AUGUST SPAM Thread! If you can't be with the guitar you love,SELL the one you're with

Mazi Bee

• Members

I'm trying to scrape up funds to buy a second little amp to run stereo in my music room.

- Voodoo Labs Proctavia - missing a knob but seriously we're all knobs

- Vox V848 Clyde McCoy wah - totally awesome, but I haven't used it since I bought it

I'll throw in my Chicken Salad vibe for anyone who buys both of the above. Then you can sound like Hendrix/Trower/Mayer/SRV/LOLOMFG! Make an offer, as I really have no idea what I should be asking for these guys. I can't find any prices on eBay. Maybe I am the only one crazy enough to sell his? :idk:

I've also got a bunch of pickups that I've acquired over the years! I just want to get rid of them, so I'll honor just about any reasonable offer/trade.

- one pair Squier Tele pickups - these are actually pretty nice, but I had a nicer set I wanted to put in the guitar

- one pair chrome covered humbuckers - not sure what they are, but with 16-17k resistance I'd say they're pretty hot

You know, I guess I won't need my Micro Cube anymore if I get another amp that can keep up with my main squeeze. I'll trade that guy for maybe a decent dirt pedal!

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hoping to have a better demo posted before end of week. The demo you heard was taken with my iphone and really not intended for this purpose. Thanks for the feedback. Larry

www.compositeelectrics.com

Hate to do this, but I must chime in here.

As a former owner of a CA Acoustic guitar, I must say, it was the most comfortable, lightest, most stable acoustic I've ever played. The neck was just right. I would love to get my hands on an electric!

I regret selling the acoustic, but other priorities came up. =(

• Members

NEED TO MOVE THIS STUFF

-----POD xt bean, stock, with power adapter and manual

$150 shipped

-----TECH 21 power engine 60 "slave" amp, 1x12 excellent condition

this sells for $340 on MF, get this for $250 shipped!

-----G&L Legacy tribute (import), blueburst/ maple/ pearloid/ SSS EXCELLENT condition with heavy G&L gigbag, $300 shipped

• Members

late 90's korean model, pickup is seymour duncan distortion, single volume, comes with schaller strap locks, and soft gig bag. it has a fair amount of buckle rash on the back and about a 2" crack in the finish (which i can not get to photograph). i will also include all of the original electronics that are currently removed.

$150.00 shipped

1000676.jpg

• Members

i'd like to get these moved. i dont use them, so it's time to move them

Danelectro mini amp/distortion $15

Ibanez RP50 digital sampler/distortion $15

Boss DR550 drum machine $45

Digitech RP50/w 1 spot 9v adapter $35

buy all 4 , and i'll throw in the DOD tec4 that i can't seem to get powered up as a freebie.

100_2438.jpg

prices are shipped and paypalled to the lower 48. all others, hit me up and we'll work out the shipping. :thu:

• Members

This is in very, very good condition, I never played it aside from a few times to check if the intonation and setup were good. The binding tape was removed, it looked tacky. In this color, it looks much better without. Could use fresh string. Hardshell case included, in excellent condition, as well.

danofront1.jpg

danofront2.jpg

danofullfront.jpg

danoneck.jpg

danoback2.jpg

danoback1.jpg

danocase.jpg

I'm thinking maybe $650 and shipping with case. PM me if interested.

• Members

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Maverick 1x12 combo - $725 plus shipping

2 channels

35 watts class A, single 12 inch Black Shadow speaker, independent Eq, Gain, Master volume and Reverb.

Bright/Fat switch for Rhythm channel and Rectifier selection

Includes footswitch. Local pickup in Boston

• Members

Ibanez RG570 AANJ Wizard neck $95 shipped

neck.jpg

neck2.jpg

Dimarzio X2N pickup $50 shipped

Dimarzio EVO 7 pickup $45 shipped

dimarzio.jpg

Guitarfetish Gotoh Style Chrome Tuners-Six In Line-True Mechanical Lock

Brand New in box SOLD!

Vox Amplug Metal SOLD!

BOSS GE-7 Equalizer SOLD!

Monte Allums modded BOSS SD-1 $45 shipped

pedals2.jpg

Feel free to pm or email me at johnmac99@cox.net

• Members

:wave::cool::cool::rawk:

For Sale:

Voodoo Deluxe Modded DSL 100 (mercury mag out put tranny)

Asking $900 shipped, would do less local.

More details in the link in my sig, PM me.

1233437668041.jpg

1233437738167.jpg

Also VHT 412 still available as well as a 16 ohm Celestion G12T75.

T75 SOLD!

• Members

Feeler Spam

I am thinking about letting go of my Mesa Boogie V-Twin preamp pedal to finance a new guitar. The pedal sounds fantastic and I hate to part with it, but I just don't use it enough.

DSC_0603.jpg

DSC_0605-1.jpg

PM me with any interest and offers.

• Members

Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus (new in box): $50

DOD fx10 bifet preamp (new in box): $60

Boss CS-3 (mint condition with box and papers): $60

Behringer vd1 (new in box): $25

Digitech SC-2 valve distortion (like new with all accessories): $75

Randall RM20 mts amp with pete-modded deluxe module: $625

All prices shipped and paypal'd to conus.

