AUGUST SPAM Thread! If you can't be with the guitar you love,SELL the one you're with

Mazi Bee

• Members

VOX Tonelab - $140 Shipped & PayPal'd

Excellent condition! Smoke Free! Works Perfect!

• The Vox ToneLab Amp Modeler is a great modeler with superb effects and an intuitive interface. 12AX7/ECC83 tube in the power section for tube drive. Space-saving desktop unit. 16 amp models range from old vintage collector's classics to the new super high-tech marvels. 10 cabinet models add even more sound options. 22 stellar modeled effects rival dedicated units. 96 available programs. The Tonelab boasts features not found in the Valvetronix amp series, like separate speaker cab modeling that produces an uncanny spacial sense even when using the line out. Includes MIDI I/O for transferring programs and editing, S/PDIF jack for direct-to-digital interfacing, and headphone out. Comes with dedicated editor software for in-depth editing.

• GuitarCenter has two used units for $199 each.

• VOX Valve Reactor (using a 12AX7/ECC83 dual triode as a power amp tube) circuit delivers the sound and feel of actual tube power amps

• 16 amp models ranging from vintage classics to modern "boutique" standards

• 10 cabinet models add even more variety and authenticity

• 22 modeled effects

• Familiar knob-based interface for ease of use (the best feature, in my opinion. No digging in menus, hit this button six times, etc. Just turn the knob.)

• Headphone output

• S/PDIF I/O digital recording

• Backlit LCD with easily viewed LED-like display

• Here is the original MusiciansFriend page which has sound clips: http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/p...ler?sku=150313

VOXTonelab.jpg

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Totally forgot to put this in the Spam thread! (was listed in the classifieds)

First is my Ibanez AS-120 - this is from their older Artstar series, not to be confused with the current Artcore series (those are nice too, just not
this
nice). Stock Super 58 pickups - I should probably pull those out and keep them! All wood and finish is in excellent shape, but the gold hardware shows quite a bit of wear - this one was played a lot! An enterprising machinist friend added a set of TonePros style locking allen screws to the tuneomatic bridge - no other modifications. SKB hardshell case included as well.

DSC_0224.jpg

Next on the block is my Washburn D-24S-12 acoustic - this is a really nice 12 string with a solid spruce top. Was one of Washburn's nicer guitars in the 90's - solid top with laminated mahogany back and sides, and a bound neck. Southern jumbo body style - just a tad smaller than a dreadnought, but still a sonic cannon. No wood damage, just a couple of small clearcoat dents. Comes with a brand spanking new Guardian hardshell case.

DSC_0227.jpg

Mucho pics here -

Ibanez -
http://picasaweb.google.com/barryj61/Ibanez#

Washburn -
http://picasaweb.google.com/barryj61/Washburn#

Would really rather trade, but sale prices are $399 for the AS-120, and $299 for the Washburn

Now for what I'm looking for, with one important note to add - I'm ready, willing and able to add cash on top of the above items for the right guitar!

- Teles with rosewood fingerboards - I love all things Japanese, so Fender CIJ's and MIJ's would be terrific. Maybe the right partscaster as well

- G&L ASAT's - USA's only for now (remember, I'll add cash too). If it's a Special, I might consider a maple board too.

- Jazzmasters - MIJ/CIJ preferred, though I might consider a Classic Player as well.

- And, as always, Reverends are always considered!

Pre 'Bay price edit:

$375 for the Ibanez

$250 for the Washburn

• Members

Selling some surplus pickups. PM me if you are interested.

Paypal only. Sorry, no trades.

GFS mismatched set of Pro-Tube Strat pickups. Bridge is black. Middle and neck are chrome. $45 shipped to lower 48 states.

DSCF0092.jpg

First Act set of P90 single coils from First Act Sheena. Output on these is 5.2k. Black and chrome. Mounting rings included. $30 shipped to lower 48 states.

