AUGUST SPAM Thread! If you can't be with the guitar you love,SELL the one you're with

Mazi Bee

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to give props to used666 i got him to make 6 patch cables for 42 bucks out of evidence monorail wire and they are great. Thats alot cheaper than buying a george l's kit or planet waves kit. Hit him up for patch cables he does great work.

+1 :thu:

I have had him make several cables, in various lengths, and they are all top notch!

• Members

See my sig, sorry for iphone pics but I can borrow a friends camera if you want better pics.

Also have an 80gb PS3 for sale with Killzone 2, Warhawx, Little Big Planet and Socom. It comes with the nice socom bluetooth mic and a controller with the L1 button broken from a previous owner of the controller. Also all the usb cables to charge the mic and controller.

$550 USD + shipping, negotiable but I will throw in a bluray of Spiderman 3 if you buy it before the end of this month.

• Members

I've got lots of things for sale OR trade. PM me. All prices include shipping costs, and are relatively firm.

$110 - Epiphone Valve Junior Head: Had it in for repair at a music shop in a nearby city, forgot what was repaired, but I can call the shop and see if they remember what their guy fixed if it really bugs you that much. It's in great shape now, sounds as good as it should. Version 2 head.

$135 - EMG 81/85 Set, full electronics harness and two 9v batteries: I don't think I need to say much here. I'll throw in four SG-style gold/black tophat knobs for an extra $5. ;)

$75 - EHX Metal Muff with power adapter: Don't need to say much here, either. Great pedal. No dings, works like a charm. Only small problem is that the input where you plug in the power adapter is kinda loose. I'm pretty sure it's an easy fix, I bet you can just open the case and tighten the thing.

$45 - Crate Speakers: These are in my $25 cab, haha. I've yet to take them out and fully examine them, so I don't have any info on them just yet. I'll get that done asap. I can tell you that they sound GREAT for anything high-gain.

$80 - Pacific Drums DP402 Double Bass Pedal: Excellent for a beginner to double bass. Everything works as it should.

$75 - 6" Zildjian A Custom Splash: Very chimey bell, sounds great for fills. It's an older one, I think. Either that, or just very, very dirty.

$40 - Epiphone G400 Pickups: I think these were modeled to be kinda similar to PAFs. And by 'kinda similar' I mean 'sounds the same in the cheapass way.' BUT, they sound pretty good. Perfect for a practice guitar, or something. They actually sound excellent for blues/jazz, and even high gain, just gotta wax pot 'em to prevent the squeal/hum.

$20 - Loaded B/W/B Pickguard: Coming from a Peavey Raptor, has the stock pups (which don't sound bad at all) and electronics. If you don't like the electronics, hell, keep the knobs and switch tip, {censored}'s classy. :cop:

I'll have pictures in the link in my sig, later tonight.

• Members

LTD KH-602 Kirk Hammett signature model. This one is about 5 years old and as you'll see in the pics, is made of nice quality woods. This is the top of the line LTD KH model and as such is 3-piece Maple neck thru Alder body, Rosewood fretboard with Skull & Crossbone inlays, has EMG 81 pickups, Floyd Rose original bridge.

119nf5u.jpg

o8fmer.jpg

1grgns.jpg

122kg0m.jpg

ra9o2c.jpg

24l4twi.jpg

Previous owner sanded black finish off the neck and cleared it. It is AWESOME. MUCH BETTER than stock! For whatever reasons, he continued to sand the rear of the body as well revealing the beautiful choice woods hidden underneath the black finish. Basically the purchaser has a few options: leave the guitars as is, sand the body sides and front to match the back (my choice if you have the time), or paint the rear of the body black again (not what I'd do but, to each his own).

2zf352x.jpg

25kht37.jpg

15drnsj.jpg

24mb1u8.jpg

Comes with pictured ESP case. Guitar is in nice shape. Some minor swirls in the paint. Some tiny nicks and/or tiny ding or two. Factory ESP tuners installed but, had aftermarket tuners previously, so an extra set of holes are drilled on the back of the headstock. These street for $1,199 without the case. $500 shipped CONUS.

Ivan

SixStringGuitars@aol.com

• Members

Ibanez RG7621. Made in Japan fixed bridge model with factory DiMarzio USA pickups. I've had 3 RG762X models and this is the best sounding of the 3. Basswood body/Maple neck/Rosewood fretboard.

35bs6y8.jpg

29uy1zk.jpg

33fdtle.jpg

177o88.jpg

2vxhs9t.jpg

k4a79d.jpg

idrbis.jpg

idrbis.jpg

Case pictured not included (that's my EBMM LUKE--also for sale). The Ibanez comes with a gigbag. Cosmetically the guitar has polishing cloth swirls in the finish, a 2" scratch near one of the rear cavity covers, and 2 chips in the paint (pictured). $400 shipped CONUS. For reference the current MIJ Ibanez 7-String model is $1,100 and it doesn't come with DiMarzios!

Ivan

SixStringGuitars@aol.com

• Members

FS : 2009 Gibson SG 61 RI

1500$ shipped in Canada and USA

Guitar is mint, purchased from a Gibson dealer, was not on the floor, got it two weeks ago and played it lightly in a smoke free studio. In perfect shape, better than some new ones on sale in some stores! No scratches or dings.

Selling it cause I'm moving and I can't take it with me.

P1010336.jpg

other pics here : http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb99/bojo1969/Gibson%20SG%2061%20reissue/

see sig for ebay references!

• Members

See my sig, sorry for iphone pics but I can borrow a friends camera if you want better pics.

Also have an 80gb PS3 for sale with Killzone 2, Warhawx, Little Big Planet and Socom. It comes with the nice socom bluetooth mic and a controller with the L1 button broken from a previous owner of the controller. Also all the usb cables to charge the mic and controller.

$550 USD + shipping, negotiable but I will throw in a bluray of Spiderman 3 if you buy it before the end of this month.

Lower the PS3 to $435 + shipping, I need the money for college. But I understand my sig is much more interesting for musicians

• Members

we bought this for my 13 year old who thought he wanted to be in 8th grade band. long story short, teacher was a dick, and my son is no longer in band. we got this around september of 2008 and it barely got any use. he is a school bus rider, so he had to leave this locked up at the school. even at band practice he used the school instruments, not these. so this kit has very little playing time.

kit includes:

Pearl snare drum and practice pad

xylophone

stand for xylophone or drum

3 sets of mallets

4 sets of drumsticks

new drumstick bag (we bought seperately)

and Pearl bag to carry everything in.

looking to get $275 shipped and paypalled. if you have ever priced one of these kits, you know they run $350 up. here's the pics

Top of Drum

100_2252.jpg

Side of Drum

100_2254.jpg

Practice Pad

100_2257.jpg

Xylophone

100_2249.jpg

Sticks, Mallets, and Bag

100_2258.jpg

Open Bag with Stand

100_2256.jpg

Bag with reflective stripe

100_2250.jpg

100_2251.jpg

Make some offers on this! it's much cheaper to own this kit, than to rent one for your beginning musician!

Archived