sorry I'm not the best photographer and its really hard for me to get a good shot of the dings on the guitar. If you know a thing or two about getting cameras to focus right (focusing isn't my camera's forte') let me know!

xiphos1.jpg

xiphos3.jpg

xiphos4.jpg

xiphos5.jpg

xiphos6.jpg

xiphos7.jpg

Ding on the back of the guitar....

chip1.jpg

Ding on the fin that's on the front side... if your holding the guitar in your lap its on the bottom right fin.

chip2.jpg

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Looking to sell my spare Fender neck. Was going to use for a project, but found another more to my liking. It's from a 1994 MIM, I believe. It's straight, and truss rod works. Frets barely have any wear on them.

Here's the thing, though. The previous owner must have had some other tuners on it, so the holes for the screws were a bit bigger at the back of the headstock. You'll see in the pics. I've since then used some wood filler to fill those holes (not pictured). But I haven't installed any tuners on it. Nothing will show since the tuners will cover those holes, obviously. So all this baby needs is a set of tuners and she's good to go. It has a really deep tint to it.

N1.jpg

N2.jpg

N3.jpg

N4.jpg

N5.jpg

N6.jpg

Asking $150 USD + shipping.

• Members

Like-new VOX AC4TV 4w,1w,1/4w combo 10" speaker (this is not the smaller version that Guitar Center sells).

Includes all original paperwork and original box. Everything is in mint condition.

$225 shipped in the ConUS. PM me if interested.

• Members

2009 Fender USA standard stratocaster body in sunburst. (made of alder i believe).

in great condition - could use a cleaning, but it doesn't show much wear. just needs the neck and electronics. (it includes the bridge and output jack)

looking for $200 shipped and paypal'd.

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0055-1.jpg

• Members

Hi everyone,

A friend directed me here to find a part. I am looking for a saddle for a Ibanez LO TRS II trem (Floyd Rose licensed). My other options are a complete LO TRS II or a the LO TRS. An original Floyd Rose would also work but they seem to be out of my price range.

Just the saddle is preferred.

Thanks!

• Members

Yamaha EVG "Flying Samurai." Really nails great Strat sounds. Plays great, nice neck. One small chip in upper waist. About the coolest surf guitar imaginable. Something from the Strat galaxy that doesn't look like a run of the mill Strat. $160 shipped:

YamFullFront.jpg

YamLongshot.jpg

YamFront.jpg

1970s Japanese Les Paul copy with perfect-fit (poss. orig.) hardshell case. Tuners upgraded to tuners from a 2002 Gibson SG. Neck is fast. Three piece mahogany back with (I think) maple cap. $160 shipped:

Lester.jpg

LesterBack.jpg

TTM Devastator. Shredmonster. Absolutely brand new, original box/shipping material. Lists for $899, selling for $200 shipped:

Dvstatr8-1.jpg

Dvstatr2.jpgDvstatr1.jpg

Thanks for looking.

• Members
SB JAGMASTER W/ UPGRADE DUNCAN'S NOT A SCRATCH

SB CLASSIC VIBE STOCK BOUGHT NEW IN MAY NOT A SCRATCH

DUNLOP CRYBABY , KORG PITCH BLACK , ZOOM G1...............MAKE ME AN OFFER FOR ALL OF IT , NEED TO CLEAR OUT FOR NEW GEAR ASAP (ZOOM G1 NOT IN PIC)

the korg pitch black is gone ........................$350.00 on the rest of it....dave

• Members

Hi everyone,

A friend directed me here to find a part. I am looking for a saddle for a Ibanez LO TRS II trem (Floyd Rose licensed). My other options are a complete LO TRS II or a the LO TRS. An original Floyd Rose would also work but they seem to be out of my price range.

Just the saddle is preferred.

Thanks!

Is this the right one?

BP_2297-003.jpg

$19

http://www.allparts.com/store/bridge-parts-locking-saddles-bp-2297-003,Product.asp

• Members

Sorry if this does not fit in this forum because it is not guitar gear but I have to sell. I have to move and need the money.

Most of the gear is 1.5 yrs old or newer. Everything is in perfect condition. Has only been used 4 or 5 times.

Allen Heath Mixwhiz3 12:2 = $700

2 Yorkville NX55P mains with padded covers = $1000

2 Yorkville Y112M monitors = $250

DBX 231 EQ = $150

QSC GX3 amp = $220

Tascam CD Player = $100

3 Sennheiser E835 mics = $150

1 Shure SM58 mic = $50

Plenty of EWI mic cables,speaker cables and extension cords

Mixer and components in a Gator 10x6 case

Cables in a large anvil case.

This is a small turn key system. I can set it up and get it running in 30 min. by myself.

Search the net and you will see that all the components are quality gear.

I will take $3000 for everything. I may sell in pieces.

PM me if you are interested.

I would prefer not to ship the speakers. Everything else,buyer pays shipping from 46124.

I am 30 min. south of Indianapolis,IN and could meet within a reasonable distance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Members

Totally forgot to put this in the Spam thread! (was listed in the classifieds)

First is my Ibanez AS-120 - this is from their older Artstar series, not to be confused with the current Artcore series (those are nice too, just not this nice). Stock Super 58 pickups - I should probably pull those out and keep them! All wood and finish is in excellent shape, but the gold hardware shows quite a bit of wear - this one was played a lot! An enterprising machinist friend added a set of TonePros style locking allen screws to the tuneomatic bridge - no other modifications. SKB hardshell case included as well.

DSC_0224.jpg

Next on the block is my Washburn D-24S-12 acoustic - this is a really nice 12 string with a solid spruce top. Was one of Washburn's nicer guitars in the 90's - solid top with laminated mahogany back and sides, and a bound neck. Southern jumbo body style - just a tad smaller than a dreadnought, but still a sonic cannon. No wood damage, just a couple of small clearcoat dents. Comes with a brand spanking new Guardian hardshell case.

DSC_0227.jpg

Mucho pics here -

Ibanez - http://picasaweb.google.com/barryj61/Ibanez#

Washburn - http://picasaweb.google.com/barryj61/Washburn#

Would really rather trade, but sale prices are $399 for the AS-120, and $299 for the Washburn

Now for what I'm looking for, with one important note to add - I'm ready, willing and able to add cash on top of the above items for the right guitar!

- Teles with rosewood fingerboards - I love all things Japanese, so Fender CIJ's and MIJ's would be terrific. Maybe the right partscaster as well

- G&L ASAT's - USA's only for now (remember, I'll add cash too). If it's a Special, I might consider a maple board too.

- Jazzmasters - MIJ/CIJ preferred, though I might consider a Classic Player as well.

- And, as always, Reverends are always considered!

• Members

Man it pains me but my wife is on me to sell some stuff and this is just hanging out due to lack of funds. :( Black Korina/Black Korina, carved top, contoured heel, clear coated by warmoth. (their usual great job) The photos are small JPEGS so look noisy. If you would like higher res photos I can e-mail them to you. $475 shipped

DSC_1084.jpg

DSC_1085.jpg

DSC_1086.jpg

Archived