PM for more details.

Thanks.

• Members

BRAND new Bill Lawrence SwampKaster T guitar, I just got this in this afternoon. It has Bill Lawrence USA vintage pickups in it, black w/cream binding on frond and back, red tortoise pickguard, vintage tele type tailpiece with strings through the body, die cast tuners, slight V shape to the neck, rosewood board, this is a really nice instrument, it plays a LOT better than I expected for the money, and with the Lawrence vintage model T1 and T2 (Roy Buchanan) pickups in it, it sounds exactly as a tele should. Assembled in USA! Retail $699.00, I'll sell it for $499.00 shipped and paypal'd in the USA.

HCphotos011.jpg

HCphotos012.jpg

HCphotos013.jpg

HCphotos014.jpg

HCphotos016.jpg

HCphotos017.jpg

Hit me up via PM, and feel free to check my eBay feedback under my username "cowabungamusic".

• Members

finally settled down in the new place.

back on the market.

gibson flying v faded cherry, mint with one small dent on the side, hard to see. include padded gigbag. i may even have the original packing box. $425 plus shipping.

boss fender deluxe reverb pedal, basically new. used once or twice. $75 shipped.

ibanez chorus cs9, a few minor paint chip. in great condition. same series as the ibanez ts9. $75 shipped.

trade will be considered. looking for a nice OFR guitar, or a gibson les paul.

• Members

Fender MIM HSS Strat

Got this in a trade a couple weeks ago, great guitar, but I actually picked up another strat on CL a couple days ago.

Its in good shape. Tuners are upgraded to sperzels. Neck is straight, frets are good.

$275 shipped in a good gig bag.(to lower 48)

m9x18j.jpg

ayt0k5.jpg

2ur2snn.jpg

2s8kdhw.jpg

nwhlz.jpg

No trades please

• Members

I have a Gibson Burstbucker #2. It has less than an hour of use. I bought it for a neck pickup but I would prefer it as a bridge pickup, which I don't need right now.

I just want to get rid of this thing. It is $130 new. I am hoping to get $100 for it. However, I will take the best offer and I am open to trades.

DSCN1200.jpg

• Members

FT/FT: Dean EVO Special 7

Really cool and good looking 7 in an LP shade. Carved top has a ding or two in it and the back is pretty dinged up. The previous owner really didn't take very good care of it, but I've got it in top playing condition and much better than when I received it. There's also a crack where the headstock was knocked off by the previous owner's children.....it doesn't look bad and it's professional luthier repaired. not exactly a small issue I know, but I'll tell you it stays in tune better than the Ibanez 7 string I had! go figure...Oh yeah, the inlays and the Headstock Logo & Bird are all abalone. Look very cool. The case is not included currently..but if you are interested in it let me know and we can work something out.

noname6-2.jpg

noname5-2.jpg

noname4-2.jpg

noname3-2.jpg

noname1-2.jpg

noname-3.jpg

• Members

Squier Affinity Series Jazz Bass - $100

Red w/rosewood fingerboard.

In well-loved condition. Some cosmetic damage, no dents in the wood though. Plays great, new volume pot was installed last year for the neck pickup.

Pickup and Cash Only. Will trade for 7-String.

• Members

Sup guys,

I know you hear this a lot, but this is gonna be hard for me. I absolutly love this guitar, it was my first vintage instrument and acoustic. I used to play it endlessly and I have a video of how amazing the guitar is (and not my playing) I'll try to upload it once I find a usb cable that fits my camera. I just really need cash right now, but I'm still open to trade offers because I know what state the economy is in.

Anyway, what I am selling is a MINT yamaha FG 340 from the 70's! It is basically brand new, only a few nicks that you can barely see. That's pretty good for a guitar that's been around for over 30 years. I got this guitar about 8 months ago and after I restrung it and set it up, it plays and sounds amazing! This is a beautiful guitar, but I just got a great deal on a high end Washburn acoustic and I'm playing that more than this. It has been in my room for the last 3 months untouched. I hate to see guitars not being played so I'm gonna sell it to someone who will strum it and give it lots of attention because that's what she deserves. Price is $230 SHIPPED to own a great sounding vintage acoustic. She needs new strings, but other than that she is flawless. D'Addario strings make her sing and so do thin picks.

Here are reviews: http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar/product/Yamaha/FG-340/10/1

As for trades, I would trade wouldfor:

A guitar (acoustic or electric) of equal value. No shredders please.

A Loop Station pedal.

Fuzz, really want a Cream Puff

A pair of strat pups of equal or greater value.

I don't know, try me. The worst thing I can say is no :p

Anyway, enough of my babbling here are the pics:

IMG_3811.jpg

IMG_3812.jpg

IMG_3813.jpg

IMG_3816.jpg

IMG_3814.jpg

• Members

Looks, sounds, plays beautifully. Comes with all original case candy minus warranty card. I recently picked this up impulsively (because thats the kind of person I am) but recently decided I don't need it. Asking price is $1000 + shipping.

dscf2658s.jpg

Archived