DSCF0086.jpg
DSCF0087.jpg

• Members
This is in very, very good condition, I never played it aside from a few times to check if the intonation and setup were good. The binding tape was removed, it looked tacky. In this color, it looks much better without. Could use fresh string. Hardshell case included, in excellent condition, as well.

danofront1.jpg

danofront2.jpg

danofullfront.jpg

danoneck.jpg

danoback2.jpg

danoback1.jpg

danocase.jpg

I'm thinking maybe $650 and shipping with case. PM me if interested.

Cool rig & pleasing tone! I recently attended a local outdoor concert where the band's elec player had a white 2 neck dano.

• Members

Xaviere XV800 in Lemonburst from the original, Korean made run. These were made with Wilkinson hardware & GFS pickups and originally sold for $329. Very good condition, couple of tiny dings that don't show in the pics. $225 shipped in a new Gator lightweight case in the funky digital camo color scheme.

guitarsandmore008.jpg

guitarsandmore007.jpg

xv800specs.jpg

• Members

I have one of the older Danelectro baritone reissues that I would like to sell. It's one of the ones that was made in Korea in the late 1990s. I just put a new set of Ernie Ball Slinkies (13-18-30-44-56-72) on it last week so it's ready to go.

It has your typical wear for a 10+ year old guitar. There are a few scratches on the body but it still looks great. There's one nick in the clear coat on the back of the neck but it doesn't affect playability. There's also a little tarnishing on the metal bits. Still, it looks great, plays great, and sounds completely distinct.

No bag or case.

$325 shipped. No trades at the moment.

More photos: http://s216.photobucket.com/albums/cc313/Tweedledee76/Dano/

IMG_1757.jpg

IMG_1767.jpg

IMG_1764.jpg

• Members

One last bump before the September thread, and updated my want list

I could use some cash, so....

First up

Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde

SDC11036.jpg
In perfect working condition, and very good cosmetically. I love this pedal, and it sounds awesome. I only bought it because my Rebel 20 is a single channel amp, and I play in a cover band, which requires me to switch around a bit. This basically turns your amp into a 3 channel amp. Or a 2 channel with a boost. Includes an Ibanez power supply. This one runs on your basic Boss power supply, but when I bought it, they were sold out of those, so I got the Ibanez instead. No velcro, box is included, albeit the box is a little beat up. Also included is the various paperwork that comes in the box.

$100 Shipped

Boss ME 50. A very useful pedal. A workhorse for any gigging musician. It takes a little while, but once you learn how to use it, it can be a powerful tool. It has some wear and tear, scratches in the paint, but works exactly as it should.

SDC11038.jpg

Includes a Boss power adapter.

$150 Shipped

Looking mainly for cash, but would be willing to trade one or both straight up for Either an Epi or Dillon SG in any color except black, any pickup config, no big guards. Also might be interested in other low end guitars with humbuckers and or P90's. Let me know

Or an Epi Dot, no flamed woods.

• Members

Guitar and some stomp boxes for sale. See more photos here.

Yamaha SA503 TVL w/ HSC $600 Shipped

Minty condition, save for a loose input jack and a small mark near the strap knob on the backside. Looks a little dusty in the pics but cleaned up since then.

3877934783_bec3206ff5.jpg

Little Big Muff $55 shipped.

Minty. Velcro.

3878785680_110f71e933.jpg

MXR Bass Octave $55 shipped.

The octave pot needs to be tightened up. Velco.

3878785504_41d480f6fe.jpg

Way Huge Swollen Pickle $140 shipped.

Minty. Velcro on bottom. Box included.

3878785140_d1ed204ca0.jpg

and finally...

Mid 70s' EH Small Stone $110 shipped

One of the best sounding vintage Small Stones I've ever heard. Pot is dated to the first quarter of 1976. Hate to see this go but I don't play enough to keep something so gnarly around.

3877989913_69c4c2caa8.jpg

Archived